• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

ran out of subs, and i have 10 grams of BF arriving tomorow. gonna attempt to responsibly maintain using it. anyone think i have a chance?? i honestly think i can limit myself to maintenance doses..
^^
Yes, I do. I use similar things to keep myself out of pain, rather than attending the Pain Mgmt. circus anymore. It can be done. Ten milligrams is quite a bit of BF. That should keep you for a month or so, OC depending on your tolerance. Two weeks, if you party on it instead of using it purely for maintenance, IMO. It's hard to keep usage low, though when the buzz only lasts for an hour or two...

thx for the reply.. package will be arriving any minute lol... i have been thru 10 grams before in 2 weeks just like u said. but i was partying on it.. this time im gonna limit myself to 3 hits off the foil a day. i just want to be comfortable, not chasing a hi.. but i know its gonna take a lot of self control. thx again, very encouraging

edit: for some reason BF lasts a lot longer for me. everyone says the hi lasts an hour, i can take a hit off the foil and be comfortable for literally 8 hours.

10 grams of BF......attempt to responsibly maintain using it.

I am sorry but this just sounds like a paradoxon. 10 grams?? 8o IMO that is a horrible idea and will lead to abuse and a huge tolerance. This ridiculous amount seems so unnecessary.
Going from Bupe down the Fent-Analogue road is a massive step back.

I don't think anyone who is into opioids could use this responsibly to maintain.

i would like to continue using bupe or stop altogether but i experience terrible PAWS. i have made it 3 months before.. but the fatigue.. lack of motivation. i cant handle it. also the place i live is draconian and bupe is illegal here. i would much prefer to maintain on bupe... but i have few options. its much easier for me to obtain BF than bupe. the idea is that the 10 g will last me at least a month or two..

ran out of subs, and i have 10 grams of BF arriving tomorow. gonna attempt to responsibly maintain using it. anyone think i have a chance?? i honestly think i can limit myself to maintenance doses..
If you don't think you have a chance, you don't have a chance. If you do think you have a chance, chances are you still don't. Few people can do what you are planning to do. It sounds like you've tried it before. If that's the case, ask yourself why it would be easier now!

Longtime (6+ year) lurker here. I have a gram of acetyl-F and plan to cook it up into 1000 1mg rocks blown up with lidocaine and baking soda so I can more easily dose it. I am experimenting with a gel suspension similar to preparation of LSD and DOC I have prepared before.

The way I safely measure it us each rock is cooked in its own indentation on a plastic grid box 10*10 so I can make 100 rocks at once with 100mg AF dissolved in 10 ml in a small syringe.

also the place i live is draconian and bupe is illegal here. i would much prefer to maintain on bupe... but i have few options.

Well that is very unfortunate. What about Methadone or Kratom?

I totally agree with cr00k and you said that you had 10g of BF before and emptied it in 2 weeks? Wtf, how is that possible? I mean 1g are ~1000 Doses iirc. I only tried it once on blotters and that was 1 or 1,5mg.
With that in mind you won't be able to use it to maintain. The short half-life alone makes it unsuitable for that purpose.

What was your Bupe-dose before? Because I tapered down to 0,5mg and am sustaining with Kratom at the moment and even if I have cravings and dont feel completely right, it is very doable.

Good luck however.

Relative potency = about 1/20 of fentanyl, estimated, based on these figures. (2.5mg freebase = 125ug fentanyl IV = 10mg morphine IV approx.)
THESE NUMBERS DO NOT FACTOR IN RELATIVE BIOAVAILIBILITES - ALWAYS START LOW!

LD50 of fentanyl in monkeys = 30 mcg/kg (0.03 mg/kg)
LD50 of acetylfentanyl (predicted) = 4.5 mcg/kg (0.0045 mg/kg) - 300 mcg (0.3mg) for a 70kg opioid intolerant user!!!

I do not understand this scientific data.... whatsoever. I weigh a little probably 85 kg, so in the ballpark here. This claims an LD50 of we'll say roughly 350 mcg for my weight. But, Acetylfentanyl is 5% as potent as fentanyl. Now that being so, I if I need a non-tolerant dose to get high off acetylfentanyl, I need about 20x the 50-200 mcg dose (depending on size, natural tolerance, how high I want to be) I would need if using fentanyl. So, say median is around 100 mcg, I then need around 2000 mcg to get high off acetylfentanyl(which I used today, btw, enough to get high and I am very much tolerant to fentanyl). Now this is about 6&2/3x the LD50. Does that make sense at all? How does that make sense at all?

