• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Any body sampled the tabs marked as 225 ug laid 10/14 on the back and peace signs on front. From same source as above and the 150 were immaculate. Oh well guess ill know in a few hours. Happy New Year to all.

Got a few questions (hoping this is the right thread).

I'm going to a massive bush doof over the OZ Day long weekend (I bet you can guess which one).

I was thinking of having a couple of mushroom caps on the Friday night and then having some acid on the Saturday. Will this result in a cross tolerance developing between the two substances or should I be ok?

I will have to buy the acid there (as I don't have a source for it these days). I am a bit concerned about this 25NBOME stuff going around. Is it prevelent these days or would I have to be unlucky to get some? If I did get some by mistake, is this trip significantly different from LSD? Would it be safe to take it with a little MDMA or should I abstain? Is 25NBOME dangerous? Are there any blotters I should steer clear of? Is 25NBOME regularly sold in liquid?

Finally, what are the effects when combing MDMA with LSD. I have had MDMA on the far tail end of LSD but want to try candy flipping properly. When is the best time to take it? I will have crystal MDMA (very pure).

Anyone tried these blotters I acquired from a darknet vendot? After hearing about a mates first experience with them I have strong doubts about the 150ug label.

9NloygN.jpg

There are 2 batches of Kama Sutras in Perth. First batch V strong. Second batch yet to try but are a lot smaller, slightly purple tinged and have indented dots on the back. Anyone know why there are 2 batches and if there's a different?

Can't believe how many fucking morons are in here openly admitting buying drugs online. You do realise that trafficking drugs is trafficking drugs regardless of the quantity? And using a federal mailing system makes it worse?

Can't believe how many fucking morons are in here openly admitting buying drugs online. You do realise that trafficking drugs is trafficking drugs regardless of the quantity? And using a federal mailing system makes it worse?
i feel kinda the same way
not that i actually think it would come back on soemone
but thats why i dotn buy online mane

I don't know if anyone is interested ...someone I know swallowed 2 foghorn leghorn tabs and there was no effect ...this wouldn't happen if it was real lsd?

Either they were highly degraded or they were nbomes. Did they state weather they could taste anything metallic or a numbing type sensation?

I'm no lawyer but trafficking drugs is usually defined by the quantity. Unfortunately that is ridiculously low for LSD due to the carrier weight being included. See here: http://www.lawstuff.org.au/wa_law/topics/drugs/article6

Buying online does not necessarily mean importation, even if the website is based overseas.

In NSW at least, this is not true. See the recent NSW Court of Criminal Appeal decision of R v SH [2014] NSWCCA 218 (link - http://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/54a63ff73004de94513dc6ca). The CCA decision upheld a finding of the NSW District Court. Without going into too much detail, the District Court acquitted the defendant on the basis that the cardboard upon which the LSD was laid was not a "substance" (as defined in Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act 1985 (NSW)) and that the LSD and cardboard were not an "admixture" as per section 4 of the same Act. It was argued (and the Court appeared to accept) that "...the cardboard was simply intended to be put in the user's mouth until the lysergide was withdrawn and then to be discarded, the cardboard served no different function than a container or syringe from which the user extracted a drug." (at paragraph 31).

Long story short, the Court held that the weight of the cardboard was not to be included when determining the weight of the LSD.

I ended up getting hold of a single tab from a friend who has been holding onto them for 6 months (unfortunately not in the fridge).

They have a man on a bike on them. The man is black/dark blue. Other than that it just seems like plain cardboard colour. I take it is supposed to be Hoffman on a bicycle.

Has anyone had these before? If so, are they good or at the least not NBOME?

Also, will my friend not keeping them in the fridge have much effect on potency. He has kept them in a dark place, in a box and wrapped in foil.v However, he has had them for 6 months.

My mate reckons they were very strong.

I ended up getting hold of a single tab from a friend who has been holding onto them for 6 months (unfortunately not in the fridge).

They have a man on a bike on them. The man is black/dark blue. Other than that it just seems like plain cardboard colour. I take it is supposed to be Hoffman on a bicycle.

Also, will my friend not keeping them in the fridge have much effect on potency. He has kept them in a dark place, in a box and wrapped in foil.v However, he has had them for 6 months.

