• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

thanks yeah its the substance i abused the most in the last few years and just before christmas i blow my ankle out i swelled up to around 3 times normal and now i get chest pain and other signs

as for the etzi you should be fine ive been know to eat 50 diazepam in a session same with etzi and Pyrazolam only problem was that i was zonked out of my mind for two weeks lol :)

it shouldnt no its quite a comen mix just watch you dnt come down of the mpa with a shit load of xanax in your system then you will run in to troubles

the heart problems ive got are from stupid amounts ive taken 25g in two before and this last time it was a 10g binge that did it

Whoah :O I usually take 5 to 15mg MPA snorted once or twice in a week ^^'

Why would it be dangerous to comedown on MPA while on Xanax? It should relax me.. I just plan to take like 0.25 or 0.50mg of Xanax not more ^^

its like a what happens with a speedball the stim wears off leaving just the sedative so you can just go bang black and o.d

yeah thats 22 years of abusing my body its a bloody waste really more you just rack up a line with out thinking or with this stuff i am always at the foil

cool its only going to be a problem if you go daft with the benzo you know whenyou dnt realize you re dosing yourself every 5 minutes just go steady and have fun :)

well got heart check seems fine still need a Electrocardiography just to make sure as it was a bit fast just got to wait on live function tests and that now

fuck yeah!
you're our most brave guinea pig - kudos to you mon frer!!!

cheers morkin blood test came back fine as well nothing wrong with my liver kidneys or heart so now just got to stick to my conative therapy and 10 more weeks drugs counselling :)

cheers justaguy :) that said ive got a new stim coming in the morning or monday to try out lol .

i am not looking at going total sober just getting a handle on it getting some meds and support :)

You know what? A really smart guy told me that sobriety isn't always the answer to a more fulfilling life, but it's always better to be free of active addictions.

I couldn't ever handle being sober 24/7/365 just need to get more level mentally

I've very relieved for you foolsgold! I'm amazed that you have taken so much chemical punishment with seemingly little consequence! I wish you good luck!

You know what? A really smart guy told me that sobriety isn't always the answer to a more fulfilling life, but it's always better to be free of active addictions.

Yes - it's striking a balance that is so hard.