I'm a little confused by these lines:
"In acute toxicity studies in mice , the LD50(the dose causing death of 50% of test animals) of acetyl fentanyl and fentanyl are 9.3 mg/kg and 62 mg/kg, respectively."
"Relative potency = about 1/20 of fentanyl, estimated, based on these figures."
"LD50 of acetylfentanyl (predicted) = 4.5 mcg/kg (0.0045 mg/kg) - 300 mcg (0.3mg) for a 70kg opioid intolerant user!!!"

All of these lines contradict each other.

The first line says the LD50 for fentanyl compared to acetyl-fentanyl is 6.66x higher, implying that acetyl-fentanyl is MORE potent than fentanyl (from an LD50 perspective).

The next line says acetyl-fentanyl potency is "about 1/20th of fentanyl", but the line above clearly shows acetyl-fentanyl is 6.66x more potent (from an LD50 perspective), or in other words fentanyl is 1/15 the LD50 potency of acetyl-fentanyl.

The third line says that predicted LD50 of acetyl-fentanyl is 4.5mcg/kg?? How can it be 4.5mcg/kg in humans when it is 9.3mg/kg in mice???? That would mean it takes 2000x more to kill a mouse than a human...

It also says that 300mcg is the expected LD50 for a 70kg intolerant opiate user.
I'm a 60kg intolerant opiate user and I've taken ~70mg in the past 3 days. I just took a ~10mg bump.

The OP makes no sense

Ok, so you noticed how little sense that all makes. Maybe it was suppsoe to be an LD50 of 4.5MG/kg and so 300 MG for 70 KG person (or .3 Grams) those #'s seem reasonable, but I would've though Sekio would have noticed such an obvious mistake, also I am surprised there was so few people who noticeed this (tongue firmly in cheek for both those comments ;P )

Forget about science then. Just know that Fentanyl or mcg measures are 50/100 x stronger than morphine.

Forget about science then. Just know that Fentanyl or mcg measures are 50/100 x stronger than morphine.

Ok so the only bit of data needed is that fentanyl or mcg measures(whatever that is suppose to mean, not sure how a unit of measurement can be compared quantitatively to a drug) are 50/100 stronger than morphine. Thats it. Did you even read my post, or just the first sentence? I am well aware of the strength of fentanyl. This thread isn't even about fent its more about its analogues.

I blacked out on MXE and when I came too my bag of Acetyl-Fent was laying on the table sloppily ripped open with some foil and a bill with a bunch of my shit strewn about the house. I am very lucky I didnt overdose and die. Flushed it. If you are like me, a benzo/alcohol/sedative abuser like me, think twice before leaving deadly powerful drugs in the house or you could easily die. My closest experience to this was starting the night drinking beer, then a buddy came over and we drank some whiskey, then I blacked out.... when I came too I was tripping balls and my place was trashed. Drunk me ate a 10 strip of acid, thank God it wasnt NBOME or DOC or I would have died, it was terrifying and I only realized what happened the next day when I surveyed the damage and what was gone out of my drugs box

That's a pretty fair analogy:)

You're right that there's a rush/crash/redose cycle which is short enough to make it a relatively impractical opioid.

Also, it's just not a great high to begin with, and thus bingeing on it is a particularly futile exercise (not to mention dangerous).

You're right in thinking that it doesn't sound great. It's not.

However, as an opiate addict, I found that taking some BF sublingually provided some pain relief when I had an injury a while back and wasn't able to get acute pain relief from my usual opiate of choice.

So it has its function. It's strong and feels clean. It's just not what I'd call recreational.

And, once again, it's really, really dangerous because it's strong in miniscule amounts. It's nothing something that the vast majority of people should feel the need to seek out. THere are lots of other better things to use out there.

Stay safe

Would it be possible to inject yourself with pure fentanyl thinking that you were injecting heroin? Can you tell the difference between the two by just looking at it or smelling it?

Maybe. And obviously that would be very dangerous. If it's pure, in my experience it would taste like a medicine, or some sort of chemical. The liquid looks could also seem to be more transparent than heroin.
But that's my opinion only, based on having tasted fentanyl alone in comparison with plain heroin.

Ok, so you noticed how little sense that all makes. Maybe it was suppsoe to be an LD50 of 4.5MG/kg and so 300 MG for 70 KG person (or .3 Grams) those #'s seem reasonable, but I would've though Sekio would have noticed such an obvious mistake, also I am surprised there was so few people who noticeed this (tongue firmly in cheek for both those comments ;P )

This?

