• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dealing with Middlemen: Hints/Tricks for avoiding it or paying less while doing it

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
At some point or another in everyones "drug career" they usually find themselves having to go through a middleman, particularly if they aren't in a location that has open air drug markets. The point of this thread is to help with ways to make this process a short as possible (meaning getting directly to the connect) or making it easier on the wallet if you are truly in a position (like not having a car to get to the dealer on your own) where there is no way around using a middleman.

If you have your own ride and can get to the dealer, the general idea is to make it not worth the middleman's time to deal with you, which will hopefully lead them to introducing you to their dealer. For this to work out you first have to earn the middlemans trust so that when the time comes, they will be willing to vouch for you to the dealer. This means always being straight with the money, being on time, and showing that you will be a good customer should they decide to introduce you to their dealer.

The next step is to lower the amount that you are buying from them. This will make your worth to them a little less, and make it more of a hassle for them to deal with you. The next part is crucial. They will likely begin to complain about your small orders, to which you should reply that you are only making smaller orders since you have another source that charges less, and you are only going through them [the middleman] when your other dealer is not around. This should make them understand that you still have more money to spend on the drugs, but just aren't spending it through them, and if they introduce you to their source you will increase your purchases so that the dealer doesn't mind dealing with you.

Ideally you really will have another source that you use, and even if this other source is just another middleman it will still work, and you can be playing the other middleman the same way you are playing this one. A lot of dealers will give kick-backs to any customer that brings them more business, so it truly is worth it for some middlemen to introduce you to their dealers and get some kick-backs which could amount to more than the amount they are getting by taxing you on your small orders. You can bring this up to them and hope that they "see the light," and that should help speed up the process.

Now some people are in the position where they have to go through a middleman. It can be because they don't have a car to get them to the dealer who themselves don't have a car or just generally don't leave their neighborhood, or it can be because of legal reasons (on probation, parole, have 2 strikes and can't afford to get arrested again, etc,) so the main goal here is to pay as little tax as possible on each purchase. "Middleman" implies that they themselves are users, and they are going to to cop their drugs regardless of if you are throwing in that time. If your middleman is broke and truly relies on having a number of people go through them so that they can get their drugs for free this is more difficult, so it's best to avoid this type altogether. There are enough people copping that you can find a middleman with a job and who is only looking for a better deal by having you throw in with them.

Now, how to pay the least amount of tax... What I have found to be effective is to set a limit on the amount of bags that you will pay tax on, which can also be like paying a flat rate fee no matter the purchase. What I mean is I will pay tax on the first few bags, but after that the rest of them are at wholesale price. There is no reason why you should be paying tax on every single bag you are getting, especially from a true middleman that needs you to pay first before they go get it.

The way to go about paying just a flat rate like $X amount extra per bag for the first 3 bags but nothing after that, is to only buy a few bags at a time at first. They will likely ask why you are only getting a few bags, and like I mentioned with how to get directly to the connect, you just tell them that you have someone else with better deals so you only go through them when the other dealer isn't around. When this conversation happens you can bring up that you would buy more if they didn't tax you passed the 2nd or 3rd bag, and they will more than likely be willing to drop the tax on any purchases above 2-3 bags.

This is because a) they may feel bad that they are limiting your high due to them taxing you on each bag, but more than likely it's because b) the more they buy the better the deal they get, so even if they aren't charging you taxes on each bag they are still making out on the deal since bundles/jabs/grams/whatever the bulk term is are cheaper than individual bags or less weight, so they want you to buy more even if you are just paying the price of the bag once you get above a certain amount.

In practice, buying 7 bags for example would go like; price of bag + X, price of bag + X, price of bag, price of bag, price of bag, price of bag, price of bag. Now they are only 3 bags away from getting the reduced bag price in areas that sell 10 bag bundles, so they would only need to throw in a small amount of their own cash to get this deal. If you were still only buying a few bags they would be further away from getting the reduced bag price for the bulk amount, which is why it is worth it for middlemen to allow for you to only pay tax on a few bags if it means that you will be buying more bags overall. Since they are already going to be buying the drugs regardless of you throwing in or not, there is no reason why they should have you paying tax on every single bag, and if you follow my advice it should limit the amount of tax you pay. If you are always buying more than 2-3 bags then it essentially becomes a flat rate extra that you pay, which is the tax on those first few bags.

Good luck.

