How worthwhile is Equipoise?

Didn't like it. I ran Kraken's EQ and just did not see a difference after so many weeks that I was super turned off by it. I'll stick to good old Deca. Blow up like a balloon animal in 6 weeks.

Didn't like it. I ran Kraken's EQ and just did not see a difference after so many weeks that I was super turned off by it. I'll stick to good old Deca. Blow up like a balloon animal in 6 weeks.

Its a shame you're put off Boldenone, 400-600mg shows increased vascularity and lean body mass, and has done every time I've used over the last 4 years.. Maybe your brand isn't quite up to it... Front-load is advised due to the longer half-life...

It's a hit or miss market, but the EQ that I used was from a trusted source that is no longer around. Last year, I was 225 on the same brand of Deca. Admitedly, that source had a poor reputation for Orals.
Then, I got some very underdosed test, and I"ve essentially been off gear for a few months now. I'm just now starting my good ole Deca and Test. Hopefully some Dbol on top of that again. Was my favorite so far.

I'm on testosterone cryptic, and eq.im running 600 mg eq and 900 mg a of testosterone a week for three months I see good results.how longe is to long are can I keep taking the same dosage

I'm on testosterone cryptic, and eq.im running 600 mg eq and 900 mg a of testosterone a week for three months I see good results.how long is too long are can I keep taking the same dosage

I can't comment on your dose as I've no idea of your lean body mass, height, etc... You might have been better at 900mg Eq, and 600mg Test/week due to the possibility of side effects on high test, and the heavy ester weight of Eq reducing the amount of hormone to about 59mg/100mg of compound..

I've just finished 28 weeks of Test/Boldenone.... 12-16 weeks is a good length to run Eq, unless you are a very experienced user...

Im curious myself. My 1st cycle. Im using eq 600mg/week with test e 500mg a week. Triton is the brand and ive barely noticed any effects so far. Bp is high. I sleep better. More sexually active. More conditioned. Not really a significant strength increase i wouldnt have gotten without.. Btw im finishing week 6 as of now.

How do you notice any effects but go on to say you notice all of them but feel like your strength is lacking?

Sounds like youre eating or training poorly

What about bold cyp? I have recently been running this and I love it same
a
ew quicker on the draw though you do miss that throughbred horse musculature that eq gives you though you do round out and the vascularity is there. Just recently paired it with 1-test cyp and tren ( super min dose of test ) and I gotta say I was impressed body looked great allowed me to run tren lower and avoid some of the harsher sides for me ( insomnia and agitation) should not doses were as followed
bold cyp 600
Tren e 400
1-test cyp 600
test cyp 125

I just havent noticed a signifacant increase. I thought i would be lifting alot more alot faster. Ive done. Winny before and that was fast acting this just doesnt seem to be as affective as fast. And as far as the affects ive listed i think thats just the test not the eq. So im wandering what are the noticable affects of eq. I dont think its kicked in yet.

I can't say I really 'notice' EQ much either. So I tried it by itself at 400mg/wk for 10 weeks a few years ago as an experiment. I made slightly less gains than an equivalent dose of test, bit more vascular tho. It just lacks that androgenic kick of more noticeable compounds.

There are too many other things that have a better results at what EQ is supposed to be doing

I find the sweet spot for me with EQ is definitely in the high dosage range and run for at least 20 weeks to get the full benefits but have done 16 week cycles of it and enjoyed it...

i stick to 800 - 1000 mgs ew with low dose test E and some tren ace as well

Yeah thats just excessive when you could just take tren by itself
or if youre lean enough you could just take masteron

^ agreed. I have litres of the stuff left mind you lol.

^ agreed. I have litres of the stuff left mind you lol.

I could imagine....
im sure there is a place for it for people who are hyper sensitive to gear or something...but i just cant reason with taking that much of something for so minimal an effect

I've had good results at 400mg/week, but it does seem to take a while to become apparent... Frontload with double the dose first 2 weeks worked better for me...