• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

Depends on the drug... everyone here referencing NJ, etc. is probably focusing on opiates.

Places like the Bay Area are dripping with LSD.

While I agree that there are probably a ton of places that have different drugs and cultures that can be quite large, the issue is, is that they are not NOTORIOUS. The places that sell dope often sell coke & crack as well and they are notorious drug hubs where drugs not only come into the country, but get sold in large quantities as well. And yes that means NY, NJ, Hollywood, Miami, and Philadelphia all make the top of the list as they have some of the highest rates of drug sales anywhere in the world, not just here in America.

American's consume 2.5x as much drugs as the next leading highest country if I'm not mistaken (I could be off, but it's something like that) so the cities in the US, especially Northeast US, are well known.

WOW...where is phoenix AZ on this list?! ive lived in a lot of different cities and phoenix az has ALOT of high quality cheap shit!

I'm not familiar with AZ, many members may not be. I had a buddy that was deployed out there who was in the national guard. He said that Maricopa county in general is full of drug towns, and I think Pheonix is in Maricopa. Either way, if you know anything then make sure you add it. I just don't think anyone is familiar with anything other than Las Vegas.

Watauga county Nc, some of the biggest acid busts in the nation (basically the Appalachian mountains are filled with drugs). Also the uni I went to was known for its weed.

Last edited:
Not a US city, but Melbourne in Australia has been coined the GHB capital of the world.

Yonkers and New Rochelle, both in NY (bordering the bronx. When rich people decided that NYC and all the burroughs was the 'hot spot' to live, all the poor people got displaced north, into...Yonkers and New Ro! If youre from the area, you know those are the spots to hit up if the spots in the Bronx dont yield you anything. I actually preferred them because there were less cops and different laws (considering theyre not 'technically' inside the boundaries of NYC)

Also I've seen quite a few documentaries on Chicagos BRICK YARD. That is a fucked up place.

Boston too. I lived there for awhile and there definitely were some fucked up areas. Not to mention i have NEVER seen more commercials for suboxone/methadone/rehab programs than when I was living there. Literally one every commercial break.

Yonkers and New Rochelle, both in NY (bordering the bronx. When rich people decided that NYC and all the burroughs was the 'hot spot' to live, all the poor people got displaced north, into...Yonkers and New Ro! If youre from the area, you know those are the spots to hit up if the spots in the Bronx dont yield you anything. I actually preferred them because there were less cops and different laws (considering theyre not 'technically' inside the boundaries of NYC)

Also I've seen quite a few documentaries on Chicagos BRICK YARD. That is a fucked up place.

Boston too. I lived there for awhile and there definitely were some fucked up areas. Not to mention i have NEVER seen more commercials for suboxone/methadone/rehab programs than when I was living there. Literally one every commercial break.

Spot on with Yonkers & New Rochelle. Can't speak to the other places, though

Depends on the drug... everyone here referencing NJ, etc. is probably focusing on opiates.

Places like the Bay Area are dripping with LSD.
Paterson is a major hub for heroin, coke, crack, & weed. Also, it is the ONLY place quite like it in NJ. Newark and Jersey City have open air but it seriously does not compare to the ease of copping in Paterson. You don't have to deal with massive projects and you are in and out quick as fuck. I usually use call and meets for my dope and pick up dubs of coke at what is essentially a 24 hour drive through block with 3 crews plus selling ONLY coke. Crack is all over but there are 1 or 2 blocks that its straight coke all day every day.

You can easily get dope open air drive through style but theres so many stamps going around at any single moment, I usually go there with a particular stamp in mind and call connects till I hit one that has it so I get the best possible. The coke dealers at the spot im talking about dont even answer their phones they just chill/sit outside and wait for pepole to drive up lol.

Jersey city everyone seems more reserved, they don't try and flag you down and whistle you over like in Paterson, and I have yet to find anythuing remotely close to the 24 hour coke block in ptown. I don't hav emuch experience coppin in Newark but moret imes then not you end up having to cop outside big projects and shit.. more muggings/robberies etc..

My experience in NYC has been limited to Brooklyn and Staten Island which is 99% call & meet. I actually prefer buying bundles for 2x the price in Brooklyn becuase they are usually 3x the size of ptown/north jersey.

Providence, RI. --Coke.
New Haven/Hartford, CT -- Heroin

Harlem...... shit, all 5 boroughs of NYC. I could walk downstairs and cop badass heroin.. and did so every day for about 6 months.. It's so fucking big up there... being from Texas and only having tried tar before it knocked my socks off.. ended up w/ding in detox for 9 days..

Ahhhh how could i forget HARTFORD! That place is a fucking ghetto now, no lie. And downtown providence too! Although I never actually scored in providence, I knew exactly where to do it. I fucking hate providence anyway. Damn I cant believe i forgot both of those, thanks for jogging my memory

Also Worcester, MA was pretty bad last time i was there. That place is probably a shithole still. Again didn't score but I cant imagine it being difficult: there were homeless people EVERYWHERE. A lot looked like junkies. This was about 2 years ago so I can only assume it has gotten much, much, worse.

I absolutely hate Providence! Unfortunatly that's where I always score. As soon as I'm done I speed back to my nice little house in the suburbs haha.

Worcester is still shitty! It's such a poor, depressing town.

Paterson is a major hub for heroin, coke, crack, & weed. Also, it is the ONLY place quite like it in NJ. Newark and Jersey City have open air but it seriously does not compare to the ease of copping in Paterson. You don't have to deal with massive projects and you are in and out quick as fuck. I usually use call and meets for my dope and pick up dubs of coke at what is essentially a 24 hour drive through block with 3 crews plus selling ONLY coke. Crack is all over but there are 1 or 2 blocks that its straight coke all day every day.

You can easily get dope open air drive through style but theres so many stamps going around at any single moment, I usually go there with a particular stamp in mind and call connects till I hit one that has it so I get the best possible. The coke dealers at the spot im talking about dont even answer their phones they just chill/sit outside and wait for pepole to drive up lol.

Jersey city everyone seems more reserved, they don't try and flag you down and whistle you over like in Paterson, and I have yet to find anythuing remotely close to the 24 hour coke block in ptown. I don't hav emuch experience coppin in Newark but moret imes then not you end up having to cop outside big projects and shit.. more muggings/robberies etc..

My experience in NYC has been limited to Brooklyn and Staten Island which is 99% call & meet. I actually prefer buying bundles for 2x the price in Brooklyn becuase they are usually 3x the size of ptown/north jersey.

I totally agree with what you said. I know the coke block your talking about, everyone who cops coke in paterson does. However, it not completely 24hrs, only on the weekends is it 24hrs. during the weeks it's usually 9am-3am. When i use to go to that spot there was always a bunch of people copping. I have never been there and I was the only person copping. And the dope spots in paterson are like nowhere else. They open at 5am, which is perfect for before working copping.

Yep, Philadelphia for a lot of shit. You can score drugs from a different person everyday and night. Drug dealers on every corner and that's not an exaggeration....

I live in the UK and we haven't really got anything here like you have all been describing.
I love the sound of just being able to drive up and get what you want 24hours a day, so envious.
If anyone ever fancies a lodger then give me a shout. :)

Certain parts of belgrade are notorious for drugs, every part is specialized in some sort of drug, either "light" or "heavy". But the new Belgrade blocks, now those are a special story. They don't look like the ghetto in any way, very urban and heavily populated but, anything is available there. In each block you'd have at least 5-10 dealers, each doing their own thing. Need weed, np, it's within 100 meters wherever you're standing. Need X/Coke/Meph? Not a prob, walk a bit more. Need dope? Oh that guy on the bike over there has some, not a problem. Can't score in your current block? No problem again, walk ~500 meters to the neighbouring one and they got everything too.

Ive merged this thread into our What Drug Is Your City Known For? thread as they are essentially the same thing.

according to a news paper article a while back city i live in is known for amphetamine.

i live near boston in a suburb and we mainly got weed and pills going around here. not too many hard drug users around this area. there are tons of cops in my town too which sucks balls.

thread title rocks

as for my city, there are all kinds of drugs here

its a big drug-hub

I would have to say weed if pressed