P.S. I know that verso loves this topic and since he drives to the hood to cop he now has a zero tolerance policy for dealing with middlemen, so I'm sure that he can contribute to how that has worked out for him. If anyone else has any suggestions on what has worked for them whether it be with cutting out the middleman or reducing the tax, please explain it here. Of course there are other ways of cutting out the middleman such as saving the dealers number if the middleman ever uses your phone to call them, or going through the middlemans phone yourself to get the dealers number, and then all that's left is manning up and calling the dealer on your own. The other option is to go to the copping spot if you have driven the middleman there, and hoping to bump into the dealer there and hoping he recognizes you so you can get to business. All of these tips are welcome in this thread.

Whenever I've used or use a middleman it's one of my close friends who needs to get some of the drug for himself too. I either give him/her the money beforehand of (s)he fronts it if (s)he can. Never takes longer than it would if I were to go get it. If there's a dealer I don't know yet, it doesn't take long before I get an introduction.

I think that a middleman has more of a right to charge extra on each bag if they are buying all of the bags on their own, and then selling them for profit. At that point I consider them to be a dealer, albeit the lowest level dealer there is. Once you start having to pay upfront though, that's when they officially become a middleman in my opinion, and when they have less of a right to charge extra on each bag. Furthermore if you are actually driving them to make the deal and the only thing that they are doing is the actual hand-to-hand deal, then I really can't see paying them extra. That tax that you are paying is supposed to be going to gas, and to avoiding risk, so when one of those elements is removed so should part of the tax, and when both elements are removed it doesn't make sense to be paying extra.

It's alright if they want to get the better of the deal, like lets say together you are buying 1/4 and it's cheaper than two 1/8ths, and they have you pay the regular 1/8th price so their half is cheaper, then that's the best I would do for them. At that point you have a lot of leverage because without your ride they can't cop, but without them you can't cop, so it's like a symbiotic relationship (busting out the biology terms to describe drug deals, my 6th grade science teacher would be proud :\ ).

Well if I do use a middleman, they get to choose the first bag so if it's a little more they'll get that. Me and all my friends agreed long ago that none of us will charge extra or take a dose or anything like that. It's best this way since we all middleman for eachother pretty often. Normally we don't charge eachother, not even for gas, since they'll get it back by using me as a middleman later anyway. The only time we do pay for gas money is when we're driving to Holland, usually when that happens we go with a small group and hang out in the coffeeshop for a while. :)

I've pretty much ever only dealt with middlemen and don't really mind. In fact, I prefer it and don't really want to get mixed up with anyone higher up inn the drug hierarchy, they just seem more dangerous and shady to me. I was once taken by someone from an open-air market to a scummy apartment where this creepy looking guy was sitting weighing up drugs and pills and it just creeped me the fuck out. I also don't want to be known for dealing with someone like that, in case they come under surveillance, etc.

Anyway, I'm sure there are advantages and disadvantages to both, but if you're buying from an open-air matket the main thing is to avoid buying from the heavy users who are mostly there to buy and scam (the majority of the people there) and the serious dealers or middle men. Avoid the worst looking addicts and look for someone who looks more sober and like they might be there for the business. If you must buy from a user, look for someone who doesn't look like too bad of a junkie and use your judge of human character and approach someone who looks like they might be a reasonably good person (doesn't mean they won't rip you off but makes it less likely).

And I wouldn't want to send money with anyone up front. If I approach someone I've never met before I'd rather offer them a large bonus (usually $80, that's not so much money here, and I don't really feel you can offer any less) and hope for the best. In general, the worse of an addict someone is and the worse their life situation, the more chance of getting scammed. So that is the main thing. Look for someone without that typical addict look, that might be one of the few in the scene who don't use, or are just a casual user or haven't been involved in the scene that long yet (as generally the longer they are the worse they get).

Like, the last person I approached (and he looked totally clean) was on Subotex maintainance and had his life together so there was little motivation for him to rip me off compared to a desperate junkie. Also, in my country (not being racist) foreigners can be a risk as they have less options and many are here without permission and can't get legal work. They can be both very serious and professional or just someone looking to scam who don't even sell, many serious sellers too, but you don't really know.

