• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dealing with Middlemen: Hints/Tricks for avoiding it or paying less while doing it

Are you being serious, or just having some fun? Your bricks are 4 bundles? Bricks over here are 5 bundles, so 50 bags. Not sure about Tommy, but we also call 10 bundles (or 100 bags) "stacks."

We call 100 bags a "sleeve."

well since this is about bundles verses bags now...

I mostly say "Bags" In my Bags, it's rocks. usually one solid or 2-3.

To the people saying they would lose their shit over a 4 bundle brick, doesn't it work out the same anyway? Like if the places doing 12 or 13 bag bundles are the areas that do 4 bundles to a brick that works out equal to or greater than a 5 bundle brick in an area where a bundle is only ten bags, 4 times 12 is 50 just like 5 times 10 is 50.... If you were in Delaware you are getting an extra 4 bags out of those 4 bundles compared to 5 NYC bundles, assuming those people saying bundles that way are 13 bags are correct anyway.

I have always been really fascinated by the East Coast heroin scene, seems like there is a whole heap of effort on the part of those who process the heroin compared to just selling it by weight like any other drug. Where I live you just buy dope by weight, usually it will be a little short if you are buying small quantities like .1 or a quarter gram. There seems to be a common perception online that those ECP bags weigh 100mg, but I seem to recall reading elsewhere that really they were *generally* quite a bit shorter than that. I would frankly be surprised if people were getting 10 bags + of 100mg each of good purity heroin for the prices I am pretty sure people are paying, I am not saying it is unheard of but I doubt it would be the norm. Is there any good reason heroin is bagged up in the way it is over there anyway? I always figured it was so they could short people more easily and claim it as a standard measure regardless. I get there is the marketing element but wouldn't you get copycats like you do with E pills anyway? Plus it isn't like somebody couldn't just get a heap of skull/rolling stone/weed lead/whatever bags and weigh some as grams, some as half grams, etc. It has always struck me as really interesting and weird how in this one general area for this one drug it is packaged, marketed and sold quite unlike other drugs anywhere else that I am aware of.

I have always been really fascinated by the East Coast heroin scene, seems like there is a whole heap of effort on the part of those who process the heroin compared to just selling it by weight like any other drug. Where I live you just buy dope by weight, usually it will be a little short if you are buying small quantities like .1 or a quarter gram. There seems to be a common perception online that those ECP bags weigh 100mg, but I seem to recall reading elsewhere that really they were *generally* quite a bit shorter than that. I would frankly be surprised if people were getting 10 bags + of 100mg each of good purity heroin for the prices I am pretty sure people are paying, I am not saying it is unheard of but I doubt it would be the norm. Is there any good reason heroin is bagged up in the way it is over there anyway? I always figured it was so they could short people more easily and claim it as a standard measure regardless. I get there is the marketing element but wouldn't you get copycats like you do with E pills anyway? Plus it isn't like somebody couldn't just get a heap of skull/rolling stone/weed lead/whatever bags and weigh some as grams, some as half grams, etc. It has always struck me as really interesting and weird how in this one general area for this one drug it is packaged, marketed and sold quite unlike other drugs anywhere else that I am aware of.

There's really nothing to it. King pin buys large quantities, hires grunts/addicts to do the bagging, puts 'soldiers' on the streets to sell 'individual' bags. It's really not that complicated because the baggers are usually paid in product, and soldiers receive a small cut of money. & Selling individually brings in alot more profit than it would if you sold it in large quantities. The market here is usually open air, and there are plenty of drug sets who push product, so if you were to come up on the radar as a pusher your ass would get iced if you don't have the proper muscle. I never weighed my dope, but the bags I get are pretty fat.

You people in the US and your weird way of buying drugs. Here in europe we buy our heroin one gram at a time. Not in small weird bags with stamps lol.

I'd be so confused if I ever travelled to the US (not that they would let me) and were going to buy drugs. The scene is so entirely different there.