Ok so the only bit of data needed is that fentanyl or mcg measures(whatever that is suppose to mean, not sure how a unit of measurement can be compared quantitatively to a drug) are 50/100 stronger than morphine. Thats it. Did you even read my post, or just the first sentence? I am well aware of the strength of fentanyl. This thread isn't even about fent its more about its analogues.

Yes of course I have read your post. I did not mean 'that's it'.
You have expressed the quantities in a way that I did not understand.
This thread is about fentanyl analogues.

Last edited:
^Look at the #s I am refering to, its not in sandscrit. To say the LD50 for acetyl fentanyl (a drug that is 1/15 or 1/20th the strength of fentanyl). So the LD50 would then be less for acetylfentanyl than for fentanyl. But then he writes that the LD50 for Acetyl-fent is 300 mcg for a 70 kg person. Does that make any sense? 300 mcg would be considred a strong starting dose for a non tolerant person when using regular fentanyl. So taking a drug that is 1/15th the strength of fent at 300 mcg would pretty much not even be noticeable for an opiate naive person. 300 mcg is like 30 mg of morphine, so 300 mcg of acetylfetn is about 6 mg of morphine, a scant amount.

How hard is this point to get? I am assuming its a simple mistake in putting mcg where mg should have been. Instead you have to come out and be the 10K person on BL to inform the other users that fentanyl and its analogues are indeed very potent. If that is all you have to contribute then save your time, we all know it already. There is a lot more to HR than just sitting here and scolding everyone who wants to use fent or its analogues recreationally. Some people are capable of playing it safe and have he mathematical and common sense knowledge to use them safely....I now that might blow your mind, but its true.

My other point is Sekio is a person who thinks he is always right but his posts is confusign as all whole. How can the LD50 be significantly lower than what would be a starting dose for a opiate naive person? The tonguein cheek part is in reference to hi, writing this as if they are gospel and also that most people on this site can't differmtiate between units of measure that are 1000X stronger than the other.

I hate to be harshly truthful here but you are delusional if you think any type of fentanyl powder can be used for maintence. If you are using fentanyl you may as well just be okay with dying at any point, because that is the reality with fucking fentanyl and its analogues. Also, you are going to jack up your tolerance, binge through it, and be way worse off then when you started once it's gone. That is how fentanyl ends, always.

^ Yup, and like I said before the short half-life is just completely inept to maintain with. But what baffles me the most is that hydro said he had 10g BF before and binged on it over 2 weeks until it was empty.
I really want to know how this is possible? Was it not pure BF? Because 10g = ~10.000 doses a 1mg. This frightens me.
Also cr00ks post was spot on.

^ Yup, and like I said before the short half-life is just completely inept to maintain with. But what baffles me the most is that hydro said he had 10g BF before and binged on it over 2 weeks until it was empty.
I really want to know how this is possible? Was it not pure BF? Because 10g = ~10.000 doses a 1mg. This frightens me.
Also cr00ks post was spot on.

BF is similar in potency to AF I believe, or slightly more potent, so a dose is probably going to be a bit more then 1mg.

Tolerance rises very fast with fentanyl and all its analogues, so it's not nuts to expect a person to be up to 20mg a dose by the time they get through 10 grams.

It's incredibly important to be very cautious with fentanyl, and I recommend a 0.000mg scale and liquid dosing to accurately dose without dealing with miniscule amount of powder.

And example of this would be dissolving say 10mg in 10ml of water, 1ml of water = 1mg. With an oral syringe, this would be very accurate and easy to dose, and takes out some of the risk of using pure fentanyl analogues, however you have to be very careful when making liquid solutions like this, and definetely keep them locked away and hidden from people that could die if they stumbled across it and decided to for whatever reason, ingest it. Also, using a facial mask of some sort, latex gloves, and a clean working space when weighing and creating your fentanyl solution. Be sure to wipe down everything that has b-fentanyl on it with an alcohol swab afterwards, and flush it down the toilet.

And be really careful guys, this stuff is no joke and is really end of the line junkie stuff. It highly increases your risk of overdose in comparison to weaker opiates, and it proves to be the crack of opiates, with constent redosing being a neccesity because of its short half life. Because of this, overdose is a real danger of course, and it raises your tolerance like no other. I don't even want to think of the withdrawals from 10 grams of BFentanyl after a binge. Cringe.