How worthwhile is Equipoise?

-Guido-

Bluelight Crew
Equipoise

I'm curious about this steroid, not only due to the high RBC it gives alongside increased appetite, but how many claim it gives steady gains in lean muscle over a period of time. Anybody in this forum have any experience running it? What were your results? What did you stack it with? Cycle length? Dosage?

it all ive ever used with test,nothing else
for me its great,sides are minimal
and for a hardgainer ecto,i need the increased appetite to eat more
ive ran as much as 750 a week with test
its better if you run it longer,kicks in late

my avatar pic is last summer 5 11 220 lbs
hope to get to a solid 225 this summer

actually depends how good the lab is.i've ran eq at 800mg/wk for 14-16wks and have felt it by the 3rd week with the appetite and by the 5th week my vascularity was crazy.then i've done eq from other places at the same doses for 20wks or more and saw little to no gains.remember,this is a drug that is not for human consumtion and the only true vet grade eq comes in 50mg/ml.so if the raws your ugl are crap then so is the final product.eq is still one of my favorite drugs to run.thick and vascular,little to no sides...only sides i get are anxiety over 800mg/wk due to my rbc being to high.same as deca.get bled once a month and you'll be gtg.i know guys that've been on eq literally for years and only come off a few months at a time and still compete 15yrs later...

I'm curious about this steroid, not only due to the high RBC it gives alongside increased appetite, but how many claim it gives steady gains in lean muscle over a period of time. Anybody in this forum have any experience running it? What were your results? What did you stack it with? Cycle length? Dosage?

Have used Boldernone for many years, I've found it great for hardness & vascularity, its can be a bit slow to kick in generally by about 6 weeks it sort of sneaks up on you, but I've noticed you tend to keep more of your gains...
I use Titan underground labs 250mg/ml............. Test 500mg/week + Boldernone 400mg/week + 20mg Dbol?day

I'm planning a moderate bulk cycle for the end of June - 12 weeks of testosterone ethanate at 600mg. I've done this before and it worked out great for me. My source is giving me a couple bottles of Equipoise for free. I'm not about to just take something because I have it but the effects sound promising. Some basic reading tells me the conversion to DHT is less than that of testosterone, appetite is increased and the drug produced a "hardening effect". Has anyone had experience with it and how much did you run?

I've been shy around any anabolic other than testosterone. I still have an unused bottle of deca sitting in my closet.

I'm planning a moderate bulk cycle for the end of June - 12 weeks of testosterone ethanate at 600mg. I've done this before and it worked out great for me. My source is giving me a couple bottles of Equipoise for free. I'm not about to just take something because I have it but the effects sound promising. Some basic reading tells me the conversion to DHT is less than that of testosterone, appetite is increased and the drug produced a "hardening effect". Has anyone had experience with it and how much did you run?

I've been shy around any anabolic other than testosterone. I still have an unused bottle of deca sitting in my closet.

400mg/week and things start to get interesting with Boldernone (Equi')...... Good for strength, solid gains, and vascularity...

my Advise, IF you normally have Anxiety, stay away from E.Q, Deca, and Tren A....i will make it way worst, tren E for some reason dont do it.... i used to love E.Q, made me eat like a worse, and always had good hard quality muscle....

So it raises RBC beyond what testosterone alone does? I wonder if it's as bad as anavar. I would feel anxiety when my pulse would suddenly go up. Heart randomly fluttering. I know it was the anavar because the effect went away when I discontinued it.

PS: I guess I created a thread that was already there. Sorry.

No need to apologize.

Yeah, it raises RBC higher than Testosterone. That's one of the reason's EQ causes increased appetite and unfortunately anxiety and blood pressure issues in many.

Anavar is considered "St. Josephs Baby Steroid", very mild, not very anabolic, little side effects, etc.. so EQ may not be a wise choice for you.

Best way to go in terms of avoiding sides and anxiety is to run a simple Testosterone only cycle. Many have used Testosterone only at varying dosages to achieve amazing physiques.

No need to apologize.

Yeah, it raises RBC higher than Testosterone. That's one of the reason's EQ causes increased appetite and unfortunately anxiety and blood pressure issues in many.

Anavar is considered "St. Josephs Baby Steroid", very mild, not very anabolic, little side effects, etc.. so EQ may not be a wise choice for you.

Best way to go in terms of avoiding sides and anxiety is to run a simple Testosterone only cycle. Many have used Testosterone only at varying dosages to achieve amazing physiques.

That was my original intention (test only) but my source keeps giving me free stuff. I guess I'll just keep stockpiling it.

That was my original intention (test only) but my source keeps giving me free stuff. I guess I'll just keep stockpiling it.

you either have a good friend for a source or he is giving you junk....IF you are getting it for free, why not sell it to someone and make some money???? why would he give you free stuff? your test is for free too????nice source....

you either have a good friend for a source or he is giving you junk....IF you are getting it for free, why not sell it to someone and make some money???? why would he give you free stuff? your test is for free too????nice source....

tumblr_m2ky0gIXW91qzaxefo1_400.jpg

I'd take EQ and Test over Deca and Test any day :) Neither w/o test tho!!!!

JJ