• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-IT / 5-API Thread

I've noticed this a few times now on 5-IT, it's really quite fascinating; I feel like I'm right on the cusp between 'go lie down, chill etc...' or 'get up and do something / be engergetic etc'. In fact to the point where deciding which can be quite frustrating or take a while...

now using 150mg no trippy feeling or visuals distortion of any kind just a nice worm chatty happy glow

Agreed. 6-APB that I might consider taking at some point. But this 5-IT stuff, no thanks.

My pet Albino Axolotl says he loves his 5-IT but has never had Bruxism so strong off any other substance , He had a magnesium tablet as he heard that they may help, but to no avail =/

The Bruxism started roughly 2 hours after my pet dosed and hasn't stopped chewing his face since =<

This is only from a 100mg Bomb and he took the same dose 3 times in the last 2 weeks with no Bruxism or other problems at all

Please refrain from using SWIM/animals/other ways of avoiding admitting that you were the one consuming the drug. It makes your posts very hard to read, doesn't protect you from law enforcement at all, and isn't allowed here. Thanks.

To those that have tried this, please post up a write up in our Trip Reports forum if you have time, and share a link here :D

^ You'd been on a binge of MPA and AMT, then took a similar chemical and were surprised when nothing happened?

:|

Erm well yes actually I was surprised. I know for a fact if I'd of taken something that isn't a complete pile of shit I'd of got good effects still even if they were slightly dampened...as I know from personal experiences. I know my body and substances well enough to differentiate. I'm not a simpleton ;)

Erm well yes actually I was surprised. I know for a fact if I'd of taken something that isn't a complete pile of shit I'd of got good effects still even if they were slightly dampened...as I know from personal experiences. I know my body and substances well enough to differentiate. I'm not a simpleton ;)

Binging on aMT should have reduced most/all of any effects you would have experienced with this. You would have likely needed a lot more than 50mg with that tolerance to feel anything. Redosing 4 hours later makes matters worse as your tolerance would have already compounded with the 50mg earlier.

That's not to say this compound is any good, in fact personally I expect that it won't be anything spectacular, maybe a decent stimulant with some lighter empathogenic and psychedelic effects - but anyway there's no way I'd have expected to feel much/at all after dosing that way.

I'd recommend making sure it's been a good 2 weeks since you've taken any psychedelics (take that 5-IT dose as your last time unless you've taken something since.), if you use any stimulants that week don't overdo it, and avoid any serotonergic empathogens e.g. 6-APB, 5-APB, MDMA etc for at least an entire month before you dose - then try again. :)

Also I'd like to remind people that as this is likely closer in its effects to 5-APB/6-APB than aMT, action on serotonin is likely significant enough that we should apply the one month rule to this, please don't go taking this more than once in a month. In the future we may find out that's not the case, but I wouldn't risk it.

It was hardly an AMT binge. I only had 20mg or so the night before. Hadn't had that much MPA the 2 nights prior to that either so the only thing I was really down on was sleep. I see where you are coming from but later on that day I did some camfetamine and had an awesome time, and again the day after so I don't really see the point in a drug that you have to wait a month before you can enjoy it :S

It was hardly an AMT binge. I only had 20mg or so the night before. Hadn't had that much MPA the 2 nights prior to that either so the only thing I was really down on was sleep. I see where you are coming from but later on that day I did some camfetamine and had an awesome time, and again the day after so I don't really see the point in a drug that you have to wait a month before you can enjoy it :S

Taking a psychedelic/empathogen the day after a trip/roll is almost certain to result in you needing a much greater dose than normal. Camfetamine is neither a psychedelic nor empathogen - now with the very few reports out here, I'm not sure which 5-IT leans closer to, but it's likely to be somewhat both.

So I had another interesting little night on this stuff this last Friday night. I had a small amount of it and split it with a few mates, we probably only had around 50mg each tops. We were out in pubs so I didn't want to be obviously fucked - saucer eyes, gurning etc. It was a nice not too heavy experience, very chatty, extremely good natured and friendly vibe. Felt like old times! At lower doses this is a very social drug, much more so than the 5/6APB's and just utterly more sociable than AMT. My friend actually said he preferred the high to 6APB. 5-IT does however make me feel very wired on the come down, and sleep can be difficult or impossible. Maybe an Etizolam might help or something next time. After previously hoping this might be shorter lasting than AMT, it is maybe but still a good 10-12 hours!

Perhaps some people are expecting too much from this chemical? But I think in its own right it has many positive qualities, and I shall be exploring it further. Doubters shouldn't be so quick to dismiss something they may actually enjoy if they tried it. It's possible some may not take to it, or just not enjoy the high.

Also others may need higher doses than me to feel it. I don't mind being a light weight to chems, it's cheaper! Rather have a good time on 50mg (or less) than take way more and feel underwhelmed by it.

after reading conflicting reports regarding this chemical, i decided just to try it for myself. ordered 500mg.

yesterday: 50mg bombed, 30mg plugged, and 10 minutes later i am experiencing something i have never felt in an RC before: a chilled out feeling (like cannabis) with a stimulant effect (not edgy at all), while at the same time feeling very loved up, talkative and colours looking amazing. bright lights were incredibly fascinating for some reason.
duration: about 10-11 hours (started smoking weed around the 10 hours mark) -- after the smoking, the high felt incredibly trippy and i couldn't focus on doing anything for more than 10 seconds before i got distracted and went to do something else. i started to see the walls breathing and similar shit. this lasted for about 1 hour before i decided to go to sleep. i fell asleep pretty much instantly.

today: no hangover at all. very dry mouth, probably due to the fact that i had only drunk 2 pints of water the whole day yesterday.

