• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

Some of the dosages reported on this thread are difficult for me to comprehend. I generally take 50 mg orally in the morning, along with 300 mg bupropion xl, and it lasts all day. It doesn't produce any euphoria or 'high,' but frankly I like it better than d-amphetamine, which I'm prescribed 30mg/day. Typically I either take one or the other. My initial idea was to help me save d-amp so I could redose when needed for extra long work sessions, but recently I've found I actually get the most work done when I just take the methiopropamine. The d-amphetamine is more enjoyable, I suppose, but after a few hours it often leaves me in a bad mood and thinking I need to redose even though I'm still more stimulated than baseline (but perhaps just as easily distracted/bored). Methiopropamine doesn't do that -- it just wakes me up and helps me work. But reading about people doing a gram a day, that's like 20 doses -- I don't get it.

a gram a day :) try an oz in 2 weeks left me with a blown hip doing that though :)

your lucky is all i am going to say and try to stay like you are this stuff can get the better of you :)

so reading a few pages from this and th e old thread it seems to me that MPA is more of a functional drug rather than a "get high" one.
so is it any good for studying? this is my last year of school and it would be very useful for the final exams.

can someone answer please? I have a batch of MPA coming so I have another question too. of all the ROAs which one you feel like is better for recreative purposes? as in the one that has strongest effects with less duration and maybe a little rush? and the smoothest one with the longest duration?

Last edited:
can someone answer please? I have a batch of MPA coming so I have another question too. of all the ROAs which one you feel like is better for recreative purposes? as in the one that has strongest effects with less duration and maybe a little rush? and the smoothest one with the longest duration?

I've tested Ethylphenidate and Methiopropamine. With Ethylphenidate you get a nice stimulation feeling, but it's hard to focus on something. It's like you don't know what you should do, and if you start focusing on something you easily start being bored. That's my experience with Ethylphenidate. With Methiopropamine I am stimulated and if I have some work to do I can focus on it. I like to use it when I get a short night of sleep and be functional (be more productive). It also makes me more talkative and more positive. It puts me in a "Ok let's do this" state of mind.

As for ROA, I've tested nasally and orally. I prefer taking it nasally because I can feel it working quickly and I get this little rush. So for me that's the the one with strongest effects and less duration. The re-drop temptation is huge so you have to control yourself. I like to tell me myself that this is a drug that can be useful in some times, so I'd better use it wisely. I've tried orally two times, putting some powder in a gelcap. I don't know if it worked. Maybe I was stimulated, but I wasn't feeling it properly. As I'm concerned that would be the least recreational ROA with the smoothest effects and the longest duration.

Using it nasally will mess up your nasal mucosa real quick, making it dry, bleeding. So I use saline solution before and after the insufflation to keep it wet. But nonetheless it gets dry and irritated so I put some petroleum jelly on the mucosa in the evening to try to keep my nose ok.

Hello,

Can I combine Methiopropamine with a benzo or thieno benzodiazepine (Xanax, Etizolam, Diazepam..) with no troubles... ?

FUCKING SHIT CUNT

Just got something through the post that clearly isn't fucking MPA. Some fine, white, crystalline stuff, not clumpy powder. Doesn't taste or smell like MPA either. What a fucking crock of shit, that's a large amount of money pissed away because I'm not going to take any of this random drug.

FUCKING SHIT CUNT

Just got something through the post that clearly isn't fucking MPA. Some fine, white, crystalline stuff, not clumpy powder. Doesn't taste or smell like MPA either. What a fucking crock of shit, that's a large amount of money pissed away because I'm not going to take any of this random drug.

Is the stuff labeled MPA?

I sent the vendor a message stating that I know for a fact it isn't MPA. I told them not to bullshit me, that I know very well what MPA looks/smells/tastes like and that I wanted a replacement or a refund.

They back-pedalled completely, admitted it wasn't MPA and tried to tell me it was a mistake. Apparently they're sending me some legitimate MPA shortly.

FUCKING SHIT CUNT

Could it be ethylphenidate?

ethylphendate_salt.jpg

This is what I'm used to see MPA look like:

e5uEW.jpg

Could it be ethylphenidate?

ethylphendate_salt.jpg

This is what I'm used to see MPA look like:

e5uEW.jpg
Thanks for taking the time to do the illustrations mate. Did you take the MPA ones yourself?

I've seen a lot of RCs in my time and it definitely wasn't EPH which I would expect to look exactly like the image in your post.

MPA, on the other hand, should show no evidence of crystalline qualities at all. MPA is a clumpy white powder with none of the sparkliness of crystalline substances. The fineness of the powder and the way it clumps together to form larger solids is, as far as I'm aware, a pretty much uniquely identifying property in the world of RCs.

What I received looked rather similar to the images you posted. If I had to guess, I'd say it was maybe an aminoindane of some kind. I didn't take any because it didn't look, taste or smell anything like what I expect from MPA.

Apparently the vendor knows what I received wasn't legitimate MPA because they didn't query my complaint and immediately sent me some MPA which looks exactly like I'd expect it to.

I had an MRI quite recently for a bout of unexplained illness and I just found out that my brain looks "spectacularly normal". Not bad for someone who's spent the last 4 or 5 years doing neurotoxins on a daily basis. :D

Just because it stinks so much and was requested:

a picture of my in-my-eyes due to smell&tase non-vape-able MPAC (MPA Crystal). Its quite potent for MPA, but low compared to apvp and pv

CiuDGm3.jpg

Cheerso,+smash

finally going to bite the bullet and got a doctors appointment on Monday to get these heart problems as well as my addictions and mental health problems seen to
I think the swelling up of my ankle at just before Christmas to 3 times its normal size and the hiccups when I breath in take a drag on cig are the first signs that this stuff has damaged my heart hopefully not beyond repair but we will have to wait and see .

going to get my liver checked out aids test and hep c the fucking works in other words

cheers man yer things have got out off control of late so its a matter taking stock and getting shit sorted out

MPA give you heart problems? :O Good luck man... sorry about that :(

I have a question by the way, can i take Etizolam couple minutes before taking Methiopropamine? Is there no bad interactions between the two? Thank you :)