Anyway, I don't really know why you'd feel the need to be involved with the high level dealers. I'd rather just pay the bonus to the small-time, short-term dealers who might be more like normal people.

the worst is when you are the middleman because your friends dont want to go into the scary city and cop themselves, that and when someone goes into your phone and takes your dealers phone numbers and starts calling them using your name to vouch for themsevles. had that happen before and my dope dealer was PISSED, didnt deal with the sneaky fucker and chewed me out for even bringing the kid up there in the first place. it was all cool tho when i explained the douche stole his number out of my phone.

good post TB

Yeah I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to middlemen. It can be hard to meet a dealer, and I understand that, believe me I do. I went through middlemen for a, long, long time. But eventually you need to make a move.

Remember, it's often the case that these middlemen are desperate addicts, and if you toughen up a little bit, you'll get their dealers when they find themselves in a real desperate situation and unable to score. But the trick is that they need to hear "no" a few times.

Last edited:
It took me a while to figure out how bad buying from addicts is, as I wouldn't go to cop every day, usually for a month's time or more, so I learnt really slowly about the drug scene.

At first I was totally naive to how it worked and just assumed everyone would do what I would have done in that situation. I can see how someone could get desperate enough to go out just to scam now, if they are in that environment every day anyway, and would probably have done the same at times if I was tempted with a great opportunity by a naive, new buyer, but I'm glad that's not my life.

Middlemen can turn out to be anything, anyway. I find a lot depends on your personal chemistry or how your vibe together. Even those who scam don't scam everyone and are not so likely to with those they like.

I've pretty much ever only dealt with middlemen and don't really mind. In fact, I prefer it and don't really want to get mixed up with anyone higher up inn the drug hierarchy, they just seem more dangerous and shady to me. I was once taken by someone from an open-air market to a scummy apartment where this creepy looking guy was sitting weighing up drugs and pills and it just creeped me the fuck out. I also don't want to be known for dealing with someone like that, in case they come under surveillance, etc.

Anyway, I'm sure there are advantages and disadvantages to both, but if you're buying from an open-air matket the main thing is to avoid buying from the heavy users who are mostly there to buy and scam (the majority of the people there) and the serious dealers or middle men. Avoid the worst looking addicts and look for someone who looks more sober and like they might be there for the business. If you must buy from a user, look for someone who doesn't look like too bad of a junkie and use your judge of human character and approach someone who looks like they might be a reasonably good person (doesn't mean they won't rip you off but makes it less likely).

And I wouldn't want to send money with anyone up front. If I approach someone I've never met before I'd rather offer them a large bonus (usually $80, that's not so much money here, and I don't really feel you can offer any less) and hope for the best. In general, the worse of an addict someone is and the worse their life situation, the more chance of getting scammed. So that is the main thing. Look for someone without that typical addict look, that might be one of the few in the scene who don't use, or are just a casual user or haven't been involved in the scene that long yet (as generally the longer they are the worse they get).

Like, the last person I approached (and he looked totally clean) was on Subotex maintainance and had his life together so there was little motivation for him to rip me off compared to a desperate junkie. Also, in my country (not being racist) foreigners can be a risk as they have less options and many are here without permission and can't get legal work. They can be both very serious and professional or just someone looking to scam who don't even sell, many serious sellers too, but you don't really know.

Anyway, I don't really know why you'd feel the need to be involved with the high level dealers. I'd rather just pay the bonus to the small-time, short-term dealers who might be more like normal people.

Wow you pay 80$ extra just so they'd cop for you? That is really alot for something that (usually) takes so little time. I'd like to be your middleman haha.

But the trick is that they need to hear "no" a few times.

I should probably elaborate upon this; what I mean is that middlemen expect you to come through as you have no dealer of your own, and most middlemen depend upon your coming through, or they don't get high either, but of course they'll never let you know that or ever expose that little chink in their armor.

So "no" to most middlemen means this: if they can't find someone else to middle, beat or scam, then they're staying sick. They'll probably find someone else to middle or run their game on, sure, but eventually, eventually they'll be without options and the trick is to not give in by saying "yes."

Tell them no, you're not interested in taking the ride unless you can meet their dealer and get their dealer's number. Be real nonchalant about it, like it's no big deal, like that's just the way it has to be or you're not doing it and you can take it or leave it. Remind them that you're trustworthy, you're a friend, and that you'd do it for him or for her, and express some bewilderment, like you can't even make sense of their not wanting to vouch for you.

They'll throw every excuse in the book out at you. "My guy doesn't want to see anyone new..." is the popular one, but it's bullshit. Sure, maybe the dealer will be a bit skeptical of you at first, but thats just how this sort of business works. It's to be expected, you know?

