• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

I just wanted to reply to this for anyone taking this advice, when anyone is making a liquid solution of fentanyl or fentanyl analogs learn from my mistakes. Use bacteriostatic water in a sterile injection jar, and allow the solution to sit for at least an hour before you use it. In addition to that it needs to be kept at a very cold temperature to help avoid contamination. I went septic from using tap water to volumetrically dose my fent several times, and was on the verge of death in the hospital twice. The sad part was that I had several 5 hour energy shot bottles that had been emptied and filled with fent solution and a hidden syringe with my property in the hospital and denied drug use to the nurses and doctors so they were pumping me with IV antibiotics for weeks wondering why there was an infection with bacteria that was consolidating around one of the valves in my heart. I would get rigors (uncontrollable shaking) all day and my fever would often reach 105+ degrees F. I would also pour out a putrid and foul smelling sweat in MASSIVE volumes. This symptoms were not so much a direct result of the fent itself as it was that I was using tap water and keeping it at room temperature with the fent powder mixed in and then using that solution which would quickly contaminate with bacteria for IV use. If I recall correctly the temperature to store fent solution is is around 40 degrees.

If anyone does feel the need to make a solution to accurately dose these very potent drugs, either mix and store them correctly or only mix the amount you will need for immediate use.

It's from the fent not the tap water. You'll probably die if you keep doing this shit. I had had extreme rhabdomyolsis from smoking acetyl fentanyl for 2 weeks straight and almost died. My liver and kidney enzymes didn't go down for 2 weeks. I was pouring sweat, having terrifying dreams, unable to move from the most horrible pain of my life from it.

What about the half-life of this analogs (acetyl, furanyl , butyr), about the same that plain fent ?
And for U-47700?

My son aged 19 died just before Xmas od on acetyl fentanyl stay away from it

Just wanna put in my 2cents in hopes it helps someone. I just now am kicking a 3month furanylfentanyl habit. Got ahold of 500g and at first was loving life taking microgram to 1mg doses. Trouble was, 3 weeks into it even a 100mg vapid dose would only keep the kick away. I still didn't stop and by the end of 3 months I was IVing a gram at a time just so I can function. Then I ran out. My best friend that was doing it with me couldn't handle the unreal agony and took his life on the morning of the 3rd day. I'm still hanging on, using adderall and Xanax. Without those I can't get out of bed and scream uncontrollably. Today is day 4 for me and it's only getting worse. Unlike all other strong opiates, the furanylfentanyl kick is also very mental. Can't concentrate or think of anything but stopping the pain any way possible. I'm fairly sure I will survive this, but wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

Bottom line is, be responsible and don't chase the high. Or you will be joining me in Hell

PM me if you need anything, I can't sleep for shit for 4 days now

Damn sorry you had to lose a friend at such a hard period of life. You already know just hang in there and it will get better. Live life twice as hard for you and your buddy that sadly became lost.

so, my dope man cuts w/ fent; the dope is pure white; when drug tested just fent comes up.

is there anyway to measure how much fent is in this stuff? or what type of fent? or anything at all.

seriously, I am from Boston and the stuff is PURE WHITE and its 10x's stronger than anything brown. I am/was a heavy user and used to finish a gram of dope in 2-3 shots. nowadays I can take 10 shots but still blow through it in a few hours.

I know its fent but how can I tell what/how/where/etc??

GC/MS will tell you all, any lab that does drug testing can do it for about 15$. Unless ya got a buddy that works in a lab ya gotta tell then some good BS like you found it in your kid's room. They won't trip at all. You san send sample by mail

P.S. Day 5 and I'm still here. Actually I'm starting to see a glimpse of light @ the end of the tunnel ! I'm so done with opiates

GC/MS will tell you all, any lab that does drug testing can do it for about 15$. Unless ya got a buddy that works in a lab ya gotta tell then some good BS like you found it in your kid's room. They won't trip at all. You san send sample by mail

P.S. Day 5 and I'm still here. Actually I'm starting to see a glimpse of light @ the end of the tunnel ! I'm so done with opiates
well, my Suboxone Dr. is the one drug testing; we do salivia testing. he tells me it comes back 80% Fent compared to dope.

wondering how strong/what it is exactly. do I ask him to test? I DONT want him knowing I am doing it so its hard for me to ask, lol. cant really ask my Suboxone Dr. to test for how good my Fent is; kinda goes opposite direction or what he and I plan to do. I also have had a dirty test in a while so last thing I need is that.

can I just go to a hospital and find this stuff out?

people who shoot regular dope are getting a hell of a rush from "my" stuff. had the GF over and she always shoots tar from Cali; this fent almost knocked her on her ass and a G which usually last her 3-4 days would last her 2 weeks w/ the stuff now. very small girl which is why.

Bro... ever since I got my hands on furanylfentanyl, and started spreading it around warning ppl to do tiny doses.. a dozen ppl dropped dead and only 4 got saved at ER. Depending on what you have, you have to either dilute or educate people or else you are inviting disaster..

As far as test, just have an anonymous package sent to you and send it back with sample.. nobody needs to know

Bro... ever since I got my hands on furanylfentanyl, and started spreading it around warning ppl to do tiny doses.. a dozen ppl dropped dead and only 4 got saved at ER. Depending on what you have, you have to either dilute or educate people or else you are inviting disaster..

