• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

Your post was removed because we're not here to discuss sourcing at all. Try looking on the internet, If you're smart you can find the place. Keep it to yourself though.

Bluelight does not need to be held legally liable for hosting a drug ring. Do those kind of things on your own time. Don't PM anyone regarding it, and report posts or PMs you've been sent with the report post button in the top right of every post. It looks like this:
report.gif
and it's meant to be used to report posts anonymously. You won't be considered a snitch, you're just helping keep BL running by doing something simple.

We do take these kinds of things seriously. We don't even always ban people. Sometimes if circumstances allow it we'll be lenient and let you go with a warning to not let it happen again. This is especially the case if you confess rather than having the staff find out on their own time. We have the power to do it but it takes time out of our days that could be better used keeping the forum running and answering questions with quality posts.

Don't be a rule breaker. Life's too short to end up in jail or dead, or making new enemies to help you lose sleep. Just remember the golden rule and treat others like you'd want to be treated and we'll be cool.

Besides, you agreed to abide by the site rules when you signed up. Not selling or soliciting drugs is one of those rules just like not being mean or insulting. Repeat violations could lead to a ban in the future.

We do patrol the threads looking for sourcing posts which are removed as soon as we find them. Don't think you can be sneaky and hide it from us here. We'll find it.

Last edited:
And also, if you didn't jump on this train already you're likely too late, as THCified alluded to only his "some time now" I would say is a shorter time period. (Please don't PM me and inquire why or where... users with any morality wouldn't think twice about reporting your post or PM)

Could it be that the deaths are not all linked to an overdose? speaking of acetylfentanyl, could it be that impurities caused by a bad synth lead to some deaths? How is it synthed?
Lol dude, opiates are pretty deadly when they're overdosed, yknow? I mean, it would be interesting if anything like that turns out to be true, but right now I don't see any reason to believe it wasn't simply CNS depression causing those people to stop breathing. Opiates != Candy

Does anyone have any idea about bioavailability of acetylfentanyl for nasal vs plugging? I have been doing around 20mg of A-F insufflated pretty regularly (raw powder, no nasal spray or anything), and was considering rectal ROA to avoid too much damage to my nose. I was wondering if rectal ROA is actually any safer than nasal, and what dose range I should be looking for if I'm doing 20mg AF as my standard dose? Also, do I need to do anything special to prepare it if I was going to plug (I'm aware that it is not water soluble)? Not sure if I need something beyond water / actually put AF in a solution (not like I'm going to IV it)? Thanks for any advice!

How would you turn the salt/Hcl form of acetylfentanyl into a base in order to vaporize or smoke??

Would suboxone block the acetyl fentanyl you guys think? And say i been on suboxone daily(1-2mg).and i take my lil piece during the day.and at around 9pm that day start dabbling with this(which i was doing)and on Sunday morning (3am)stop taking it..at this point i waites 12 hours until i took a piece of subutex and i IMMEDIATELY felt so much better.

Now..would u say i was just putting off my suboxone withdrawl with the acetyl for that time.since it def don't last long AT ALL!!...and thats why 12 hours later i cud take a sub and feel sooo much better...lemme tell u..taking that piece of subutex..after being on suboxone that whole time literally made a tingle go up my spine,it was so orgasmic.so i was kinda thinking it was from not taking my dose of suboxone for 2 day which i have.not done in years..

Im wondering if this acetyl fent. can be used to help get someone off suboxne if used carefully?

Any advice..or input please?

And also anybody know if the binding affinity is higher or lower than suboxone?And how long.does a single dose of acetyl fentanyl stay in the body?

Anyone know if.plugging has a higher boiavailability?

Also if oral is a.route that can be taken..ive.noticed.that when insufilating this is tend to give me lil blood clot.boogis...so would rectal have.higjer bioavailability or sublingual or buccal?

YES..i recieved.some in a sample pack from china..a pretty sizeable amount too..and i gave.him a good amount to test.and he has been hitting me up everyday wanting more..makinh excuses saying oh im tryna sell it..and try to buy more for me...i feel like i made a monster..
I have.been on suboxone for a few.years,amd.i.dabbled.with it for 2.day.which.cut right thruthe suboxone....so afyer 2 days of no suboxone and dabbling with the acetyl,i think i was sliwly putting off the suboxone withdrawl with this stuff...bit i decided it wud fuck up my tolerance too much.so i waited at least 12hrs before i tried a tiny piece of subutex,,,which was quite ORGASMIC..i cudmt believe it..

So putting some on the end of a.cigarette works for you?i was wondering on using.like thaf.

I had tried to use a lightbulb.vaporizer but it didnt vape too well. Could it.be.because its.in.its.salt form and.not in its.base.form?

So putting some on the end of a.cigarette works for you?i was wondering on using.like thaf.

I had tried to use a lightbulb.vaporizer but it didnt vape too well. Could it.be.because its.in.its.salt form and.not in its.base.form?

Oh,also is this orally active?i ask.because.u know.when u insufilate somn.and.end.up swallowing it anyway?..well is it more bioavailable nasal or oral?kinda.wana.know if i.shud let it
isit in my nose longer.before i snort it down my throat and swallow it.

Can somebody please let me know what the hald life of acetyl fentanyl is..I dnt wana take my sub too soon

Has anyone heard of "4-Fluoro-Butyr-Fentanyl"?

