• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

detroit- Heroin and Crack straight up, Really good powder-like florida good(if u got a phone connect)..also weed and pharmies
:edit:
on another note:
only ever offered meth twice, both in club settings. very mierd as i hear most big cities have big meth scenes i.e. phoenix, L.a., kentucky, ohio , appalachia...maybe its just not made its way here yet???

Last edited:
^ I'm from Northern KY and have never seen meth once

I've only heard of it being used once and it was one of my friends, said he smoked some years ago down in eastern/southern Kentucky with some hillbilly horseback riders but that was prolly just that dirty crank shit back then, still he said it left him up for 2 nights off of 3 hits while they were camping

Southern/Eastern KY is pretty much known for pharm abuse iirc
But yeah like I said earlier, it's just always if you know the right people or where to go depending on area and your doc

if you have Biker gangs you have meth

Trufax, I grew up with a dad in a motorcycle club and he was president of this chapter here so I was used to seeing a lot of shit I shouldn't have at a young age

Anyway around 04' or 05', his club chapter down in Paducah got busted by the dea and and undercover narc had actually joined the club and collected evidence for years until the bust
Think a lot of em went to prison for a long time, because they were busted with a bunch of meth and some coke that I think they were running up through KY, I guess

That was around the time my dad retired from the club lol

Well most people know Washington for it's weed, and we have some of the largest amounts of natural mushrooms growing here in the PNW.... but the REAL problem is meth.

That shit is everywhere, and it's kind of scary. There are whole generations of families doing meth together, and if you're a kid in one of those families GOOD FUCKING LUCK getting away from it. I don't like to associate with tweakers, but they are getting hard to avoid hahaha

Philly area. Dank weed is the DOC not too much pills in my circles but reportedly very bad pill problem though I haven't encountered pillheads.

so you just moved to the area but have a feel for what drugs are easily acquired?

bmxxx has a point, albeit an extremely roundabout way of saying it

so you just moved to the area but have a feel for what drugs are easily acquired?

No I never said that I'm just saying what I have experienced and what I have heard while living here. Why the fuck does is matter if I haven't lived here a while I'm just providing some info based on first hand experience for whoever cares. Get off my case this is a drug forum not a college english class dick head. Why do you care anyway? Who are you helping by giving me shit? Honestly I hope you have better stuff to do.

Last edited:
obviously I dont at 218 on a monday morning

this thread is pointless though, what happened to no sourcing

Basically this site is if someone asked you where you could buy groceries you could say Wal Mart and when they ask where the nearest Wal Mart is thats going too far

all under the guise of harm reduction

depends on area of my city
west side, south side atlanta: sometimes cocaine, mainly crack, weed, and heroin
east side: crack, cocaine, pain killers, and weed
downtown and midtown: MDMA, ecstasy, K, meth, crack, cocaine, and weed
Marietta: Meth, pain killers, heroin, crack, cocaine.
Alpharetta: MDMA, opiates, cocaine, adderall, high grade weed
Johns Creek: MDMA, Cocaine, opiates, high grade weed
Norcross: Weed, Meth, Cocaine, some opiates