30 minutes ago: 40mg plugged, same loved up, chatty, emotional feelings that make me want to call people and apologise for something (anything), and then go to tell my flatmates that i love them .etc etc

this stuff is incredible. it feels like MPA mixed with 6-APB

unfortunately, that also means that some company is gonna brand it with a dumb name like "5 HIT FURY" and charge crazy prices. i think its time to stock up on it before that happens!

This looks like exactly the kind of nasty, potent, fat-soluble stimulant that's going to be sold en masse as a MDMA replacement in future. Bet it has a long half life and causes hallucinations/psychosis in overdose.

To be totally honest I would treat this like AMT - keep the doses very low and avoid redosing.

Ya really think that's going to happen? For something to replace MDMA, it probably will have to be better than MDMA. If not better, than similar and a lot cheaper.

People prefer a good MDMA night out over the methylone/mephedrone. It is true, most people use RC's & shit, but that's only because they can't get their hands on MDMA.

after reading conflicting reports regarding this chemical, i decided just to try it for myself. ordered 500mg.

yesterday: 50mg bombed, 30mg plugged, and 10 minutes later i am experiencing something i have never felt in an RC before: a chilled out feeling (like cannabis) with a stimulant effect (not edgy at all), while at the same time feeling very loved up, talkative and colours looking amazing. bright lights were incredibly fascinating for some reason.
duration: about 10-11 hours (started smoking weed around the 10 hours mark) -- after the smoking, the high felt incredibly trippy and i couldn't focus on doing anything for more than 10 seconds before i got distracted and went to do something else. i started to see the walls breathing and similar shit. this lasted for about 1 hour before i decided to go to sleep. i fell asleep pretty much instantly.

today: no hangover at all. very dry mouth, probably due to the fact that i had only drunk 2 pints of water the whole day yesterday.

30 minutes ago: 40mg plugged, same loved up, chatty, emotional feelings that make me want to call people and apologise for something (anything), and then go to tell my flatmates that i love them .etc etc

this stuff is incredible. it feels like MPA mixed with 6-APB

unfortunately, that also means that some company is gonna brand it with a dumb name like "5 HIT FURY" and charge crazy prices. i think its time to stock up on it before that happens!

Sorry, but this sounds like something copy/pasted from a vendor's website xD

Well it is possible that if I could get my hands on high quality MDMA I'd stick with that but the pills that are around my friends are just pure shit, you need to take 3 to feel anything and I have no tolerance at all. So for me things like 6-APB are both cheaper and much more effective. I think like 5% of us can get PURE MDMA today.

The more I read about this substance the more intrigued I become. I have 250mg burning a hole in my drug box.

PLEASE FORGET ABOUT THE RELATION BETWEEN aMT AND 5-IT
(and read here why: )

All this AMT analogy really bothers me, from the sounds of people's experiences it is not like it. There isn't pharmacological data to support it either. I thing I saw mention of it being a constitutional isomer (both having the formula C11H14N2) but that is a highly overrated phenomena.

A constitutional or structural isomer is like a compound built of lego being made from the same composition of lego blocks as another compound, exactly down to the identical amount. But that has no inherent meaning! You can take a number of atoms of organic elements and make either an explosive molecule or a hormone involved with love, or some kind of plastic - the possibilities are endless. It's not what a chemical is built up out of, it's HOW. The exact pattern is what matters. There may be some commonalities between AMT and 5-IT like them both being drugs acting on monoamines but they aren't even really in the same family of compounds.

I don't know who started this bullshit but it wouldn't surprise me if it was quite the cunning vendor.
(You know what 5-IT looks like to me? Like a questionable relative of MDA almost exactly the way 5-APB is related. I can only assume 5-IT is easier to make than 6-IT, otherwise I don't understand why they didn't make something more related to 6-APB which is much better known than 5-APB. Though of course they are still quite experimental.)

Last edited:
I assume that there were several undocumented tests by the vendors selling it before they stocked it. Otherwise, they would be taking a huge risk with such a large batch.

I was offered it as a sample a good while back (definitely before Xmas) so I would assume they got a good amount of feedback before committing to a larger quantity.

I turned the sample down as the compound doesn't really interest me so can't add any qualitative feedback

I've noticed this a few times now on 5-IT, it's really quite fascinating; I feel like I'm right on the cusp between 'go lie down, chill etc...' or 'get up and do something / be engergetic etc'. In fact to the point where deciding which can be quite frustrating or take a while...

This sounds horrible!

Well it is possible that if I could get my hands on high quality MDMA I'd stick with that but the pills that are around my friends are just pure shit, you need to take 3 to feel anything and I have no tolerance at all. So for me things like 6-APB are both cheaper and much more effective. I think like 5% of us can get PURE MDMA today.

5%? In europe it's pretty common. Maybe you can't get it but don't put everyone in the same pot.
It's relatively easy to get around here. I heard it's more scarce in the US though.