• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Coke, Meth and Heroin, What's the best way to do this?

The three drugs you're talking about mixing can be a death cocktail if done wrong, especially IV.....Meth and coke is bad mix, straight up....I've mixed them a few times, no idea why, and it gave me all sorts of weird cardiac symptoms.....

Heroin and coke IV is a good mix as far as "feeling" goes, but it's extremely dangerous especially to someone who has very little experience....

I think the safest mix would be the H and the meth, snort a little of both and save some of the H for another day with the coke....

the problem with street drugs, like the ones you're talking about is, you really have no idea of the quality of any of it....The H could kill an experienced user if its high purity, or if it's low purity, even a novice won't feel it....

Maybe you have weak H and strong coke or vice versa....You have no way of knowing....I'd start snorting small amounts of the H and take it from there....snorting H and meth can be a great buzz and they both last a long time...Once you start shooting the coke and H, the compulsion to do bigger shots could be too much and could honestly kill you!

this is a very tricky question indeed!

don't mix all three! and that's coming from someone who's done more than their fair share of all three of those drugs....

I ended up doing one line of meth, fucked around till that started to wear and did another smaller one to keep me up. Then I mixed a tiny piece of heroin (maybe the size of the head on a cardboard match stick, but a little thinner) and a good bit of coke and shot that up. I shot extremeelyyy slow into my arm and as I was letting it out I noticed my heart getting faster and faster each second which scared the fuck out of me, so i stopped about 3 quarters down applied pressure and pulled out slowly. The rush was insane and very intense, like nothing i've felt before. It scared me for the first bit but then it calmed down. Now im just really fucking high, Thanks for all your warnings guys that's it for me tonight i'm gonna ride this out maybe do a tiny bump of down for an extra kick when I go to sleep.

^ glad you heeded our warnings and took it slowly and seriously. now you see how incredibly powerful these substances are, especially when used in conjunction with each other. in all seriousness, please stay away from the IV speedball (coke/H). you're literally playing with your life everytime you do that, and that's not even some sort of scare-tactic or exaggeration. that combo has taken down even the most careful and experienced of users, and as someone relatively new to the procedure, you're simply asking for it. glad it all turned out okay and you're feeling good though. get that last bump in you and nod into tomorrow.

Yeah thanks for the warnings guys I was just headstrong, that was way stronger than I thought it would be.
Another quick noob question.
How dangerous is lines of H compared to IVing H, I know IV is alot stronger and easy to OD, but are lines a little more lenient; I still feel very high, but I dont want the speed to take back over and keep me awake all night plus I do want to experience a nod. Any tips on dosing without a scale, I'm not askign for precise things I know everyones different and it's dangerous, but just a sort of guideline I can use.

Also I have a JBC from wendys here but everytime I take a bite I get really nauseous and I don't want to puke, Is it just a feeling that'll pass or is it likely I will puke?

Last edited:
^This
Generally, once I feel nausea from H, I puke at some point, regardless.....

Another tricky thing, and a medical professional would have a field day with this....

the coke and the meth can actually temporarily stop you from Oding on the H because it negates the respiratory depression somewhat....

Go small and give it a good 20 mins between doses....Of course, there's no guarantee! You're fucking around with the three strongest street drugs out there in all reality!

Proceed with extreme caution, no bullshit!

Thanks again man, and yeah Will do. I'm gonna try and get this burger down. Atleast its something.

Is it just a feeling that'll pass or is it likely I will puke?

you're probly gonna puke. don't trip, it's very common for inexperienced opiate users to do so, and once you do it'll actually accentuate your high. a nice warm body load awaits. and listen to BlueHues, he speaks the truth!!

I'd suggest not to do any of them and live a long and healthy life of sobriety... haha. But, since we all know thats not going to happen.. just don't IV them please (although thats for sure what I'd so.. but, I'm a junkie idiot so..)

Snort the coke or the speed, I wouldn't do them both at the same time... have your fun, then sniff a little H for the comedown and maybe some more after to get a slight nod on. Just be very careful and dose slowly... OD is still very possible from snorting it. People have that misconception that you can only OD easily from shooting it... that's not the case.

I would just do the coke until I felt like coming down and then do the H. The meth i would just sell or flush, or maybe save for another occasion. Like a party or something. Sitting around the house tweaking sucks.