Sounds like a Hoffman print. Unfortunately it's a very popular print and has been used on all sorts of substances from the DOXs to the nbomes. The only way to tell is to putrid in your mouth or get an elrich test

An Aussie vendor is offering Hoffman tabs on the dark markets that are laid with 1200ug 25i-NBOMe which is getting a touch high dosage wise so be careful.
Actual image below

Psytaco the blotter art you describe could be either of or any thing. I've seen it used for LSD, NBOMe and DOX, DOM, DOC. Some of the ezy test kits detect tryptamines. There is a local product that contains 5 reagent kits, plus comes in big bottles, therefore reusable many, many times. Cost the same as 3 single use ezy tesy kits.

Of topic. Potency? Well if stored in airtight container in a cool, dark place should be fine, maybe a tiny amount loss of potency but not significant. That is if it is LSD. NBOMe no worries there, it won't oxidize like LSD. DOC, DOB etc also stable compounds vs LSD.

My point: blotter art is kind of meaningless. Imported LSD comes in laid/then is laid on tabs with a certain image, people buy it and rate it. Some bloke has some NBOME lays tabs with the same print, probably printed at home from the net.

The difference is LSD has no smell or taste. Everything else (except analogues like ald 52, lsz which give different subjective experience to LSD due to receptor site variance) tastes metallic. Metallic taste, numb tongue if held in mouth, no effect if immediately swallowed and not orally absorbed? NBOMe. Bitter Metallic taste, no numb tongue, Works if swallowed and not held in mouth? most prob DOC, DOX, some psychedelic PEA. Likely active at single mg doses or less. You don't want to take a 5 mg tab of DOC (mind they were kind of large lol) if your expecting it to be a single dose of LSD.

Worst mistaken trip? Well I thought it was LSD. Took it, it had a bitter taste. Swallowed thinking it was DOM or similar. Well it was similar but worse, numb extremities, racing heart, headfuck. I took it at 5 pm and I was still effected, unable to sleep, until 4 am on the second day. So 30 + hours roughly. I have a period of time I don't remember shit. I kind of remember threatening someone in their own home... nice house guest or what? I don't recall who drove but I'm pretty fucking sure I didn't. Probably lost 20 odd hours of my life during which I behaved like a Shitbag.

The original artworks the blotters are based off, some are worth a lot of $, surprisingly known as "blotter art".

Last edited:
No not a tolerance. That is when you take multiple trips for days on end until you one day consume 4 and... oh wait... no, no nothing. No effect, well maybe non-psychoactive activity like Tachycardia. With a break of minimum 2 weeks to months and having taken ten doses? No you don't have tolerance, or of so it's tiny. 6 hours sounds NBOME. Is the tab bitter? Do you need to hold it in your mouth for any length of time?

IDK used to like NBOMe but it can be very unpredictable in terms of subjective effects and physical side effects. Dosage can also make or break NBOMe experiences. Sometimes half a tab NBOME is better than one. NBOME causes tolerance like no other psychedelic. One day 500 ug's (to best guess lol) you trip hard next weekend you need a full tab. Take 2 month break and drop a full tab then you will trip hard, maybe to hard.

I have a period of time I don't remember shit. I kind of remember threatening someone in their own home... nice house guest or what? I don't recall who drove but I'm pretty fucking sure I didn't. Probably lost 20 odd hours of my life during which I behaved like a Shitbag.

hahaha we've all been there at some point, likely ridiculously intoxicated :p

New tabs going around i believe to be from the same makers all the other good shit has been coming from, fb's, coyotes, felix's the list goes on, i received a few tabs with a redish/pink background with a blue lightning bolt on each tab. Tried one and found them quite enjoyable, maybe not as strong as some of the others, but a good dosage of lsd. have fun and stay safe.

New tabs going around i believe to be from the same makers all the other good shit has been coming from, fb's, coyotes, felix's the list goes on, i received a few tabs with a redish/pink background with a blue lightning bolt on each tab. Tried one and found them quite enjoyable, maybe not as strong as some of the others, but a good dosage of lsd. have fun and stay safe.

Yeah I just went through a number of these. Decent tabs, if you can get them I would :)