• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Coke, Meth and Heroin, What's the best way to do this?

tabsandcaps

Bluelighter
Hey guys, last night I picked up about a gram of coke, 4 points of speed and 2 points of heroin, I did a little bit of coke last night because I wanted to sleep for work, but I have tomorrow off so it's time to get fucked up. I really don;t want to IV anything but maybe heroin since i havent experienced a true IV heroin shot but I'm just paranoid due to countless stories about "The tiniest bit to much can kill you". What would you guys suggest is a good order to take these? Im aware of heart problems etc, Anyone ever done anything like this. Do they mix well together.

I have pretty much zero opiate tolerance, and a fairly high amphetamine tolerance.

Well, don't mix the coke and meth. And just snort the H, why even start with needles. Snort some h first until u got a good high, then choose between coke or meth. Save some h for the comedown.

dont IV the heroin. if you haven't done these drugs at all before, the best way to do them is on their own. that doesnt mean you can't do them in the same day though (besides doing coke and meth).

i would snort/swallow some meth in the morning, wait 12+ hrs and snort some heroin to come down.

remember you can always take more, but never take less..

I know I have experience with both meth and coke before, heroin is the new one. What's wrong with mixing the coke and meth? Theyre both uppers but have two different feelings. Both physically and mentally, wouldn't they compliment eachother, ie: meth make the coke last longer, and coke smooth out the meth so youre not as 'tweaked'.

yeah i'd say coke and meth together is just a waste. i'd use each independent of each other, and definitely enjoy each high on it's own before snorting the H for your comedown. IVing with no tolerance is bad news, and even snorting i'd start slow. personally, i'd have a nice meth day with H waiting to put me to bed and maybe save the coke for a more social/night out type of occasion.

I know I have experience with both meth and coke before, heroin is the new one. What's wrong with mixing the coke and meth? Theyre both uppers but have two different feelings. Both physically and mentally, wouldn't they compliment eachother, ie: meth make the coke last longer, and coke smooth out the meth so youre not as 'tweaked'.

the meth will just make the coke feel non-existent. at least it does for me. just seems like a waste.

the meth will just make the coke feel non-existent. at least it does for me. just seems like a waste.

Very true meth would overpower the coke now that im thinking about it.. Ok What about speedballing. Just for curiosity, can a speedball only be achieved through IV, or will a mixed line of coke/heroin or meth/heroin do the trick? Would it have to be a mixed line or two different lines? Or does it not even have to be consumed together at all. Keep in mind for the best possible speedball effect. Anyone have any experience with either? I know mdma and heroin is orgasmic.

1. speedball = IV.
2. meth will totally overpower the coke.

You have 3 very potent drugs there.
Please think it over many times before you decide on what actions to take.

I'm with majorigpa here , keep the heroin for the comedown , that is if you really need it. Ingesting the heroin while still under the influence of Cocaine and Methampetamine makes it very hard to guess how much one has ingested / how much more one can handle, so do realise that you are embarking on some pretty risky behaviour.

Yeah I know, yesterday when i was doing the coke I opened the baggie of H just for the fuck of it when I closed it there was some powder above the ziploc part, so i put my finger in and just licked it off my finger, and i seriously felt my legs get heavier almost instantly, along with a warm feeling over my body. (I really don't think it was expectation/imagination I honestly felt different after that one taste then I did with just the coke).

So speedball is IV. Would coke/heroin be better than meth/heroin. I don't enjoy shooting meth as much as I like shooting coke. I don't like the fiendish effects of shooting meth. I don't get that with coke i can shoot once and be fine, or not shoot at all and be fine, but once i shoot meth thats the only way ill want to do it the rest of the night.

So speedball is IV. Would coke/heroin be better than meth/heroin. I don't enjoy shooting meth as much as I like shooting coke. I don't like the fiendish effects of shooting meth. I don't get that with coke i can shoot once and be fine, or not shoot at all and be fine, but once i shoot meth thats the only way ill want to do it the rest of the night.

man i really wouldn't IV speedball right out the gate like that, with meth or coke. if you've never done H before, just do your stims whichever way you'd like, since you have more experience, and save the H to snort for the comedown. trust. to get a nice synergistic effect i would smoke meth and chase tar throughout the day. very pleasant. but if you haven't IVd H, now is not the time to try.

Last edited:
Im just really eager to try a speedball, I heard it feels great, and I don't get drugs too often, especially getting 3 different kinds at once. And I have rigs on hand and everything, I wan't to get it out of the way just to feel what it's like.

Everyone has warned you about IV.
Wanting to "get it out of the way" isn't a good enough reason.
You will be playing "Russian Roulette".

Im just really eager to try a speedball, I heard it feels great, and I don't get drugs too often, especially getting 3 different kinds at once. And I have rigs on hand and everything, I wan't to get it out of the way just to feel what it's like.

sounds like you're just on a mission. well since you have more than enough, why don't you try snorting the coke and the H before you IV it? at the very least, you should become familiar with the effects of IV heroin before you go making a cocktail. like, .05 or less, no joke. but doing H with no tolerance, by yourself, with no prior experience on how to prepare it, is extremely unsafe.

You will be playing "Russian Roulette".

If I do end up doing it it will be a tiny tiny bit of h, about 1/4 of what I did for my first line. (Which was small anyway, I didn't even nod) And an average ammount of coke. I'm not gonna go crazy and throw a big chunk of H onto it. And it won't last all that long, So then I can do meth after, ride that out then do a line to come down. Just save my coke for another time. I don't see how that could be as dangerous as everyone's saying, although there's dangers involved in IVing anything but this can't be as dangerous as injecting straight meth, with the vein damage, damage leaked shots can do, etc.. Right?

If I do end up doing it it will be a tiny tiny bit of h, about 1/4 of what I did for my first line. (Which was small anyway, I didn't even nod) And an average ammount of coke. I'm not gonna go crazy and throw a big chunk of H onto it. And it won't last all that long, So then I can do meth after, ride that out then do a line to come down. Just save my coke for another time. I don't see how that could be as dangerous as everyone's saying, although there's dangers involved in IVing anything but this can't be as dangerous as injecting straight meth, with the vein damage, damage leaked shots can do, etc.. Right?

yeah but the damage that has the potential to kill you wont come from the toxicity in your veins or from a miss, it'll come from either nodding too hard and falling out or the combination of the upper and the downer going straight to your heart and really fucking with it. just imagine what thats doing to the muscle that is your heart, to get hit with a dose of one of the strongest occurring naturally stimulants, IV, and then get roundhoused with a dose of one of the strongest naturally occurring downers, IV. just picture your heart as a basketball at the bottom of a swimming pool. and then beating irregularly. thats the visual i always get when i think of a speedball.

Last edited:
But this is litterly the tiniest speed ball possible. The smallest ammount of H I can get into a spoon.

I shot coke and sniffed an oxy 40 before (which was also my first ever oxy, I know stupid but I was with a 'highlyexperienced' friend who said I would be fine, although he was also high as fuck..I was fine though) And was alright besides not really being able to move from my couch, felt really great inside though, full body tingles almost, i liked the feeling.

i like to mix drugs as much as the next guy, im a big fan of synergistic highs. you have all of our disclaimers. do as you will. just take it easy on the H first time around.