You people in the US and your weird way of buying drugs. Here in europe we buy our heroin one gram at a time. Not in small weird bags with stamps lol.

I'd be so confused if I ever travelled to the US (not that they would let me) and were going to buy drugs. The scene is so entirely different there.

Idk how much a gram costs in europe, but if you don't have double/triple digits $$ then you're ass is going to be sick, yeah?

From what I've seen on BL, the prices of a gram in England are pretty comparable to the prices of a gram in New England, and in New England you can get bundles and grams. The bundles can actually be very convenient when you're short on cash, want to give someone just a little bit or save some for later.

As far as bags that are a full point not counting the bag, I've seen bags that big but it's never been consistent, and as you can read on here the prices and sizes of bundles can be very different from city to city only 60-80 miles apart from each other.

It's kind of weird that philly and Chicago seem to have similar size bundles (13-14) but they don't call them bundles in Chi, they call them "jabs", and they're about 25% more expensive.

In stl our bundles/jabs are 10-14 depending on how much the dealer likes you. And our dope comes in the .1g capsules so you can lightly squeeze them to see how full they are. Generally they are packed tight so you got your full 0.1g "bag". Our quality is very close to that of chi-raq as we too use dormin and gel caps.

So, "jabs" is more of a Midwestern city thing then just Chicago...does Kansas city do "jabs" I wonder?

In the netherlands they sell "balls" usually (0,2/0,25 and 0,4-0,5) grams, once you start talking grams it's generally assumed that you are dealing yourself and you usually have to wait or go inside , see it weighed out etc. kind of a hassle albeit more economic.

like to see the whole stamp thing , America is truly the land of unlimited marketing.

In the netherlands they sell "balls" usually (0,2/0,25 and 0,4-0,5) grams, once you start talking grams it's generally assumed that you are dealing yourself and you usually have to wait or go inside , see it weighed out etc. kind of a hassle albeit more economic.

like to see the whole stamp thing , America is truly the land of unlimited marketing.

You mean like buying drugs on the street? You have to go inside if you want more kind of thing? When you say Netherlands I immediately assume Amsterdam. Is is easy to just find heroin on the street there or do you absolutely have to know someone?

You mean like buying drugs on the street? You have to go inside if you want more kind of thing? When you say Netherlands I immediately assume Amsterdam. Is is easy to just find heroin on the street there or do you absolutely have to know someone?

Don't they have medical heroin maintenance programs over there? I know parts of Europe have it and I'm pretty sure Amsterdam is one. You go like you would to a methadone clinic but instead get a shot of medical grade heroin...

Heroin-Assisted Treatment

Edit: Yeah, the wikipedia page confirms the Netherlands does this. You get a couple heroin shots a day plus methadone to hold you over in between.. Hah. Unbelievable.

Don't they have medical heroin maintenance programs over there? I know parts of Europe have it and I'm pretty sure Amsterdam is one. You go like you would to a methadone clinic but instead get a shot of medical grade heroin...

Heroin-Assisted Treatment

Edit: Yeah, the wikipedia page confirms the Netherlands does this. You get a couple heroin shots a day plus methadone to hold you over in between.. Hah. Unbelievable.

Yep. I'm pretty sure sweden does the same thing in certain areas. I read about that awhile ago. Man, if only they had that in my state. :(

^
yes but the programs are experimental , so small-scale and pretty tight like you have to go 2x a day no takeaways(maybe done though ) and you have to have been on methadone for at least 2 years.

funny thing is some users find the medical heroin too clean so they sell it to buy afghan brown. I bought some off a guy like this once.. it's good but not as good as the golden triangle stuff.
There are no open-drug markets in the netherlands, always phone the man, still scoring is very easy cause the users are so pampered the whole businnes is more laid-back than in other parts of the world or even europe.(IME as an user ) Amsterdam is the best place to get ripped off for a tourist i think.

p.s there are barely any IV users in the netherlands , getting needles is pretty much a drag even though it's completely legal, better still the junkie population is aging like over 40 on average.

