• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Coke, Meth and Heroin, What's the best way to do this?

man you sound just like i did 10 years ago.

i can't wait to check back and see where you are at in 10 years.

FYI lines of heroin, even for just snorting... then something is wrong. There is no 'lines of heroin' unless it's weak stuff or you have a massive tolerance. Even if it's weak I don't think you can just do lines... it has to be really weak for that.

I think it's something like you shoot 1/4th of what you would snort, as a rule of thumb, and that for shooting a bump is more than enough, especially with stuff like H where a bump would be a lot just to snort.

Speedballs are fine, and you are getting a little too much abstinence instead of HR for what BL is supposed to be here, but meth will just overpower coke. It's not to say meth is better than coke, they are different and feel different. As I see it, meth lasts a million times longer, so the 5-30 minutes that the coke lasts will just be overshadowed by the days the meth lasts.

I've always felt that meth was a totally different drug when injected, more than any other drug, and I actually think meth is a lot more milder when injected, compared to other drugs snorted vs injected....

Snorting coke, whatever. Shooting coke, is absolutely insane. It's 5-10 minutes of absolute insanity, to shoot coke. Ringing in the ears, you are totall blasted off, it's an insane high. Shooting coke is the most intense thing there is (besides a speedball).
Snorting meth, it's actually pretty intense, you are just totally amped up. Shooting meth, it almost seemed like coffee to me (of course, it's ridiculously strong, but compared to shooting coke and heroin, that is, it's still a million times more of a rush than snorting any other drug).

Even though meth lasts much longer and is sorta considered the harder drug, shooting coke is way more intense than shooting meth, and shooting H is even more intense (the rush, ie the quick onset) than meth. Meth is a long lasting drug, when you shoot it, you aren't getting 48 hours of high compacted into 2 minutes, whereas with most drugs when you shoot them, it's X hours of the drug compacted in a 2 minute rush and 30 minutes high or whatever. You inject meth, it's a sort of calm wave (i mean it's still fucking shooting dude, it will still hit you like a train, it's just not a fucking bullet train like cocaine is).

So, the only thing more intense than shooting coke, is shooting coke + heroin. There's definitely a synergy there, you get blasted off from the coke, and the dope puts this warmth that hits you like crashing waves.

That's why doing both coke and meth, isn't a great idea, nor shooting all 3. It's also why mixing coke and heroin for a speedball, is very popular, while mixing meth and heroin is not, and why you must shoot to do a true speedball, not snort.

So if you are gonna snort, just snort the meth, and then snort the h later to come down, otherwise you'll be up for days on the meth and even when you get tired 2-3 days later, you'll have a hard time sleeping. With coke, it'll eventually wear off and you should be able to sleep the same day, and yea, doing H will be fine to come down coke, but it won't be appreciated nearly as much as doing it after meth. That's why it's basically a requirement to have some benzos whenever you do meth (that would really be better than H, but they probably aren't as fun, although not everyone would agree with that).

Doing a meth+heroin speedball isn't really special. You just are high on dope, like shooting dope, and then an hour or so or whatever later, your just high on meth for 2-3 days, as if you had snorted it. People do speedballs because it's the only thing more intense than doing coke on it's own, and no one mixes coke and meth because it's just a waste, one will overpower the other, ie the smooth feel and great knack for socializing when snorting coke is overriden by the pure amp of meth, the waves of injected meth is just overriden by being on the fucking moon for 15 minutes when you shoot the coke and then when it wears off your just on meth, just as if you had snorted it.

Coke + Heroin > Coke > Meth when injected, in terms of intensity and rush. Injecting coke and meth or H and meth wont be any different than injecting coke and snorting meth when the coke wears off.

Also you will puke when you do heroin. You'll puke every time, until about 2-3 years later, once your addiction starts to really kick into overdrive. You could plan around it, but soon you won't care, it'll just be an inconvenience that you gotta eat again.

Last edited: