• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

Northern California...weed. Cost almost nothing if you don't know someone who just gives it to you. Everything else is plentifully, and cheap. No one even talks about pills anymore. OG Opanas were still big at the beginning of the year, but now everyone has just made the switch to H that used to be into pills. All good quality too...

Phoenix AZ- meth, black tar H, e-pills, coke, crack...all cheap...tons of dealers...Phoenix is craazzzyy underrated.

Los Angeles is known for weed. i guess coke, as well. also, i've met tons of people from out of state at sober livings (my entire 16th year was spent going from rehab to rehab) who were surprised to hear me say that I used to do E multiple times a week; "What? We can't get that shit in (Jersey, NYC, Seattle, New Mexico, Portland, etc.)!! And when we can, its like 50 bucks for one pill!!!". In LA, however, E or molly (theres no difference, get over yourselves) is the second most popular drug, pushing the cokeheads to the fringes of society, making cocaine a little harder to find, whereas, in 9th grade, I would just suddenly think "I wanna roll today" and have a few pills in my hand within 10 minutes, however, I've never heard somebody say, "LA? You guys do a lot of E then, right?"; it was always "You smoke that cali kush, dog?" or if the person is familiar with harder drugs, "You guys get fuckin' tar out there, man? You don't do dope, huh? You Hollywood motherfuckers have all that snow, with your movie star asses, yeah?" (most of these people are from Jersey, 99% of them being carbon copies of Jay from the Kevin Smith movies, hence the mannerism in which I portray them)".

San Fransisco (my hometown) is known for weed, LSD, cocaine, heroin, and in surrounding areas, meth is rampant, particularly in Oakland. It has a reputation for being a drugged up city, particularly Haight-Ashbury for it's history as the home of the beatniks and the hippies, who were known as drug using subcultures. In San Fransisco in 8th grade, I remember hearing a lot about heroin, and when I returned to SF after a year of living in LA, I discovered how popular heroin is, and was addicted to it for a year, went back to LA, and it took a month to find some tar, but I found it, until my dealer stopped picking up his phone. after that for a while, all I could ever find was weed and coke, our citys biggest export and import respectively.

For how small Anchorage is, this city does seem to be filled with many drugs. haha
Word! I grew up in alaska and left in 08 and returned in '10 for a year and its flooded with heroin and Meth. The nice thing though is that its not always tar, its powder, rocks or tar. Anchorage is going to be on drugs, Inc thhis Sunday for heroin actually I'm excited to watch.

AK also has good weed, people in CA always ask if I've ever tried alaska thunder fuck.

Oh yea Alaska does have great weed! haha Cali does have some nice tree too, many great strains from there! I have had ATF but it was obviously not the original stuff.....seemed like a bowl lasted forever, great stuff.

Word! I grew up in alaska and left in 08 and returned in '10 for a year and its flooded with heroin and Meth. The nice thing though is that its not always tar, its powder, rocks or tar. Anchorage is going to be on drugs, Inc thhis Sunday for heroin actually I'm excited to watch.

AK also has good weed, people in CA always ask if I've ever tried alaska thunder fuck.

well, have you? there's one dispensary here in LA that has alaska thunderfuck, and it's ok, I've smoked way better strains for sure.

Marijuana, marijuana, marijuana, wine, and marijuana!

What an excellent combo.

pills, specifically oxy and dilaudid. FL's strongest county 3yrs running.

Los Angeles is known for weed. In LA, however, E or molly (theres no difference, get over yourselves) is the second most popular drug, pushing the cokeheads to the fringes of society, making cocaine a little harder to find.

Amazing medicinal marijuana for sure, with an abundance of meth and tar (from the border), and of course, a shit ton of crack. walk a few blocks around skidrow and tell me how many times you hear someone catcall to you... CHIVA!! CAVI!! CHIVA!! CAVI!! also, our selection of amazing late night taquerias rival any state outside of mexico, im sure of it. I love my city.

st Lois: heroin, crack, meth are popular amongst things like weed. if you want it, you can get it. hell we got neighborhoods still slinging pcp!

Netherlands (doesn't really seem to differ much between cities, but I live in the area around Amsterdam): Obviously weed as it's legal to buy. Second most popular drug is MDMA by far.

Other popular drugs (roughly in order of popularity): speed (amphetamine), GHB, truffles, ketamine and 4-FA. The following drugs are a lot less common, but not too hard to come by: mushrooms, 2c-b

That basically concludes the more common drugs, although I can also get LSD, DMT and some other stuff sometimes.

However I must say that drugs are mostly used in a party setting, hence the popularity of MDMA.

You can pretty much get anything in Cinci if you know the right people or where to go

It's not really ever been known for a certain drug dominating the area because it's just a shitty little city in the midwest but if I'd have to say one now it'd definitely be heroin, it's pretty much takin over but you can still get all the other dr00gz only if you're in the right crowd

Sacramento, CA/Valley of california = meth meth meth.

there's a good share of heroin here too.

and to the less informed about this area crowd, weed.

that hair ron. baltimore is a well known capital for dope.

You can pretty much get anything in Cinci if you know the right people or where to goIt's not really ever been known for a certain drug dominating the area because it's just a shitty little city in the midwest but if I'd have to say one now it'd definitely be heroin, it's pretty much takin over but you can still get all the other dr00gz only if you're in the right crowd

you can get anything anywhere if you got the right connects. everything is everywhere you go no matter what city your in you just gotta know the right people as you said.

Netherlands (doesn't really seem to differ much between cities, but I live in the area around Amsterdam): Obviously weed as it's legal to buy. Second most popular drug is MDMA by far.

Other popular drugs (roughly in order of popularity): speed (amphetamine), GHB, truffles, ketamine and 4-FA. The following drugs are a lot less common, but not too hard to come by: mushrooms, 2c-b

That basically concludes the more common drugs, although I can also get LSD, DMT and some other stuff sometimes.

However I must say that drugs are mostly used in a party setting, hence the popularity of MDMA.

I'm from the Netherlands too and Cocaine is pretty big everywhere as well. Truffles are still available in Head shops last time I checked.