Lol. I like how the OP asks for advice, everyone tells him NOT to IV these drugs together and explain exactly why that's a dumb ass ideas, and then of course the OP goes and does exactly that.

I asked for opinions, and then made a decision based on what I heard, I started at the smallest dose possible, and didnt even finish the shot, my plan was to try a speedball anyways and Its not like i buy heroin or coke often, especially not together.

No, you asked the best way to do them. And you were told by pretty much everyone to do them separately, and to use the heroin for the stim comedown.
Obviously you wanted to speedball all three together from the start and you made your thread hoping people would agree and tell you how great it was.
Just be upfront and honest. And if you're deadset on doing something completely dangerous and dumb, say so. That we won't waste our time when you're not going to listen.
And so we can at least give you HR information so you hopefully don't kill yourself.

Well if u dont want to inject, which is smart, you should start with the coke, enjoy that for a while, thhen when you run out do a point of h. Save the speed and the other . Of h for another day. If u must do speed i would do that in between the coke and the h, but realise you will be up for a long time. I dont like mixing speed and coke, i like coke too much on its own. Coke and h go together good, but throw some speed into the mix and things can get real wierd.

Its really up to you, but as a general rule i would save the h for last, and make sure u dont have any responsibilities for 24 hours after the last hit of ice to play it safe, good luck, if u ed up wanting to inject and have any questions to keep it as safe as possible shoot me a pm, otherwise its inyour best interest to stick to snorting, if not for the sake of avoiding an od, then for the sake of maintaining your quality of life.

You have to be highly experienced with dosages, duration of action, and certainty of the quality of product to do IV speed balls.

Methamphetamine will negate the effect of the cocaine and may create agitation. Take one or another at each time. Save the heroin for the comedown. Do your methamphetmine and heroin orally, intranasally, smoked, or plugged. The cocaine is obviously intranasal.

Forget about IV, and certainly IV speedballs, otherwise you can forget about doing drugs again. Be patient, gain experience, then maybe you can attempt IV or IV speedballs.

Keep your dick up.

^ the OP already attempted some kind of speedball if you read the bottom of the first page.

Hey guys, last night I picked up about a gram of coke, 4 points of speed and 2 points of heroin, I did a little bit of coke last night because I wanted to sleep for work, but I have tomorrow off so it's time to get fucked up. I really don;t want to IV anything but maybe heroin since i havent experienced a true IV heroin shot but I'm just paranoid due to countless stories about "The tiniest bit to much can kill you". What would you guys suggest is a good order to take these? Im aware of heart problems etc, Anyone ever done anything like this. Do they mix well together.

I have pretty much zero opiate tolerance, and a fairly high amphetamine tolerance.

Listen to what the good people on this forum are telling you, bud.
Just use them separately. I would use the coke first until im out, then snort the h, maybe snort the other point if you want to feel more. Never done meth but it's not something to mess around with. Messes your face up pretty quick.

No, you asked the best way to do them. And you were told by pretty much everyone to do them separately, and to use the heroin for the stim comedown.
Obviously you wanted to speedball all three together from the start and you made your thread hoping people would agree and tell you how great it was.
Just be upfront and honest. And if you're deadset on doing something completely dangerous and dumb, say so. That we won't waste our time when you're not going to listen.
And so we can at least give you HR information so you hopefully don't kill yourself.

What would you guys suggest is a good order to take these? Im aware of heart problems etc, Anyone ever done anything like this. Do they mix well together.

How is this not asking an opinion? I'm basing my decision on other peoples experiences. As for hoping what I would hear don't assume shit you sound like an asshole. No i wasn't expecting or hoping everyone to tell me how amazing coke meth and heroin mixed together, what I was really wondering was is it safe, what would be a good order TO take them, and if not which ones would go better together.
Wasting your time? I'm sorry I wasn't aware the question was, I plan on speedballing, try to talk me out of it but im going to do it anyway" I asked for some experiences and opinions and made up my own mind for myself, If you're worried about your precious time that much, don't respond to anymore fucking questions. Simple.

really thankful for how much you obviously care bro, but no worries it's all good. The speedball has been done, It didn't change anything in my life, I put my drugs away for next weekend and instead smoked weed and ate chinese food tonight. I'm still here, It didn't turn me into an instant addict, I had a decent sleep last night and am about to get some sleep right now. So overall things went good. Appreciate how much time you're putting into this bro, but again it's pretty solid.

Last edited: