• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Dealing with Middlemen: Hints/Tricks for avoiding it or paying less while doing it

My middlemanning / drug connections are frequently abused because I get all of my shit for lower prices than anyone I know. I always do it free too sadly, my H dealer even told me to start waxing the people xx/g and to ask for a separate bag for myself so I make $10-20 + .1-.2 out of their gram. I'm still yet to do it. (His prices are already low so making money is like asking the people to pay normal prices which isn't a 'hookup' in my eyes so I feel bad)

My middlemanning / drug connections are frequently abused because I get all of my shit for lower prices than anyone I know. I always do it free too sadly, my H dealer even told me to start waxing the people xx/g and to ask for a separate bag for myself so I make $10-20 + .1-.2 out of their gram. I'm still yet to do it. (His prices are already low so making money is like asking the people to pay normal prices which isn't a 'hookup' in my eyes so I feel bad)

Feel bad? You need to stop being so soft, man. Hah. That's no way to survive in this game.

You're doing these people a favor.. taking a lot of the risk and hard work onto yourself and to do it for nothing is just crazy. It's a given that when someone else is playing middleman for you, he has to get a little something to make it worth it, otherwise why bother?

Now if you were taxing them to an excessive degree, that's not cool but, at least get a little something out of it.. 8(

I think some of you are forgetting that a person who is getting middle manned gets sick too. Meaning they eventually will NEED to hit up the middle man, or otherwise they're both sick.

Also overestimating a middle mans desire for you to stop bothering them.....when i was getting middle maned for awhile back a few years aago, it didn't matter how much i tried, how much i offered, how sick the middle man was, nada. They did not give that # out because they realized, that sure, if i said no now, they may be sick for a day. But i'd eventually end up sick with them, and be willing to continue to put up with that shit. Furthermore, a lotta middlemen couldn't give a shit less how much you inconvenience them by calling a lot or w/e because they will either 1) not even bother to go pickup to get that $ if they already have drugs or are high or 2) will be willing to do it at any time for that very reason.

Verso & tommy some of those methods are def spot on and work, but my point is if you get an asshole that knows the value of that phone #....none of it really matters.

This is the problem I have also here.

If faced with a middle men (i mean to a degree most all dealers are middle men), whatever deal he offers you, even if you think it's good, have an instant look of disappointment and a "jesus, really?" look on ur face. And if ur lucky, u just bartered without actually bartering, and got a better deal.

If you have other middle men to go to, you can play them off each other. Get a lousy deal from one that won't nudge, don't txt for a couple weeks and ur next deal might just be better.

Yeah, I'll try this. I've been reading through the thread and there are some really good ideas. I wish I had known all this sooner not to be taken advantage of. That shit gets old really quick. I didn't know being a middleman could even be so intricate and complicated though. It's good to know. I haven't really had the nerve to find connects or ask around for myself, but maybe that's what I have to do in the near future if this attempt doesn't work out too well. So I'll see.

Yeah, I'll try this. I've been reading through the thread and there are some really good ideas. I wish I had known all this sooner not to be taken advantage of. That shit gets old really quick. I didn't know being a middleman could even be so intricate and complicated though. It's good to know. I haven't really had the nerve to find connects or ask around for myself, but maybe that's what I have to do in the near future if this attempt doesn't work out too well. So I'll see.

Go for it.

ALWAYS trust a nerd... over these good-for-nothin's...... :)

I hate my middlemen. I have absolutely no problem being generous money wise/drug wise. What I absolutely despise is having to wait on them, feeling I am at their mercy and the absolute inconvience of it. I have no problem going and doin this myself but I have only been able to get a number one time (and that was only because I went back to the house later and left a message under the door of the dealer to please get in touch..it worked well becxause we were both sick of dealing with the bitch in the middle...but now that dealer has been in jail for a couple of months and looks to be there quite awhile...so back to the bullshit).
I am in a city where the culture in general is so much different than what I am used to. ( ia m somewhat new here too)The majority of it is poverty stricken and the people (the majority) are so desperate it makes for a weird environment. I'm not afraid but I'm not stupid..the main strip you can hit up for on the street is very dangerous and being a female that doesn't look "rough" makes me an even easier target and I know tons of men who get robbed/carjacked/hurt in that area. I'm sick of having the money but no way to cop. Sometimes it takes days by the time the connect I know to go through everyone they know to get it.

I hate my middlemen. I have absolutely no problem being generous money wise/drug wise. What I absolutely despise is having to wait on them, feeling I am at their mercy and the absolute inconvience of it...

