How worthwhile is Equipoise?

equi+Sustanon 250

when people say they stack equi with test do they mean any testosterone or does it mean a certain supp

ok so i plan to start a cycle of equi+Sustanon for 12 weeks. how much should i buy of each to last me the who 3 months? also how much should i inject and how often? i read in some threads that i only need to inject both once a week i read in other threads it should be every other day? also i think yall should know this will be my first cycle ever. the only thing iv done before was 2 cycles of havoc and activate extream for 1 month each. also im 5'4" weight 135lbs

ok so i plan to start a cycle of equi+Sustanon for 12 weeks. how much should i buy of each to last me the who 3 months? also how much should i inject and how often? i read in some threads that i only need to inject both once a week i read in other threads it should be every other day? also i think yall should know this will be my first cycle ever. the only thing iv done before was 2 cycles of havoc and activate extream for 1 month each. also im 5'4" weight 135lbs

I have used EQ dozens of times....I would stretch your cycle out to 16 weeks if using EQ. I believe you should use test alone for your first cycle. What does your cycle/doses look like. Stats? Goals?

/V

You seem to not know what your doing to be honest, research every day for a month then make a decision

Personally my rbc is at the top of the normal range without using any drugs so I wouldn't be to thrilled about using eq. But some people have reported great effects so again it comes down to it being something you have to try and decide for yourself.

I liked EQ, I liked it a lot. Still running 600mg a week. Some people will hate it, other like myself, will love it.

I really liked the appetite increase it gives as well as the pop it gives to muscles. Although if you don't have a foundation, you won't see that pop.

Hell no, I don't want an appetite increase, I could eat all day naturally with a drug aiding it I'd probably be hungry all the time or end up at 400 pounds.

Hell no, I don't want an appetite increase, I could eat all day naturally with a drug aiding it I'd probably be hungry all the time or end up at 400 pounds.
eat right and be 400 hulking, shredded, pounds that tears up the gym, and the beach.

Of course! eat correctly and turn into 400 hulking, damaged, kilos which cry up the fitness center, and the beach.

Im gunna run test e at 300mg twice a week for ten weeks
Wpuld adding a low dose eq (300mg once a week) be a waste or would it increase
apitite endurance strength and stamina maybe rven agression

Im gunna run test e at 300mg twice a week for ten weeks
Wpuld adding a low dose eq (300mg once a week) be a waste or would it increase
apitite endurance strength and stamina maybe rven agression

What's your height, weight, body fat? Training experience? 300mg pw is quite a conservitive dose, most people reccomend 500mg first cycle. Not to say you won't gain off 300mg it's just a low dosage.

Eq at 10 weeks would be a waste, I havnt personally tried it although I hear it's best run for a minimum 15 weeks, it's a slow acting steroid you wont notice it for at least 5-6 weeks

hight 5 5 wieght 73kg
Body fat 9% (7 point body fat caliper)
Bench 70kg
Chest press 120kg
Latpull down 95kg
Age 31
Done weights since 21
Second cycle first was 500pw test e

Im gunna send eq back and just do test @300 twice a week

hight 5 5 wieght 73kg
Body fat 9% (7 point body fat caliper)
Bench 70kg
Chest press 120kg
Latpull down 95kg
Age 31
Done weights since 21
Second cycle first was 500pw test e

Im gunna send eq back and just do test @300 twice a week

You don't need Boldenone pal, you need to learn to train and eat correctly.... Training for 10 years and your only 73kgs, something's badly wrong...!!!!

Yeah probably the test in my last cycle deffinatly helped thought
I am only 5 5 thought
And i do more sport (boxing mma) than lifting and have over those ten years

Try the EQ, people like it just because of the appetite increase, and what guido said about having a foundation to see the pop couldent be truer, for me it really kicked in at 12 weeks, i only like running test at low doses to many sides

Equipoise is a great steroid. If you don't have blood pressure issues or anxiety issues, I recommend using it. I been running it for a year up until last week. Taking a break from it until this summer.

Due to the fact you need a low bodyfat, a solid foundation with this steroid, and up to 20 weeks on this steroid, I believe that is the reason it's underrated by most people. It won't pack on slabs of muscle or serious mass, but it will give you a great amount of dense, lean, high quality muscle.

Also watch your RBC and donate blood regularly, EQ can push it to some really high values (EQ and drol cause the biggest rbc increases as far as I know). Actually if you're doing a long cycle and/or blast and cruise you should probably watch that anyway.....