• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

Hey Contin: Don't use SWIM here and no Vendor or Legal-Discussion. So do not expect an answer to these aspects. Bluelights purpose is mainly harm reduction.

Just saying, I would never take the risk, especially if you live in the USA since the penalties for Fentanyl Analogues are extremely harsh.

[edit: discussion of sources is banned on our forums.]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK well I want to post the results of my experiment.. I have managed to stretch my 10 grams to over a month.. will be running out any day now. not looking forward to it.. and my vendor is basically out of business due to the fucking explosion and stupid military shit parade in china. so yet again ill be withdrawing from a 10g BF binge.. at least this time my doses were lower.. i must say, i dont understand you people saying that the half life is so short.. its not.. maybe im just different but i can take a hit off the foil and be all g for at least 6-8 hours.. serious w/d dont even kick in for 24 hours after my last dose... seriously a full 24 hours on the dot pretty much then the sweats and vomitting starts.for me it works well for maintenacne.. only thing is tolerance grows so fast.. first week the tiniest hit will mess u up.. then u can start taking like 40-50mg at a time with no issues.. cant recommend this overall... i find myself in the same fucking situation. just dont want to be sick again... i know tomorrow and the next week ill be in hell.. this is so shit

^ I don't think it's HR to say that these compounds are "good for maintenance ". You said yourself, tolerance rises fast, andmost people experience short lived effects from a single dose, AND you were smoking it off foil, a very addictive and unhealthy method of consuming a highly addictive and dangerously potent synthetic opioid drug. Glad you managed to not die or hurt yourself badly from abusing fent analogues, but it is entirely untrue to say that these are in any way good for maintenance type therapy, or that they are even good to use or have at all. Many people do not know restraint with this class of drugs.

Don't fool yourself: you were just abusing BF/AF for a month and you used 10 grams of that shit. It's not even close to being a good thing for an addict. It's asking for trouble, and you probably already realize that inside somewhere. Nothing personal, I say this just for the safety and wellbeing of people who are reading about these drugs and ascertaining their safety and practicality of using such addictive and dangerous compounds.

Edit: after closer reading of your post, I see you say you can't recommend it, and that's important: you are right not to recommend such potentially fatal and very addictive use of the available fent analogues. And tbh , the withdrawal you are going through definitely doesn't seem worth it. It is a result of becoming quite dependent on a super potent opioid that you are using daily for a month, and freebasing off of foil.

I hope you feel better soon, but perhaps take this as a sign to start respecting yourself and your body more. Hopefully you see that AF/BF and other analogues are best left untouched, and I only say all this because I don't want you or anyone else to damage themselves in such a way. Next time you may not be so lucky with the way it ends. I wish u the best, and know that you will never deal with the horrible WD again if you stay away from it for good. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Im gonna try stayoff this time.. i just have such a hard time with PAWS. I can get thru the 5 days of acute withdrawal.. but the extended fatigue for months i cant handle... i think i get it particularly bad.. last time i used 4fa and crystal to combat it but idk if thats even worse for me. so yah i just took my last hit.

Try Kratom for at least a couple weeks or so, like just during the worst of withdrawal and PAWs. It will help a lot. With your tolerance you won't get much of a buzz at all, but it will take away most of that nasty, seemingly never ending , bullshit mental craziness that is PAWs. I used t to get thru the paws from suboxone and it was a godsend. Just be safe man, I wish u the best of luck in your recovery and success in abstaining from more of the same harmful cycle.

thanks bro.. in my country its unfortunately also illegal.. im planning to try use some tramadol that i have stocked .. appreciate your advise

^so fent analogues, amphetamine analogues, etc, are legal in your county? But Kratom isn't?! That sounds so idiotic to. Me. Whoever or whatever government body makes the drug laws in your country is almost unbelievable in their ignorance and lack of understanding of the drug market , they must be pretty blind to the way things work, with the gray RC markets prevalence these days. Sad that a fairly safe plant like Kratom is illegal while dangerous and highly addictive drugs are available to order to your front door. sorry to hear that man. Best of luck, I hope you find something to help you get off that stuff, you will thank yourself once you break free of it all.

actually im surprised by how mellow this withdrawal has been.. i think im on day 5. i usually know exactly what day im on cuz im counting every second... but i slept for like 3 hours last night.. which was AMAZING... first 2 days i couldnt stop vomitting. and i almost had seizure.. my hands got all tingly and started to tense up to a fist.. but it luckily went away after a few hours. that was the worst of things and honestly its been uphill since. its till tough. i have 0 energy. forcing myself to work and walk and such.. but i have no energy.. no motivation.. this is the part that always gets me.. hoping it will end. excercise and eating right im hoping will help a lot .. thx

i should add i have been taking tramadol.. ~250mg a day since day 3. i notice effects an hour after i take it. it doesnt do much but helps a little.. wont b taking it much longer.

Good to hear you got through the worst of it. Would you *still* say its good for maintenance? My fent analogue experiences, most recently acetyl fent, never seem worth it to me regarding the cost on the body. I agree about the kratom comments, and I need to consider it as I try to get off suboxone still at 2mg a day. I tried getting off a month ago cold jump from 1mg and that's when my acetyl fent relapse happened. I need a better plan, maybe kratom and MXE could get me through it.

vortech: Taper further down, like 0,5 or 0,25mg. The jump from there is much more doable then from 1mg. And get some Gabapentin/Pregabalin (Lyrica). Good luck!