...I'm sick of having the money but no way to cop. Sometimes it takes days by the time the connect I know to go through everyone they know to get it.

Definitely! Then the product is cut to shit and it wasn't even worth the wait. :! I guess that's all part of the game. Yeah, I've gotten taken advantage of at times before like that, and I'm not so generous anymore. I really wanted to have a good time with people I thought I could trust. So, it was just out of ignorance on my part, but now I know better. I'm not as experienced in all this as I would like to be. I've learned a lot by trial and error and getting scammed and burned. Being on this site has taught me a lot.

Go for it.

ALWAYS trust a nerd... over these good-for-nothin's...... :)

Haha, thanks! I'm a nerd, too... =D Most everybody I've talked to here seems cool. I wouldn't be able to talk to most people I know about a lot of this stuff. I'm definitely going to try giving the crazy/insulted look if it gets to that point and see where that gets me. And I'll try getting the direct connect again, but I haven't talked to my buddy yet. So I'm not sure what he'll say/do yet. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Haha, thanks! I'm a nerd, too... =D Most everybody I've talked to here seems cool. I wouldn't be able to talk to most people I know about a lot of this stuff. I'm definitely going to try giving the crazy/insulted look if it gets to that point and see where that gets me. And I'll try getting the direct connect again, but I haven't talked to my buddy yet. So I'm not sure what he'll say/do yet. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Also, honestly, if u party, the best connects are always found there, and with everyone in a good jovial mood, the dealers there are lookin to impress.

Networking works, whether it's for a job or drugs.

I'm a middleman. I've got the car, and they have the money.
I only charge $15 per person. $5 for gas, and $10 for other expenses.... Some of my buddy's know how to grease a wheel if you know what I mean... so when I can, I give them free rides to show my thanks & appreciation towards them.
All in all, it's a 40 mile ride to get there & back. I don't think I ask for much, actually, I think I'm being quite fair with my pricing.

One thing that I've learned from where I live to avoid middlemen or developing connects through middlemen is by going to the roughest part of the neighborhood.

Some rules may save your money, items, and even your life when you enter the hood.

1. It's best to go during the afternoon or while the sun is still up. At night, you have an increased risk of getting robbed or getting pulled over/arrested. Make sure you develop a gameplan just incase you need to throw your shit away or you need to answer some questions. Avoid eyecontact while in the car and keep windows closed. You'll have the homeless, other middle men, hookers, pretend dealers asking you if you want anything or if you could spare money. Now, if you are kind enough, at least give the homeless a dollar, but don't fuck with anyone else.

2. Take everything out of your wallet except ID and the cash you are going to spend on your dope. Please do not bring a wad of cash Phone is staying in the car(especially if it's a high end touchscreen iPhone/Android OS phone). This include expensive accessories too: Sunglasses, watches, nice hats, jackets, jewelry.

3. Park somewhere not too suspicious, like at a Family Dollar where there are other customers or in a neighborhood where you can park safely on the side. Lock the doors and keep all your valuables in the glove department, locked.

4. Walk around, there are bound to be trap houses in every corner. Find the ones that look obviously like dope boys and make sure they are standing on their porch rather than walking around, so you can find the dopehouse next time you go visit. Now this is where you could be playing Russian Roullette. Remember, don't be too open. Ask if they're "holding anything" or if they have "anything on deck" but nothing too specific depending on the region/city/area you're from. If they ever ask what you want, ask them if they are Police/5-0/12/Popo/Cop first. If they deny being a law enforcement officer Then tell them to prove it somehow, they'll probably ask you the same thing. They'll probably tell you some info stating they're not or show you their tracks, pupils, or the drugs they have on them. Everyone is different. I always show them my trackmarks or my past charges/probation orders/community service hours that's on paper or hell even telling them you've been arrested and that you can't stand the police is enough reason for them, but never anything too incriminating like paraphernalia.

5. Once rapport is established, Get his number and ask him what you want. He could potentially go in his house and bring it out for you or he'll let you in so that you can get high real quick. If he does come out, this is where the quick hand off transaction begins. Once the transaction is made, get the fuck out of there and get back to the safe suburbs or a bathroom stall that isn't in the ghetto and full of law enforcement.

Tips: Always be aware of your surroundings, it's best to be not be seen by a patrol officer. There will be less during the day, but always keep your guard up, especially if your car tag is from a different county or your skin color is different from the common race that is associated with the neighborhood. Another trick I always do, is write a half written essay on poverty and carry that notebook with a pen around with you to make it look like you're doing a project for "Journalism" or "English" class. Remember. Some up with a plan!