The important thing is not to give in; don't say yes, and just reiterate that you'd like to go and get bags, and you'd like to hook the middleman up with some bags because he's a "friend," but it's just not worth it to you unless you can see their dealer, get his number, and start seeing him yourself.

You might be surprised at just how generous and accommodating your middleman becomes when he's sick and desperate with no other real prospects on the horizon. ;)

Last edited:
Wow you pay 80$ extra just so they'd cop for you? That is really alot for something that (usually) takes so little time. I'd like to be your middleman haha.

It's nothing, really. I think it's almost expected of outsiders. I've walked up to a few asking them to help me out and getting "But what's in it for me?" as a response, and realised I was being unrealistic.

And it's worth it when it's so hard to score, if it means you'll get what you're loking for without getting robbed or whatever. Especially if you go to cop just once in a while, it's obviously not something you could do every day. The drug world is so crazy and dangerous it's just worth it if it means having someone guide you safely through it. But this is about approaching strangers you've never seen before as a one-off to make it more likely they'll be willing to help without ripping you off (arguably the worst way to buy drugs). If I had a regular middleman I wouldn't be willing to do that but expect him to give me a break.

But even the last guy I approached asked for a bonus for hooking me up with the second one. I just didn't have much me as I'd just been robbed, and also hadn't been able to make a large buy so it wouldn't have been worth paying him as much, so I just gave him 1/5 of that. So most expect something for everything, but sure, if someone are willing to help me out for free I'll accept that. Sometimes you'll run into a more serious dealer who probably factors it into the price, and some are actually just willing to do you a favour.

As for the last post, sure just about anything is possible and can happen as there are so many variables. The last time I went to buy before this one I also approached a user and offered him $80 and he hooked me up with his usual dealer. Was a female junkie who dealt for her Moroccean boyfriend who she said was so innocent he'd never even tried anything. She was a pretty, blond, blue-eyed girl which I guess made her drug use forgivable - see a lot of that kind of thing.

The guy who hooked me up was also a really good guy, very beautiful and spiritual looking and one of the nicest guys I've met, I'll never forget him. But even he mentioned something about the possibility of ripping me off (which he didn't do), so it obviously occured to him. Just about anyone are capable of anything when they're desperate enough.

Last edited:
Maybe that's just because I'm from Belgium and drugs are so easy to find around here. If you need a connect all you need to do is ask around a bit and you'll find one, paying for a connect is pretty much unheard of around here. Getting ripped off hardly ever happens either. Infact it's never happened to me aside from one moron who spent 2 hours of my & his time to steal ten bucks.. Sad, haha.

Though I wouldn't offer more than 20$ (at first), if a person really wants to score and is broke I take it they'd do it for that aswell. I would surely not offer $80 from the start. I'd tell them "I'll give you some money for it" and later ask him "what would you think is fair?" or something. I doubt they'd ask $80.

Guess I'm lucky to live here, hehe.

It all depends on your situation, but I've never really considered the difference between a middleman and a higher-level dealer. To me, a dealer is someone who's there to sell, and not just a desperate junkie looking to scam/score. Granted, there are also middlemen who are serious junkies, but they tend to look cleaner and less drugged-up in general. Anyway, if he's there for the purpose of selling or making a deal it's more likely you'll get one from him. But most users are extremely dodgy looking and I don't even dare approach. The worst problem is those who are either and has made it their profession to scam or rob prospective buyers.

It's not even expecting something for nothing; I just have a whole different perspective and outlook on drugs, drug dealing, and the drug "scene."

I treat others very much in the same way that I would want them to treat me, and I sincerely mean that. I've vouched for people before and sent them to my dealers, and all I've asked for in return is that they remember it and they return the favor one day if ever I'm in a tough spot -- and then, some of them do return the favor, and some of them don't. (shrugs)

That isn't to say I vouch for just anyone and everyone. There are people I would never vouch for because they're just so grimy and underhanded, and I wouldn't want my dealers coming back to me and saying, "hey you know that friend of yours is a real sketch ball and just shorted me 50 bucks..." Now I look like a jerk...

But if you're genuinely a good person... I've known you for long enough, and I know that you're not going to cause any headaches for my dealers, then yeah, I'll vouch for you, hook it up and send you over to them. It makes everyone happy... makes my dealer happy because he gets some more business, makes my friend happy because now they've got a dealer they can call, makes me happy because I don't have to leave my house and run a million different places just to middle someone for a couple bags.