Last edited:
Junkie Days you could argue the same of cocaine and crack cocaine, to an extent atleast, but they are not marketed and sold in the very specific way that ECP #4. I just find the whole scene really interesting due to its uniqueness and also my general fascination with heroin/opioid culture.

In the city I live, Melbourne Australia, there are maybe a handful of areas or just under that could be considered open air drug markets, not as blatant as I am lead to believe ones in the US are and ones in Europe I have experienced but they are definitely there. The drug dealing in these areas tends to be controlled by Asian gangs, the same people who I am lead to believe and also logically assume control a lot of heroin importations, I would be very surprised if there were not kingins buying large quantities of heroin here and paying "soldiers", as you put it, to go out on the corner and slang for them, the difference is that here the heroin is not marketed in stamp bags, and it is sold by weight rather than number of bags. I can go to a "soldier" on the corner, who is probably working for somebody else, and he will still have at the very least .1 and .2 balloons and possibly half grams. I would say that here territory probably is less specific, and there probably is more freelance dealing as you do see plenty of white junkies flogging gear as well (as a rule don't buy off them lol) but I dunno, the differences and nuances of it in different geographies just interest me.

Take the West Coast of the US for example, you could say everything you just did about the way heroin works on the east but the scene is totally different. As I understand Mexicans generally control the trade and they employ delivery dealers who have a phone people call or text and these lower level peddles drive around and serve the customers while the kingpin rakes in massive profits, however, the black tar heroin they are selling can be bought in various weighted quantities as opposed to a number of set weight bags, and it is also never really branded as far as I am aware.

Last edited:
Junkie Days you could argue the same of cocaine and crack cocaine, to an extent atleast, but they are not marketed and sold in the very specific way that ECP #4. I just find the whole scene really interesting due to its uniqueness and also my general fascination with heroin/opioid culture.

In the city I live, Melbourne Australia, there are maybe a handful of areas or just under that could be considered open air drug markets, not as blatant as I am lead to believe ones in the US are and ones in Europe I have experienced but they are definitely there. The drug dealing in these areas tends to be controlled by Asian gangs, the same people who I am lead to believe and also logically assume control a lot of heroin importations, I would be very surprised if there were not kingins buying large quantities of heroin here and paying "soldiers", as you put it, to go out on the corner and slang for them, the difference is that here the heroin is not marketed in stamp bags, and it is sold by weight rather than number of bags. I can go to a "soldier" on the corner, who is probably working for somebody else, and he will still have at the very least .1 and .2 balloons and possibly half grams. I would say that here territory probably is less specific, and there probably is more freelance dealing as you do see plenty of white junkies flogging gear as well (as a rule don't buy off them lol) but I dunno, the differences and nuances of it in different geographies just interest me.

Take the West Coast of the US for example, you could say everything you just did about the way heroin works on the east but the scene is totally different. As I understand Mexicans generally control the trade and they employ delivery dealers who have a phone people call or text and these lower level peddles drive around and serve the customers while the kingpin rakes in massive profits, however, the black tar heroin they are selling can be bought in various weighted quantities as opposed to a number of set weight bags, and it is also never really branded as far as I am aware.

You ever see the show Drugs Inc? If you're interested in the US drug scene, check that show out. It goes into detail about how it works in a lot of major cities around here.

Idk how much a gram costs in europe, but if you don't have double/triple digits $$ then you're ass is going to be sick, yeah?

I love how we do it here; I love our stamp bags... they're so uniquely ours. I would hate having to buy dope by the gram or even the half-gram, and I would hate getting dope in the corner of a sandwich bag or some shit like that.

I love flicking the dope down to the bottom of those little glassine bags and such... :)

I love how we do it here; I love our stamp bags... they're so uniquely ours. I would hate having to buy dope by the gram or even the half-gram, and I would hate getting dope in the corner of a sandwich bag or some shit like that.

I love flicking the dope down to the bottom of those little glassine bags and such... :)

Yeah I agree. I love the branding involved and the ridiculous names and images we have for stamps.