Conclusion: If his dope was really worth it, give him a call. they will sell as a full time job, but normally they will want you to call when you are very close nearby in your car, so you can crack a window open and do a quick handoff transaction while driving since you have a steady connect now rather than middle man calling another person and all that shit.

There will most likely be crack cocaine/cocaine, heroin, sometimes molly, and mid to high grade weed in those areas. Meth is trickier to get, due to the fact that they're paranoid, but it never hurts to ask around I suppose, even though it's labeled as a "white boy drug". Psychedelics are the trickiest to obtain though for you kind of only have middle men to get those from.

Disclaimer: This information is intended for entertainment and informative purposes only. Any individual carrying out these acts may result in an arrest with charges along with other punishment that may lead to a conviction.

Last edited:
only cop through ppl u truly trust, or use your own connect.

Last edited:
I got rid of my middleman like this: Wait for the asshole to leave their phone unguarded. Then steal the dealers number, call him/her, tell him you know the asshole whose phone you just swiped the number from and proceed to cop straight from the dealer. Might only work though if you've actually met the dealer with the middleman first.

The definition of a middle man is confusing to me. Where do you draw the line between dealer and middle man?

If a person buys 50g of [insert illegal drug] directly from a manufacturer then sells it at street level, is he a dealer or a middle man?

Dealer. A middle man is an annoying asshole you have to go through to meet a dealer, that usually takes a toll on your dope or whatever.

The middle man doesn't deal, he only steals.

The definition of a middle man is confusing to me. Where do you draw the line between dealer and middle man?

If a person buys 50g of [insert illegal drug] directly from a manufacturer then sells it at street level, is he a dealer or a middle man?

That would be a dealer. A middleman never is holding product, but has generally been in the game awhile and knows several dealers. The middleman is usually a broke junkie who relies on noobs or the not so well connected to support his habit by skimming noobs sacks and charging for their "services," when 90% of the time it is you doing them a favor, because they would be sick without you having had no money or excuse to see a dealer that day. The middleman spends most his day riding around in other people's cars and on the phone trying to make deals for other people, all the scrounge up enough dope for his daily habit.

Some middlemen may be honest in the beginning, but Ive found they all go rogue eventually. Their tricks include double charging for sacks, skimming the bags before he brings them to you then when he hands them to you, asking you to "kick him down some" despite having already taken some unbeknownst to you. Once their habit grows, or once you give them an inch of trust, or if theyre sick enough, thats when theyll take their opportunity to rip off or rob you.

A middlesman's worst fear is you gaining direct access to their dealer. They guard their connects with their lives, because its their only source of livelihood. Never let a middleman tell you that you need him, because theyre a dime a dozen, and in reality its them who need you.

Yup, done the middleman thing before when i was using. it sucks cause it's not that the dealer doesn't want new customers, doesn't matter what kind of business it is, they want customers. It's that your middleman is not introducing you cause he is making his own deal off you. my middleman was family and it was always the same old story:"I owe him 5 extra or we cant see him etc. Try to find your own connect if you can. It will be way easier and cheaper.

i really like this thread, good job tommy :)

lol i hate introducing people to my dude, i usually middleman people for different pills especially amphetamines/cocaine because i lived in a college town with my own amphetamine script and knew a bunch of other people with them. i had this one couple buy 20-40 adderalls at a time from this guy i knew with the script and they would always throw me klonopins and marijuanas, free drugs are always awesome! i would always middleman people for buds too when i was chronically smoking weed; i either knew the grower or knew the person buying from the grower. usually the middleman i deal with are people who deal drugs themselves so that i can still get somewhat of a good price. for heroin, and only heroin, i will drive to the Bluffs (roughest part of ATL) where there is an open air market so that doesnt make it that hard. usually for pills, i deal with people with their own script, unless it is shit like roxicodone which i dont fuck with anymore simply because of the shitty motherfucking cunts i had to deal with to get just a couple of roxies. for dilaudid, adderall, benzos, ect... i buy straight from the dude with the script or i buy from the pharmacy ;). for heroin, i have never had any shitty middleman before, i usually bought heroin with friends i knew who were buying from people who had large quantities so they never really "taxed" me. they always gave me their price because they know i would throw them a shot or a line for being nice to me. then i got strung out and went straight to the bluffs to cop dope lmfao.

Last edited: