• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dealing with Middlemen: Hints/Tricks for avoiding it or paying less while doing it

As long as you know what you're doing and you don't do any stupid shit, you'll be alright.

Like 98-99+% of the time...

For some people it's a numbers thing. You can go your whole life copping in open-air and never have an issue, or u could die your first time; even following the rules, just by being unlucky or wrong place..

Also, as a white guy, unless u look like a real junkie and/or look totally homeless... I think it's common sense risk goes up a notch or two. I've only picked up anything on the street where i didn't have a number like that a few times in Albany.. so I'm not as experienced as u two.

I have a connect myself, yet, the better stuff comes from someone else that I have to go through a 'middle-man' to get and it's getting old, I've paid my 'dues' and I really need the connect because I'm tired of paying the tax and using my own gas every dang time, the middle man is an old friend (we've grown apart in life) and they don't want me to have 'that kind of power' so, I know that's one reason she isn't vouching for me. BS. So I need tips.

Last edited:
I love the whole "I'm going to get shot in NJ/NY mentality' lol, cracks me up.
As long as you know what you're doing and you don't do any stupid shit, you'll be alright.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but, as long as you know where to go and you don't venture outside the area you'll be in good hands.
Having a body on the block is never good for the clientele.

You're cracking up at it and then immediately answering why it would be intimidating.
The times where I felt really in danger were a couple of times where i was given a handful of intersections(mainly in Newark) to go to and wasn't prepared for the differences in the game there in comparison to where I had recently come from. It's very different in the West/MidWest.

I've always hated cold copping and the environment that I unknowingly walked myself into in that town and once in Brooklyn strengthened that hate.
I still did it. Copped in open air. There was just a degree of education that I needed to acquire for it to not be intimidating/scary/whatever.
It had/has almost nothing to do with big bad NYC or Jerz. It was a matter of unfamiliarity.

If I dropped you in Waterbury or Hartford, CT and your intention was to cold cop, there's a decent chance, despite the knowledge you have, that you'd end up where you didn't want to be.
If you and I were dropped off in Louisville, KY and tried to cold cop, there's a real good chance we'd end up robbed or hassled or lost. It would be intimidating. Cause it's not familiar.

Yeah, hating the insecurity of cold copping; too many slimeballs, .too many things that can go badly wrong. The idea is (obviously) to hook up with a proffesional, courteous dealer. Delivery service would also be great but this isnt always an ideal world we're living in.

I have a connect myself, yet, the better stuff comes from someone else that I have to go through a 'middle-man' to get and it's getting old, I've paid my 'dues' and I really need the connect because I'm tired of paying the tax and using my own gas every dang time, the middle man is an old friend (we've grown apart in life) and they don't want me to have 'that kind of power' so, I know that's one reason she isn't vouching for me. BS. So I need tips.

Stand your ground. Don't cop through them for a while so that it's not like they are making anything off of you anymore, then hit them up and tell them you will hook them up if they give you their connect. It's even better if they hit you up sick and looking to use your money to get something. You need to have them thinking that they can either never make any money off of you again, or they can make one last move with you giving up their connect for some bags.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. I'll give it a go. This person is in the done clinic, but I know she still doing stuff, i'm not stupid. thing is she has it good where the dealer will throw her a bag so she has it like that.

I middleman all the time. I charge people $10 per transaction but thats only because I have to drive far out of my way to go get it, so really theyre just supplying the gas required for me to pick up for them.

I never dealt with middlemen when I was in my drug using days. I was always the supplier hahaha.

Stand your ground. Don't cop though them for a while so that it's not like they are making anything off of you anymore, then hit them up and tell them you will hook them up if they give you their connect. It's even better if they hit you up sick and looking to use your money to get something. You need to have them thinking that they can either never make any money off of you again, or they can make one last move with you giving up their connect for some bags.

This! Exactly this!

I middleman all the time. I charge people $10 per transaction but thats only because I have to drive far out of my way to go get it, so really theyre just supplying the gas required for me to pick up for them.

I never dealt with middlemen when I was in my drug using days. I was always the supplier hahaha.

That's not a bad deal at all. And is this when you're already going out there for yourself, or is this for a special trip? Because if that's all you're charging for a special trip out there, man, then you're one hell of a guy.

Last edited:
Im about to go to the hood w/ a girl right now to cop a couple buns, she is a friend of my friend who's locked up, and we went once before but both had money. she has the connect but im providing the money and the car, what is a fair amount to give to her? I don't want to insult her but at the same time Im not running a charity

Im about to go to the hood w/ a girl right now to cop a couple buns, she is a friend of my friend who's locked up, and we went once before but both had money. she has the connect but im providing the money and the car, what is a fair amount to give to her? I don't want to insult her but at the same time Im not running a charity

1 bag, or two at the most. But since you are driving 1 should be fine. Two would be if she was driving or making the run herself. If she's got a problem with that then tell her you are not going and see how quick her tone changes.

1 if you have "wait somewhere" while she makes the deal. 3 if you get the "hook up" outta this deal. It's a tough scene in our town man. Getting the connect could be golden. Lol

1 bag, or two at the most. But since you are driving 1 should be fine. Two would be if she was driving or making the run herself. If she's got a problem with that then tell her you are not going and see how quick her tone changes.

Yeah, this. If she bitches, just say okay.. good luck to ya'.

odds are shes already charging you more for what the value of the total she told you it would come out to

like, the dealer is probably already charging her less, so trust me she's already making out on this, or else she wouldn't be doing it in the first place. check the amount of bags before you give her shit, the fact that a bundle can be anywhere from 12-14 in some places really complicates things because you dont know if she came back with 12 in each of thats just what she got or if she skimped you out

either way, youre shit out of luck for those missing bags.

I'd give her two, but first I would make sure that what she's charging me is the actual price and she hasn't inflated it in order to get a couple of bags for herself; if she's inflating the price to get a couple of bags for herself, then the answer is nothing, nada... I wouldn't give her a damn thing. If she's being straight with me, then yeah, I'd give her a couple bags.

Do you want her dealer? You should try to work something out so that you can get her dealer's number and see him yourself from now on.

check the amount of bags before you give her shit, the fact that a bundle can be anywhere from 12-14 in some places really complicates things because you dont know if she came back with 12 in each of thats just what she got or if she skimped you out

Well he's from NY, so the bundle will likely be 10 bags. I haven't come across any 12 or 14 bag bundles before.

Well he's from NY, so the bundle will likely be 10 bags. I haven't come across any 12 or 14 bag bundles before.

I get em sometimes, as a bonus. 12 bags bundle..2 extra... =D (sometimes to make up for the bag's quality) usually just 10 and yeah that's the big norm.

Yeah as a bonus sure, but then it's a bun plus a couple bags.. not a "12 bag bundle". Hah.

Phili is the only place I've heard of bundles that actually contain 12 bags sometimes purposely.

Down it is always 13 bags. From southern de where I'm at all the way to Wilmington, which is way up north

Yeah as a bonus sure, but then it's a bun plus a couple bags.. not a "12 bag bundle". Hah.

if i'm holding a bundle with 12 bags in it.. that's what I'm callin it. takes less words to say too.. but a reg bundle is just a bundle.