Hello hydromorph,
I think we have the same vendor. I inquired about the shutdown and was told that everything's back up again, no problem. Just thought I'd let you know :)

Found a good thread on Butyrfent but i still have questions. Currently detoxing off of 140mg methadone syrup, by choice but didnt choice cold turkey. Yet here i am day 12 cold turkey, and still getting up and walking to the store in the morning. To make it clear, i am looking to stop for good, but i dont have over a month for the WD, let alone the wait for them to take affect. So, i ordered some of this substance. Knowing its short acting, i figure i have the methadone out my system. I was on for 2 years, was 160mg then dropped for like two weeks to 140mg then stopped. Not one detox in my area will take me, they are to afraid. So im at my mom's where i have some support. Been taking gabba, and that has help so much. Was taking etizolam but ran out, now xanax to get off the etiz. So i know that i can switch to the shorter acting opi and then the detox will be shorter. Of course i wish it would be eaiser for me but it will be hell either way. Im 28 and about 160 pounds. Until yesterday i was opi free for like 11 days. Got some vic 5's, shit i know, but that seemed to help. Dont have enough to wean propely. I ordered 100mg, my research says start very small. At the .1mg range. Then go up. My question is this, without a scale i can get the dose by diluting. Will it dilute in water? Etizolam of course wouldnt so i had to get some PG. If not anyone know how to dilute properly? Where its coming from is very reliable, although i will find a friend with a scale to at least make sure i know exactly how much it is. Any info would help out. Oh yeah, that Devil Shyt is whats getting me through this the most. If anyone knows where to find a download for Devil Shyt vol.2 i would love you so much.

While i agree with you in the fact that its no maintenance med i will tell you this. I would rather WD from a short opi like that then the methadone im currently WD on. Read my post further down and see if you can help me. I think these are god sends to people like me, to be able to end a month or more hell detox and then turn it to a weak or so. I'd give my right nut for that (left handed ahaha).

^ I don't think it's HR to say that these compounds are "good for maintenance ". You said yourself, tolerance rises fast, andmost people experience short lived effects from a single dose, AND you were smoking it off foil, a very addictive and unhealthy method of consuming a highly addictive and dangerously potent synthetic opioid drug. Glad you managed to not die or hurt yourself badly from abusing fent analogues, but it is entirely untrue to say that these are in any way good for maintenance type therapy, or that they are even good to use or have at all. Many people do not know restraint with this class of drugs.

Don't fool yourself: you were just abusing BF/AF for a month and you used 10 grams of that shit. It's not even close to being a good thing for an addict. It's asking for trouble, and you probably already realize that inside somewhere. Nothing personal, I say this just for the safety and wellbeing of people who are reading about these drugs and ascertaining their safety and practicality of using such addictive and dangerous compounds.

Edit: after closer reading of your post, I see you say you can't recommend it, and that's important: you are right not to recommend such potentially fatal and very addictive use of the available fent analogues. And tbh , the withdrawal you are going through definitely doesn't seem worth it. It is a result of becoming quite dependent on a super potent opioid that you are using daily for a month, and freebasing off of foil.

I hope you feel better soon, but perhaps take this as a sign to start respecting yourself and your body more. Hopefully you see that AF/BF and other analogues are best left untouched, and I only say all this because I don't want you or anyone else to damage themselves in such a way. Next time you may not be so lucky with the way it ends. I wish u the best, and know that you will never deal with the horrible WD again if you stay away from it for good. Just a thought.

While i agree with you in the fact that its no maintenance med i will tell you this. I would rather WD from a short opi like that then the methadone im currently WD on. Read my post up and see if you can help me. I think these are god sends to people like me, to be able to end a month or more hell detox and then turn it to a weak or so. I'd give my right nut for that (left handed ahaha).

Trying to delete the post without the quote, if someone can please do. Didnt mean to double, but meant to have the quote.

Smoking Acetyl F gave me and my friend rhabdomyolsis. I smoked about 4? grams over a week or 2 and ended up having to go to the hospital I was in so much pain I couldnt walk and I just started screaming when they wouldn't give me a painkiller, it was fucking HORRIFIC. The doctors said I might die and the pain lasted over 3 weeks (2 weeks in hospital). It wasn't only W/D, it was all my muscles breaking down and my kidneys and liver almost failing. I wouldn't go through it again for $1 million dollars, I'd much rather die than go threw it again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not use this shit.

If you use Acetyl F TAKE MY ADVICE AND QUIT

To make it clear, i am looking to stop for good

Sry dude, but then ordering an even higher potent opioid like Acetyl-Fent. is like the worst thing you could have done. Especially if you have been 12 days clean...

I really don't understand this. It is so paradox that I cant fathom it. You wanna stop for good but ordered a Fent-Analogue after being already 12 days clean? WTF? :?

Why not taper the Methadone down and switch to Buprenorphine before the jump off? Hell why even take opis again after 12 clean days. I have no words...