And again, I've had people remember the favors I've done for them. I've called people up before and asked them to help me out when I'm down and out, need a phone number or something, and they've moved mountains to help me because they remember when I helped them. I've also had some selfish people not give a shit about how much I've done for them, and they won't move a finger to help me, but I don't forget that either... and the next time they call me looking for a favor, they don't get it, and it's usually when they need me the most.

I think that this is a better system, this give and take... I definitely prefer it.

^I would vouch for you man. Haha. :D

It all depends on your situation, but I've never really considered the difference between a middleman and a higher-level dealer. To me, a dealer is someone who's there to sell, and not just a desperate junkie looking to scam/score. Granted, there are also middlemen who are serious junkies, but they tend to look cleaner and less drugged-up in general. Anyway, if he's there for the purpose of selling or making a deal it's more likely you'll get one from him. But most users are extremely dodgy looking and I don't even dare approach. The worst problem is those who are either and has made it their profession to scam or rob prospective buyers.

Most users are extremely dodgy? That's simply not true. Most middlemen and dealers are users aswell so you're kinda contradicting yourself. I think you're confusing users with 'junkies'? For the record, I also don't think a junkie is dodgy looking per sé at all. There are some, sure, but I know more junkies who look like normal people than I know junkies who look dodgy. In most cases there is no way you can tell if a person is a junkie when you're meeting them for the first time anyway.

There are ofcourse junkies who would do anything for cash to get their fix, but (atleast around this part of the globe) they are alot less common than one might think.

I think some of you are forgetting that a person who is getting middle manned gets sick too. Meaning they eventually will NEED to hit up the middle man, or otherwise they're both sick.

Also overestimating a middle mans desire for you to stop bothering them.....when i was getting middle maned for awhile back a few years aago, it didn't matter how much i tried, how much i offered, how sick the middle man was, nada. They did not give that # out because they realized, that sure, if i said no now, they may be sick for a day. But i'd eventually end up sick with them, and be willing to continue to put up with that shit. Furthermore, a lotta middlemen couldn't give a shit less how much you inconvenience them by calling a lot or w/e because they will either 1) not even bother to go pickup to get that $ if they already have drugs or are high or 2) will be willing to do it at any time for that very reason.

Verso & tommy some of those methods are def spot on and work, but my point is if you get an asshole that knows the value of that phone #....none of it really matters.

At that point its all about going down to the hood, and thats pretty much the only guaranteed way to nix a middle man if hes being a cock. With that though as you know comes a whole new slew of problems.

I agree with everything Tommy said.

If you make it as easy as possible for them to deal with you, theyre more likely to keep doing it.

Nothing more annoying then "yeah lets go get that, but first I gotta get gas, use the atm, take a shit, etc"

If someone was going to buy the same drugs as me usually I would say lets just go halfsies on the next amount up but sometimes that amount is too much for what we have so then id just say get me X amount and ill just throw you money (usually like ten bucks, more depending on distance) to get it for me.

If you think about it, everyone besides the first two people who have contact with the finished drugs are middlemen btw :p

I know what you mean about stingy MM though, especially for rarer shit.

Remember, it's often the case that these middlemen are desperate addicts, and if you toughen up a little bit, you'll get their dealers when they find themselves in a real desperate situation and unable to score. But the trick is that they need to hear "no" a few times.

You also have to remember that since these middlemen are often desperate and putting together money for runs which often results in the amount always changing when calling the dealer, many dealers would rather meet you and deal with you anyway as it will be a breath of fresh air for them to be able to deal with someone who is on point all the time.

I think some of you are forgetting that a person who is getting middle manned gets sick too. Meaning they eventually will NEED to hit up the middle man, or otherwise they're both sick.

Also overestimating a middle mans desire for you to stop bothering them.....when i was getting middle maned for awhile back a few years aago, it didn't matter how much i tried, how much i offered, how sick the middle man was, nada. They did not give that # out because they realized, that sure, if i said no now, they may be sick for a day. But i'd eventually end up sick with them, and be willing to continue to put up with that shit. Furthermore, a lotta middlemen couldn't give a shit less how much you inconvenience them by calling a lot or w/e because they will either 1) not even bother to go pickup to get that $ if they already have drugs or are high or 2) will be willing to do it at any time for that very reason.

Verso & tommy some of those methods are def spot on and work, but my point is if you get an asshole that knows the value of that phone #....none of it really matters.

