TDS Photo Thread Vs '12-'13 !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the pictures goonbag! Beautiful kids you have there (assuming they're yours :) )

This would be a great exercise in ego strengthening. Portrait of a nutcase in full regalia risking her life in rough surf to gain little brightly colored pieces of glass

Hahahaha. I'm picturing it now Herb but not sure my imagination is doing it the full justice it deserves? Go on, got to put that shot up now, I dare ya! =D

Goonbag, lovely shots. So cute. And my hair's thinning too, the double crown I've always had is now officially becoming a bald spot. Meh, who cares. ;)

Herbie, of course you've gotsta get your money's worth. I'd watch out though, risking your bodily wellbeing can be a telltale sign of a true addiction, be concerned if your hands start to pay the price 8)

IMAG3562-1-1.jpg

Michael, Half Moon Bay is home to Mavericks, the giant surf break that is in all the movies now. Did you get to see that? (You have to hike out the cliffs a bit just north of town). I have never actually seen it but I love the story. There is a new movie out about one of our local surfers that used to be a regular there. I've heard it isn't a great movie but I'll go see it just for the thrill of seeing all the local places.

i was sadly with two very boring people, and all we did was sit on the beach. at least i got some reading done. :)

@Re-distributed--I love your hair coloured. What is it like now? And what is the significance of the chain you never take off or do you just love it?

Atm my hair is a mousy brown and dreaded. I can't me bothered with bleaching and colouring it again. I don't remember what the signifgance of wearing the chain was in the beginning but now I feel naked without it on.

LOL< where are those from?? I'm making cookies tomorrow so it's no lie. And Sepher has been known to make tea. We're a very civilized bunch around here!:)

Here are some pictures from yesterday's trip back down the coast from San Francisco. I made a kind of scary rabbit from driftwood for Caleb. There has been no driftwood on the beach but we finally had a big storm so now it is driftwood heaven. This log was so red under the bark that I was sure it was painted until I got up close.

P1020734

This was taken early in the morning and it makes it look like ice but it is really just foam. It was warm and sunny yesterday but today it's winter again.

Last edited:
Herbie, that rabbit is spectacular, a beautiful way to honor your son <3

Goonbag, what city is that?

2x.jpg

Back on my 19th birthday in either Austin or Houston with my big sister and roommate

Coool location there, Goonbag. Is it where you live?? Or just a holiday spot?
Either way it beats where i'm sitting!

pastelcircus said:
Goonbag, what city is that?

it looks like gold coast, australia. close enough to surfers paradise.

i've got a few pics from when i visited last year. i lived there for a while after high school.

231022_1999140614703_1215168_n.jpg

222639_1999140214693_7941726_n.jpg

230132_1999140814708_1603976_n.jpg

221979_1992026956866_1875686_n.jpg

from the game i saw there. australian rugby league team warming up. we beat the kiwi's that night.

230110_1999142854759_5356618_n.jpg

Thanks, tackyspiral and goonbag! Tis the season ^_^

Herbie- those cookies is nom.

goats.jpg

Goats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.