• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Any info on these floating around Brisbane atm?

15518044756_214173c192_c.jpg

^ that sounds like the older batch :)
The ones I had had varying backgrounds of blue and white in the pattern of ripples in a pond or something (ie not generally solid blue or white but variations of the two).
They werent the strongest (i used to take multiple tabs) but good times were had for sure.

Hey I got a few pieces of paper from a trusted mate, sorta novel print but would like to see more done like this haha. They aren't perforated but on the back of the tabs it says [ LSD >95% 125ug ] or [ Laid 7/14 >95% ]

9mspx.jpg
aswD.jpg

Anyone seen anything like this before or know these tabs?

Last edited:
Sorry Demanufacturer, I've never seen anything like that! Let us know how you get on though please!

I just picked up some Felix The Cat tabs and I was wondering if anybody has had any of these recently?
Also, is this the same Felix print that was going around Perth in 08-ish? Obviously it would be unlikely that it is the same batch, I just want to know if it is the same picture so I can play a wee joke on a friend (as I can't remember what they looked like)!

168cr53.jpg

Yeah, I have seen something like that, i think it was on here somewhere. Not sure what they were like tho, not even sure they are the same ones, but I recall reading and seeing some that had something similar to what's on the back about the LSD 95% and date made etc.

Sorry Demanufacturer, I've never seen anything like that! Let us know how you get on though please!

I just picked up some Felix The Cat tabs and I was wondering if anybody has had any of these recently?
Also, is this the same Felix print that was going around Perth in 08-ish? Obviously it would be unlikely that it is the same batch, I just want to know if it is the same picture so I can play a wee joke on a friend (as I can't remember what they looked like)!

168cr53.jpg

Yeah I picked those exact same ones up in the sydney area a few months ago, i asked about them a page or two back. Safe to they are a nice clean dose of LSD.

yew LSD! still got mah hands on a couple of facebooks which Ive bin' savin for the Rodriguez concert %)

long live my favourite durg

to make this post official, I can confirm FB's are LSD and a half decent dose at that.. you take three, you gonna have trouble drivin from dunsborough to yallingup :sus:

Oh yussss the Felixes are fantastic, keep an eye out for these little cats in Perth :)
Pisspot the Facebooks are definitely good times!! Glad you got to try some :)

In regards to the paper I posted (lets call them orange swirls). Can confirm these are a fairly good dose of clean acid. Took one tab around 8pm > came on quick and strong can feel it within minutes > 9:30pm peaking with your typical lsd visuals. music and visuals were fairly intense, couldn't hold much of a conversation but still had a fair presence of mind. 11pm > starting to wear off a bit. 4:30am bong then bed, not much trouble sleeping, woke up feeling great.

1 tab was a great recreational dose for a party setting, I think you would need 2 or 3 for a more profound experience however. Happy tripping :)

Oh yussss the Felixes are fantastic, keep an eye out for these little cats in Perth :)
Pisspot the Facebooks are definitely good times!! Glad you got to try some :)

aww thank you miss mia wallace :)

think my mate had a felix a month ago at one of his parties.. he got it off the same bloke I got the FB's off so it looks like I'm a have ta' do some seachin'!

Haha yeah the source for FBs and Felixs and the recent rockets were all same for me. I think it is the same person and they change their blotters frequently? :D

Just got given some Grateful dead dancing bears tabs from a mate in melbourne.

Back of the tabs is pink which concerns me.

Anybody had these ?

Anyone know anything about these tabs? Not sure what the name of the print could be, it's just a bunch of different icon/emoticon type things - cherries, syringes, test tubes, megaphones, books etc. And if possible, how do they compare to the facebook likes blotter?
1EdCNWs.jpg