At that point its all about going down to the hood, and thats pretty much the only guaranteed way to nix a middle man if hes being a cock. With that though as you know comes a whole new slew of problems.

In my experience most people getting middlemanned aren't that strung out, especially compared to the middleman. Therefore they can usually afford to refuse a shitty deal and put copping off until another day when things are lined up better. One of the reasons why some people use middlemen is because they actually don't want the connect as it would mean they would be using a lot more often and in larger quantities since that same amount of money they normally spend would buy them more drugs.

Even if you are strung out, my method still caters to that since you can just buy one bag which will keep the sick off, plus annoy the middleman enough for them to consider giving you the connect since it's not worth it that much for them to get you one bag. Yes, there are some middlemen that will hold onto a number really tight and will be willing to get you just one bag any time since it still means one bag for them. But the day usually comes when they are either looking to quit/get out of the game, or maybe are doing better with cash and don't need to go out of their way to get your small tax amounts, and hopefully you will be close enough with them at that point for them to put you on with their connect.

That leads to another trick. Never divulge the extent of your habit to the middleman. If you play it off like you are not strung out then you have a lot more leverage than if they know that you are strung out and need the drugs. It looks like that's where you went wrong with dealing with your middleman. I could always put off copping for a day or so since my habit has been in check which helped a lot, and between that, having several sources, and having some suboxone connects, I only really went through a particular middleman 3x a week max, so if I didn't call them they would only call me when they had good deals. This usually happened if they needed a certain amount of money for something, and it seems pretty common for middlemen and even dealers to do. Like if they have X amount of bags on them and need Y amount of money to get more, they will sell X amount for Y dollars to make it work. If they are desperate then sometimes they will give you a really good deal just so they can get 1 or 2 more bags more than they have on them already.

I think this is mostly relevant for serious addicts or those regularly involved in the drug scene or living near a place where a lot of drugs are sold. Then you have so many options that it's like whatever. If that was the case I would have so many friends, connects, and different type of dealers there would never be any problem. Even if they couldn't help out. And I don't mind paying a bit more to avoid having to deal with a more serious criminal.

Another thing is that those who sell and use are pretty unstable and unpredictable and might offer you different kinds of deals depending. First they might say they need a small bonus, then say forget about it because they make some from it anyway, then give you a lower price, etc. It's not like they are consistent and always give you the same deal or the same deal to everyone. It all depends on their needs and how they like you, etc. Some might decide they'll always give you a better deal than most as long as they're not desperate. But how are you supposed to know what they think?

Also, which I haven't really considered before, if you live near a place with a lot of drugs it must be pretty easy for females to score drugs (from males) for free. Not by prostituting yourself, you don't even need to flirt with anyone, it's enough to start a conversation about where you'd be able to get some drugs and if they get some crazy idea or want to impress you they might offer you something. It's the same principle as a guy will buy a girl a drink just in case it will lead to something. Especially as some guys are so persistent they might try more than once.

At least from my experiences buying drugs, which I've always made as short as possible but mostly been doing in the most possibly stupid way, a lot can happen in a few hours and if you made it possible it wouldn't be long before someone offered you something. It's just hanging out in that environment creeps me out and I would never have thought I would be able to stomache it. But it's such an easy and passive way of getting drugs it's almost unrealistic. I've been thinking of moving closer to the capital for a while, and it's like I could go out for a day and probably get a week's worth of drugs, which would be pretty amazing. Now this has almost given me a new idea but I need to think carefully about that.

And how it realistically would turn out is probably this: Not in long find some boyfriend who deals in drugs (and probably someone else than the one I mentioned). As I'm much more interested in that and would soon tire of the other shit. He could guide me around the drug scene and I could probably attract some customers for him. So again I wouldn't have to pay for anything. Sounds like a good way of making myself an addict/getting myself in prison. In truth, it probably wouldn't take long to attract the attention of the police and be stalked by civil police and charged with possession, at least. Don't really see a way out of that one.

Fucking middlemen... I remember that part of the game. With persistence I was always able to get the number and an intro.

Often the best guy in the area gets a rep and multiple people go thru them. I generally make a little list of all those 1st degree connections and systematically go thru them and try to get the number based upon whom I know best. My best connect ever came from a homie who middlemans all the time but just didn't really care that night I suppose

On a different note I hate having to deal with people who are bottom of the barrell just to get your daily dose, shit makes me sick