• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Photo Thread Vs '12-'13 !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8759_527111583965846_1288439577_n.jpg

Aren't we just beautiful :)?

i saw these on fb and had a good laff. you two look happy together, brother:) i gotta say your missus' has a better one going on, looks like a funky mask.

Taken subsequent to requesting a children's placemat and set of crayons after witnessing my friends sperm dumpling get special privileges. Colouring is clearly serious business.

672uqh.jpg

Last edited:
^ nice photo!

If you want a "dreams in digital" styled photo like I created for myself, I'd love to help you out with the image you've got there. :D

316axvp.gif
Thanks, Captain! Lemme think that one over! Haha. I'm moderately terrified that my already crazy person hair may look insane to the point of being intolerable, haha. Stellar effects, though! I'd ask which program you use, but, well...one wouldn't dare give away such a secret!
316axvp.gif

316axvp.gif
Thanks, Captain! Lemme think that one over! Haha. I'm moderately terrified that my already crazy person hair may look insane to the point of being intolerable, haha. Stellar effects, though! I'd ask what program you use, but well...one wouldn't dare give away such a secret!
316axvp.gif

Your hair looks fine. ;)

Women always think there's something wrong with them; whether it be the hair, makeup or lack thereof, weight, clothing, etc. - 99% of the time, you ladies are just tripping out in your own minds and everyone else thinks you look great.

:D

BTW the program I used was GIMP 2. It's free. I used to have Photo Shop but I don't like it as much as GIMP.

SOOO, the concentration and effort expended trying to stay inside the lines is obvious, it's all over your face. Srs bsns indeed, clearly. As for this:

I'm moderately terrified that my already crazy person hair may look insane to the point of being intolerable

Oh hush you with your crazy person hair you flame haired beauty you. Dunno how mental it will look after Cpt. H's attentions but ticks all the boxes for me anyways. ;)

SOOO your picture really scared me, worms terrify me :(

(BurrougsTheCat just thought I'd say you're super handsome & love the jewelry)

My new addiction. I don't own a board (so expensive!) but you can rent one for two hours for $15.00.

That's it, i'm coming for a sun themed vacay.
it might take an eternity to pay back my family and save the cash to take off for a day,
but that picture just completely succeeded in melting my heart <3
especially when this is what i woke up to,
IMAG3612-1.jpg

fml

^Yeah, but you are like my new favorite movie Samsara, your photography makes even the depressing stuff look gorgeous and profoundly moving. Also, just so I don't perpetuate that sunny California myth---it was fucking freezing out there!

^ooh, I would like to see that actually, it looks awesome. How cold is cold though? I checked the temperature for la and Tempe, az earlier, la was 60 and Tempe was 70 something. It was 28 here with windchill, and like my sister kept saying- not a bad day if you have a winter coat on.
tipsy.jpg

^^Water temperature was 57 degrees and the air was 59. That's cold, cold cold on the footsies because they are bare and wet but the wetsuit keeps your body toasty.;)

oh man, cold tootsies or not that looks so cool herbavore, that pic made me evening, gotta go revise my to do list in life

Circa 2oo7 when I was still a moody goth.

8216_1048357748168_2020519_n.jpg

8216_1051188018923_2048255_n.jpg

16972_1097423574783_6234911_n.jpg

I miss my brightly coloured hair :(

Looking back at these reminds me that in 7 years I have only taken that chain off my neck once when it was tattooed.

I'd also be keen for an Aussielighter meetup.

^^Water temperature was 57 degrees and the air was 59. That's cold, cold cold on the footsies because they are bare and wet but the wetsuit keeps your body toasty.;)

i remember dipping my toes in the pacific for the first time near half moon bay. even in the middle of august it was freezing. i had been warned beforehand but it was still a real shock.

Don't they have wetsuits for your feet? Footed wetsuits like footed pajamas? I think we're onto something here. But don't type it into google or they'll steal our idea.

They do have booties, but they are separate. Someday I will completely humiliate myself by showing you my coldwater sea glass hunting outfit, Stardust. It involves black neoprene booties, bare legs, bikini bottom and as many layers of warmth with pockets as I can still move in up top. Oh yeah, and glasses and an aviator hat. This would be a great exercise in ego strengthening. Portrait of a nutcase in full regalia risking her life in rough surf to gain little brightly colored pieces of glass.=D The reason I don't wear booties paddleboarding is that I like to feel my feet on the board for balance.

Michael, Half Moon Bay is home to Mavericks, the giant surf break that is in all the movies now. Did you get to see that? (You have to hike out the cliffs a bit just north of town). I have never actually seen it but I love the story. There is a new movie out about one of our local surfers that used to be a regular there. I've heard it isn't a great movie but I'll go see it just for the thrill of seeing all the local places.

Yeah, that would be cold. How long were you out there?

^pastel, I was out there for two hours--gotta get my money's worth!

@Re-distributed--I love your hair coloured. What is it like now? And what is the significance of the chain you never take off or do you just love it?

@goonbag--your children are absolutely adorable.Such a precious and fleeting age of innocence. You look like a very loving Dad. I work with kids and it is always so sad to me to see how many kids grow up with no Dad at all in the picture. On the other hand we have so many Dads at my school that come in and volunteer in the classroom. That used to be only the realm of stay-at-home moms and it is so refreshing to have the Dad-energy! The frosting kiss from your son says it all.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.