• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You might be a tweaker if...

When, you try to put air in your flat tire thinking it's enough to get you to the drugs as you feel the air on your face cuz the tire has a giant hole.

You might be a tweaker if you keep a can of bugspray on you to fight off the bugs that probably dont exist.

Or if 48 hours awake doesn't seem abnormal at all. only when you get to 72 plus do you start to think youre probably not being very health conscience.

You might be a tweaker if you think cocaine is a safe drug compared to the mounds of speed you've eaten/railed/smoked.

I wish i could think of better ones lol

If you fly all the way across the country with a drug dealer you've only met once, because he doesn't want to look suspicious flying alone with a pound of meth taped to his thighs.
If u get to a motel when you get there, go out to find a store where you can get a pipe, glass air freshener, or anything to smoke out of, only to find that in Kentucky, everything closes by like 8pm. And so...
Back at the room, unable to find a pipe, your drug dealer friend goes to use a light bulb but all the light bulbs are those newer fluorescent ones with the tubes that spiral around. He breaks one, picks out the biggest piece of it & rinses it out, then attempts to blow a pipe out of it using a small butane torch.
And he is actually moderately successful and manages to create a glass object that you guys manage to smoke out of. (though I wouldn't call it an actual pipe.)

And this I saw on Facebook the other day and it made me laugh...
but I must be a tweaker because I was too scared to share it in case people might think I meant me...

The word "tweaker" is politically incorrect and offensive.
We prefer "Methican American."

you might be a tweaker if you’ve ever went on grindr despite not being a gay male and messaged as many people as it takes until you find someone who’s willing to help you score some dope when you’re some place with no connect
(P.S. this actually totally works the gays always have drugs and some are nice enough to sell you some)

you might be a tweaker if you’ve ever written 10 novels worth of collective text messages to most of the people in your contact list

you might be a tweaker if you hate having to deal with hunger and eating during sober times

you might be a tweaker if you kind of enjoy going psychotic for a little bit

you might be a tweaker when you think cocaine is the most pointless drug ever

you might be a tweaker if you crave the burning sensation of snorting a line

you might be a tweaker if you like reading about meth online for fun

you might be a tweaker if you’ve ever been psych warded due to a meth binge gone wrong

you might be a tweaker if the anxiety that meth gives you from being so stimulated doesn’t even phase you anymore

you might be a tweaker if you think that a nice big shard of crystal is one of the most beautiful things ever

you might be a tweaker if every time you get a fresh bag you look at all the big shards you got under a bright LED light as if it they were precious jewels

you might be a tweaker if you’ve ever peaked through closed blinds to look out the window longer than five minutes

Last edited:
So I don't know if this is the right way to ask this question or if I should start a new thread but here goes. I've read a bunch of the posts in this thread and there are repeated comments about the use of tweezers and plucking eyebrows etc. So this means you must be a tweaker, right? Well I've never done meth but am on pretty high doses of pain medication daily. Never more than my allowed daily dosage. However I spend an inordinate amount of time in front of a magnified mirror with tweezers in hand plucking eyebrows, mustache hairs, beard hair, pimples, you name it. My wife says I'm OCD and kind of neurotic. Maybe? Anyone have any thoughts as to why I perform tweaker tasks when I'm not a meth user? I'd really like to understand why I do these things. And I mean I spend a lot of time doing this shit.

Again sorry if I've done this wrong. Maybe a moderator can move this post if so.

Dopamine release from any substance can result in overgrooming, I'm pretty sure.

That actually makes a lot of sense and combine that with my OCD and being super meticulous about well, basically every damn thing I do. Thanks for that!

...you walk into the kitchen for a glass of water...

...check each glass for water spots, polish every one even though they're already spotless, rearrange them according to type/size/whatever, clean the oven, clean the microwave, clean the refrigerator, polish the cabinets, check the expiration date on every single item, fix a leaky faucet, wax the floor, make a "to do" list, call a few friends...

...get back to your room and realize you never got that water 8(

You might be a tweeker if...during every one of your scheduled hospital visits, the nurse flushes your pict line, you get a cough.

