Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

can anyone ID this blot?
dvIf8hO.png

hmm i used an eztest (for lsd and other indoles) and the solution turned very light milky purplish colour - but not a strong purple like on the chart - i used probably half a blot.. do i have lsd and i just didn't use enough or is it not lsd?

okay decided that the test was purple enough so did the good ole eating it test... many trips were had.... great lsd, would recommend!

Can anyone give anymore info on tabs with the ug and date printed on back. Just received some and was wondering if its a rort or info is legit. Thanks

Does anyone have any info on the foghorn leghorn tabs? I dropped one about 2weeks ago and I am very concerned they are an RC /Nbome

Mainly because they took over an hr to kick in , the disassociative effects were minimal , the visuals were different , kinda more "shroomy" everything seemed fuzzy and sparkly instead of the usual rippling , kaleidoscope effects. Also it only lasted 6hrs and didn't seem to peak at all. Also there was quite an unpleasant body load , my limbs felt so uncomfortable & restless and I had to keep stretching them hrs after the tab wore off. My boyfriend was worse he need painkillers and he was nauseas. Apart from the body load it was a good trip , quite euphoric like taking an E and very little paranoia/edginess
I just don't want to be taking nbomes bc of tolerance & potential risks etc,

Hi Miserygirl,
Are you in Perth?
If they are the current ones in Perth I've had them quite a lot and from a fairly trusted source (same as recent Facebooks, Felixes and Rockets) ... I'm 99% sure they are LSD, I have had 25i nBome before and my experiences with the Foghorns have been nothing like that, although I haven't tried any other RCs so you never know, it could be something else.
My friend and I have been experimenting with higher dosages as well on these (3-5 tabs) and haven't experienced anything other than the usual LSD experience, and I'm sure nBomes would be pretty obvious at that kind of dosage. Usually takes about 30 mins to kick in and haven't gotten any bodyload etc.

I hope that your next trip is much more pleasant. If anybody else has had the recent Foghorn Leghorns in Perth can you give us your experience as well? I'm on a 3 week hiatus to get back to tolerance, so will be having another trip on Christmas Day :)

Aw now you have me all worried that my tabs in the freezer might be some random RC!

Oldred3s have you had these ones or know anything about them?

Thanks for the advice
Yes I'm in Perth
I had rockets in July & felix September and they were good. I noticed recently after a 2nd & 3rd batch of felix that the duration was only 6hr even on more than 1tab but it was the foghorn/leghorn ones that seemed really different.
Is it possible that I have a tolerance? I've only done acid about 10 times and waited between 2weeks - a couple of month between trips. I heard that you gain a tolerance on nbomes so that's why I have been concerned.

I find that I gain tolerance on LSD if I'm having trips within a week or 2 of each other, usually I need a good 3 weeks to completely get me back to tolerance. I'm not sure about n
nbomes though! I also had the rockets and felix (same source) and they were good too, which is why I assume the Foghorns are also the same, as have had same experiences. Hoping other people have tried them and can comment too!

anyone heard of tabs with pink 'peace signs' on them and a kind of kaleidoscope pattern in between?. one peace sign takes up nearly a whole tab. the back is white and printed with

'LSD
>95%
150ug'

and

'laid 28/10/14
LSD >95%'

these are tabs from a darknet vendor called [edit: some guy], I've had them myself multiple times and they are really nice.

heres what the listing looks like

https://i.imgur.com/muQ67O6.jpg

they were recently lab tested, here is a report posted on reddit:

OZ LSD Vendor [edit: redacted] 150 ug LSD Lab Test Results From Energy Control
Good stealth communication and shipping time.
Using a virgin account at [edit: some place] I purchased a strip of [edit: some guy] domestic 150 ug LSD. A blotter was cut from this and sent to Energy Control for testing.
Test Results LSD 136 ug
Qualitative report LSD 95.11% ketamine 4.89%
We detected a small presence of ketamine (see in the qualitative report) that may possibly be a contamination from carrying or manipulating them together or nearby. ________________________
In the Qualitative Compound Report list two compounds. User Chromatogram Peak List RT 7.48 Ketamine Area Sum % 4.89 RT 13.19 LSD Area sum % 95.11
I contacted [edit: some guy] with this report and he explained the ketamine :
“It is possible the tabs came in contact with ketamine at some stage as we use the same gloves to package the tabs as we did with about 3oz of ketamine a while ago. You can be sure the ketamine has zero effect as you need about 30mg at least for ketamine to have any effect. And it is impossible to lay 30mg onto one tab, not even close, even 1mg is a stretch along with the lsd.”
I have no association I am aware of with any darknet vendor or market and did this test for my own empowerment as actual substance, purity and dosage is everything to me. I have posted it for the benefit of others.
[edit: some guy] has been so kind as to reimburse me the cost of the test which is an example other OZ vendors should consider following. I urge all darknet customers to test their substances.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to come across as advertising, just thought I'd post some info on those particular tabs.

Mate any info shared on these tabs is a good thing. To be honest i was sceptical at first when i received mine but can honestly say its some of the best ive had. Everybody should be taking lsd of this quality.

This is a friendly reminder that you are not permitted to name vendors on our site.

ebola

This is a friendly reminder that you are not permitted to name vendors on our site.

ebola
My bad, I didn't realize. Sorry.

Mate any info shared on these tabs is a good thing. To be honest i was sceptical at first when i received mine but can honestly say its some of the best ive had. Everybody should be taking lsd of this quality.
I've only ever taken 1 and a half of these and every time has been a good, solid trip. One day I'll delve a bit deeper with them, I haven't so far because I've collected a fair few different prints some of which I haven't tried at all.

Lucky you i seem to lack the skills to be a collector. It always seems to just want to jump on my tongue.