As far as test, just have an anonymous package sent to you and send it back with sample.. nobody needs to know
yes dude, but how do I go about this? all very new to me. I've taken a million drug tests and right now taking saliva tests through my Suboxone Dr. but I am wondering how much/what kind of Fent is coming through? make sense, dude? who do I go to for something like this? what type of test am I asking for? its coming back heavy Fent according to my Suboxone Dr. and this is going back 6 months ago. since then its only gotten more white and a bit stronger; I am hearing from others who use my dude that they are passing 5 panel testing because its only Fent; I live in Boston and if you watch the news all you hear is how Fent is spreading around the city and people are dropping left and right. trying to get an idea of what I am using and how strong it is. I havent ordered Fent online in a while since I moved into a new apt w/ too many family members in here, so dont want to risk it. but was once using that Acetyl-Fentanyl stuff that I would just blow into my nose; could not shoot because of the way it was set up, which upset me but it still worked good. I dont know; I just want to know what the fuck I am using and what type; its good so I cant complain but always worried that the dude who is doing this doesnt have a good idea of what he is doing and sometimes worries me w/ each shot but he has been steady for months and months and you'd think you are buying coke w/ the color and way it looks.

This is black market fent cut dope... Different from pure fent or pure RC fent vs 1:100 fa to mannitol mix making 100 mg 1 mg of fent analog. Dope cut fent should only be done one bag at a time especially with a new batch as while it's usually evenly dosed so one bag gets you almost OD making two deadly there are hot spots of straight dope or straight fent so while you think you're getting a single dose in the 30 mg of powder it may turn out to be straight 30 mg fent.

Not to mention hour effect at best leading to fiendish redosing, but the huge tolerance increase. Careful with any fent mix

So just to understand it right. When you see these black market sellers selling China White marked as synthetic heroin writing it is a mix of x analogue fentanyl and Mannitol it is usually a 1:100 mix meaning a bag with 1 gram will contain 10 mg fentanyl in total.

To my surprise, the ratio of the mix is almost never mentioned. Is that because it is always a 1:100 ratio?

It has been a few months of Fu-F vaping after switching from fent base and occasional H use.
A couple days ago it dawned on me that despite a lack of chronic aches and pains as well as my being constipated this entire time, I have not experienced any withdrawal.

Ive slept for 10 hours and not woken up with even a runny nose, for example.

That said, i dont get euphoria either. I didnt get any when i vaped the regular fent base, but with that the w/ds with of course horrible after a couple hours.
I only get a bit drowsy, which is how it was with the F freebase.

Im sorta addicted to vaping (the ritual of dissolving it in alcohol, drying it on foil, and tasting the vapor), so today is the first where my will power has been strong enough to be awake and go longer than 30 minutes without vaping 20mg+

Its been 4 hours now after sleeping for 5 awake and no withdrawal symptoms at all.

I know the stuff isnt bunk for many reasons(source, positive review from others, etc), and have used Fu -F from several sources over this time.

Thoughts? This is so odd.

It has been a few months of Fu-F vaping after switching from fent base and occasional H use.
A couple days ago it dawned on me that despite a lack of chronic aches and pains as well as my being constipated this entire time, I have not experienced any withdrawal.

Ive slept for 10 hours and not woken up with even a runny nose, for example.

That said, i dont get euphoria either. I didnt get any when i vaped the regular fent base, but with that the w/ds with of course horrible after a couple hours.
I only get a bit drowsy, which is how it was with the F freebase.

Im sorta addicted to vaping (the ritual of dissolving it in alcohol, drying it on foil, and tasting the vapor), so today is the first where my will power has been strong enough to be awake and go longer than 30 minutes without vaping 20mg+

Its been 4 hours now after sleeping for 5 awake and no withdrawal symptoms at all.

I know the stuff isnt bunk for many reasons(source, positive review from others, etc), and have used Fu -F from several sources over this time.

Thoughts? This is so odd.

I dunno. I've never used any Fentanyl or Fentanyl derivative so I can't comment there.

I do use Tianeptine which normally I feel withdrawals kick in around 3 hours after my last dose. But if I take a BIG enough dose, I can be well for almost 12 hours...

So I dunno. I think I heard fu-f has longer legs than regular Fentanyl. By how much I dunno. It's possible with the large doses you are using, and/or your own personal chemistry, that you will not experience withdrawals until you abstain longer. 8-9 hours just might not be long enough.

Or if you are somehow lucky and aren't going to experience withdrawals at all then by all means STOP NOW, never use again and consider yourself the luckiest son of a bitch alive.

people are blowing this fent scare way out.

unless someone actually mixes a big dose of fent in heroin then yeah thats fucking stupid. im a fan of china white professionally mixed and washed down 1:20 fent/mannitol, no hot spots and you can choose your dose easier than in mgs more like 50mgs a dose.

what happened to actylfentanyl? seems to have vanished from all vendors. i only ever see butyr-fent and furanyl-fent and fent

some people dont take just a few mins to check potency RoA whateevr of a super strong opiod.

these arent drug users just drug fiends. ill only buy 2/3g china white occasioanly. never bulk buy or re order more. tolerance is a bitch with fent enjoy it then rest it...

If I am and have been taking subutex for a couple of years. At around 4 mg a day. If i were to do some fu-fent for say 1 day. If I stopped after 1 day of use my question is

1. After stopping the fent will I go into withdrawal or will the sub come back into play when the fent wears off and I'll be fine?
2. Or if I decide to use fent after I am done using the fent I must wait now until I start getting withdrawals to take a sub
3. Would you say 800mg is a good IV starting point or even lower

Someone give me the proper math plug in.

If I am making a mix of say 50 ml of water in a 1cc syringe. So I put 50 units of water In it and squirt that in my spoon.
How much fu fent do I weigh out on my .000 scale to add to my 50 units of water to make a decent mixture (500mg-800mg)
Someone with experience answer my questions

^ 800mg of furanylfentanyl will kill more than a few people!
We are talking about micrograms not milligrams. Get your math straight and do some research before you even think about buying it, or you won't live much longer..