You might be a tweaker if when you use your lighter you give a cough to mask the click sound.

You might be a tweaker if,

Every car from dusk till dawn is a cop

You're smoking in public, and every person in the distance is a cop

You're smoking in your bedroom and every squeek is your mom busting through your door

You MUST be a tweaker if,

You go so many times that you literally run out of semen

You think it would be sexy to piss in a jar and drink it (true story from an ex tweaker bud)

If you still live with your parents because your a 30 year old adult baby and as seniors they have the best stash of scripts.

YMBATI...

You spend hours disassembling jewelry, small electronics, and other defenseless items with your needle-nose pliers, using the resulting junk to construct odd little "art" projects that appear profoundly meaningful to you at the time, while browsing wikiHow articles about furnishing one's apartment entirely with corrugated cardboard or making a pineapple out of spoons.

Ow my good I know this chick excepts it's pallets and if she knew I was talking about her on here she would stab me.

YMBATI...

You spend hours disassembling jewelry, small electronics, and other defenseless items with your needle-nose pliers, using the resulting junk to construct odd little "art" projects that appear profoundly meaningful to you at the time, while browsing wikiHow articles about furnishing one's apartment entirely with corrugated cardboard or making a pineapple out of spoons.

Ow my good I know this chick excepts it's pallets and if she knew I was talking about her on here she would stab me.

Hahaha haven't we all done the old obsessive search in odd places for any little crumb leftover?
On hands and knees sifting through the carpet, getting excited at every granule you find only to realize its either a grain of salt or broken glass. Paranoid af and not wanting to be seen whilst carrying out your desperate search so practically jumping to your feet at every sound you hear.

I once literally crawled through every room of the house after a bender convinced at least one person must have spilt a few crumbs at some point of the night somewhere. After hours of searching I actually did find a rock but ironically it was on the floor next to my bed where I had been most of the night haha.

Here is a CSI evidence collecting tip. To get all of the pieces, you know so you can destroy any evidence. Take your vacume and put a pant hose over the end and secure it. It will act like a fine filter and you can get everything. Hahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might be a tweeker if...during every one of your scheduled hospital visits, the nurse flushes your pict line, you get a cough.

I apologize ahead of time for this but I really need to ask because I usually do "get" shit on BL, even when I don't do a particular drug. But what does the above poster mean? Again, so sorry, I just hate not getting it!

A good meth shot gives you what's referred to as a hot cough, like a burning in the back of your throat.

Everyone who has ever done meth or has met/spent time with tweakers "knows this chick", lol. The backpack filled with various stolen items, tools & gadgets (often disassembled or in some state of disrepair) is a standard tweaker accessory

Or the carpet ripped out of your car, bare wires and uncompleted projects, and asking for a ride to work even though you've got 4 goddamn cars

Oh yeah, can confirm, spend any amount of time around speed, and you'll meet that chick. I recall being warned about a chick that was coming by the guy's house I was at while waiting on something. Says that she's a total klepto, mostly taking things with little to no value. Also tells me she's attractive, and don't be surprised if she offers sexual favors in exchange for something.

I'd met similar people before, but this one took the cake. First surprise was that she was actually attractive. I'd seen what the guy thought constituted a "babe"... Woof.

Anyways, she arrives, and is seated on a bed a few feet away from us in our chairs. We're not only close to her, but up higher, as the mattress is on the floor. Sure enough, within five minutes, while looking him directly in the eyes as they talk, she starts grabbing some nearby articles of clothing (can't recall exactly what, but things for a guy), and begins slowly sliding it into her backpack. Of course she's immediately called out, tries to claim she already had it, must have fallen out of her bag, blah blah. Once that's settled, dude says he has to leave the room, to keep an eye on her, and she acts soooo offended. The moment he's out the door, she asks if I think she's hot, begins to feel herself up a bit, etc. I straight up tell her I was told she would try something like that, so after a "Damnit!" from her, she pretty much knew she wouldn't be taking home any loot that night.

Sorry for the length there, I'm sure you've all been there.