Yeah, was told it was between the potencies of the two in the thread title, but I don't really know.

Can somebody please let me know what the hald life of acetyl fentanyl is..I dnt wana take my sub too soon

Fairly short, but I don't think is established anywhere. I'd guess one or two hours. Just wait until you're in serious withdrawal for a few hours (body pains, nose running, yawning, the shits, hot and cold flashes). And no - you can't use AF to 'carefully' get of buprenorphine. You're not on bupe because you have heroic amounts of self-control. Don't lie to yourself.

Hey

I made a nasal spray of B-F and ended up overdosing 10 days ago and had to be rushed to hospital

I fell unconscious and was not breathing

I am very lucky to be alive

Mother fucker. Read the thread - <3 however, I'm glad you're alive.

It isn't soluble in water.

In all honesty, do you think it's fair calling someone "Mother fucker" after barely escaping death, letting aside the even more so awe-inspiring fact, that this person even had the guts to share (t)his experience?

Tell me what you want, but that's fucking lousy :\

In all honesty, do you think it's fair calling someone "Mother fucker" after barely escaping death, letting aside the even more so awe-inspiring fact, that this person even had the guts to share (t)his experience?

In all honestly, it seemed perfectly valid. In fact, the way I see it it just showed he cares.

And to debilitate the erroneous belief, wherever this misinterpretation came from, once again and for the record, based on my extensive research with it (Butyr-Fentanyl): straightaway, up from my rear end and 101% THCertified, very well soluble in water - guaranteed!

I hate when people criticize my posts that I don't even remember making. And I wasn't calling him a mother fucker, it was to be taken more of an utterance, an exclamation. Like "God dammit," but you wouldn't think I was calling him God and then damning him :)

It was exasperation that if you've made it to this thread you probably were well aware of the dangers involved. I didn't just straight up bitch him out, he's alive, he learned his lesson, I even gave him a <3 so lets move on.

In all honestly, it seemed perfectly valid. In fact, the way I see it it just showed he cares.

Indeed, I wasn't cursing him, I was upset he didn't take better care of himself! (again, hence the <3, and DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO ;))

And to debilitate the erroneous belief, wherever this misinterpretation came from, once again and for the record, based on my extensive research with it (Butyr-Fentanyl): straightaway, up from my rear end and 101% THCertified, very well soluble in water - guaranteed!

Then what you have is a salt instead of a freebase? But I doubt it. Or it is some other potent opioid lol. Maybe with heating? I didn't ever try to heat it on my little run with the stuff, which is now officially fucking through. But I did buy mucho amounts, and I promise to god, if I even forgot to stir the 10mg or so after adding .2ml of distilled white vinegar and just put the .8ml of water in it, it would just fucking float around, two minutes of stirring wouldn't make a difference unless I then added a TON of vinegar, which would then need a TON of butyr, and the finally would end up with more than I wanted mixed up at once.

Five seconds of stirring in vinegar and it became a vinegarry (not a word, sue me) smelling - almost perfectly clear - liquid which was laced with the odd smell of the BF. Not a speck of non-liquid remained.

Trust me, I started out with only water, I could suck it up into the 1ml oral syringe and plug it, but it didn't seem to work as good as it wasn't in solution. After two days I went with the acetic acid. Instant dissolving.

I stirred the shit for minutes in only water, even distilled water, and it didn't work. So either you've got some special water, some special drugs, or you're the fucking king of dissolving shit, heh.

I mean fentanyl by itself: water solubility 200 mg/L (at 25 °C)

Fuck you don't know what a bitch this was to find. I have like 18 tabs open, most duplicates. Kept going past it.

It's an estimate, they ARE NOT wrong. It's even less soluble than fentanyl.

Water Solubility Estimate from Log Kow (WSKOW v1.41):
Water Solubility at 25 deg C (mg/L): 1.121
log Kow used: 4.38 (estimated)
no-melting pt equation used

And I didn't find that shit under butyr-fentanyl either (I believe they gave it that name because it is less known? I dunno but it isn't listed as an alias on the main sites, I found it under Methyl-3-fentanyl, all the same CAS number, all the same chemical name.)

In fact it's called:

Methyl-3-fentanyl
AC1LDM56
CTK0G0348
N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)-N-phenylbutanamide
N-Phenyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl]butanamide
Butanamide, N-phenyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl]-
1169-70-6

Crazy shit. Last one's the CAS number.

Remember that published solubility data is for the solubility of the freebase in water unless you specificially specify e.g. fentanyl citrate. or look at logD.

At anything below pH 5 it's predicted that butyr fentanyl would be way more water soluble than the freebase in neutral/alkaline conditions anyway. (chemicalize.org)

i think i've seen people selling salts of b-f as well as the free base. the salts are presumably for IV/oral while the freebase is presumably for smoking (but would also work orally)

it's worth restating that these are fentanyl analogues and are not only highly likely to be illegal under analogue acts* but they also have relatively small therapeutic indices compared to other drugs (read: the difference between a nodding out dose and a stopping breathing dead dose is equal or smaller on these than on fentanyl... which isn't super forgiving in the first place.)

* fun fact: the federal analogue act was first introduced in the 80s to combat... fentanyl analogues.