• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

There are even blotters out there? To be honest...with such compounds I wont even trust the most trusted vendors....I really wouldnt know how to handle these blotz...I asked a swedish vendor for raw powder, because I can at least weight it exactly...and if its cut it is okay too, atleast I am still alive. With blotz and solutions...You dont know these guys, I mean who can quarantee, that the really contain the exact described amount? And yeah...with this kind of rc is not worth risking in my opinion

But I still have no answer on my question...Any of those who tested it, is it worth trying? In terms of effects not like "no, stay away, way too addictive"

Anyone maybe? If not I keep looking for reviews these days, because if, which isnt sure, consider buying have to wait anyway for raw powder.

Yes, don't add benzos to any opiate… In my 20's I took myself to the ER for spinal pain (b4 surgery), and this was when I wasn't tolerant on opiates yet, but Benzos.

I had extreme hyperthyroid so they couldn't tell I was sedated. They gave me one of those above, and morphine. Let's just say I was dragged back in the ER after release 1/2 hour later.. :\

Good post, as folks don't know the dangers of this drug, nor with other substances… :)

Haha, I had some sort of experience too, but they just said "okay, considering you are just clean for 1 month from opiates and benzos" we will inject you a higher dose....Still was fully aware of everything, atleast to the point where they normalize the person doesnt realize much anymore, but then the he said "oxygen mask" which would I guess was probably oxygen but yeah something like propofol (hope I spelled it right) too. I was instantly gone, waking up confused asking when they start with the OP...Man, thats some crazy shit. Michael Jackson abused this I believe which seem to be related to his death.

But I still have no answer on my question...Any of those who tested it, is it worth trying? In terms of effects not like "no, stay away, way too addictive"

Anyone maybe? If not I keep looking for reviews these days, because if, which isnt sure, consider buying have to wait anyway for raw powder.

Worth trying? Maybe, if you like tangoing with powerful and expensive substances that could hurt you.

All I wanted to know is if it is worth trying or some useless bullshit like AH-7921 what was completely useless except you had physical pain. But yeah, the intense or euphoria most people describe with stronger opiates like heroin for example is for me just a numbing effect with a feeling of wellbeeing, but thats it. Dissociatives like MXE have some similarities to opiates for me. But euphoria...Euphoria is for me 120mg MDMA (thats enough, but 150 would be okay too) going outside, sun is shining and listening to my favourite music. That feels euphoric. Even exercising causes sometimes more euphoria than the strongest opiate I took ( Tilidine ) which I think is what oxycodone would probably feel like, but not as sedating.

Tilidine is one of the most vile substances ever, which i can say from experience since i had it prescribed for ~2yrs.

If you say that music/exercising is giving you more euphoria as Tilidine does (strange definition btw :\), which is some sort of iniquity to mention in the same sentence as Oxycodone (as it's nothing like that shit...) - then Butyr-Fentanyl will neither!

Last edited:
What's up all? Long time no see..

Quick question. Can acetyl fentanyl free base, be orange? I know the hcl version is white, but does something about the conversion to free base make it turn an orangish color?

I thought the answer to this question was obvious until recent events.

So I'd appreciate anyone who can shed some light on the subject.

Thanks, all.

Edit: Got my answer. Yes, freebase form acetyl fentanyl can be orange.

Last edited:
Way back in the first post, there was mention of intestinal bleeding in the rats given AF... is this something that is known in rodents given any other Fents or is there something particular to AF that people (especially people like myself with screwed up intestines) should be aware of?

Is AF dosing easier/safer versus BF? I noticed BF is being cut and I have no proof the mixers knew what they were doing. I'm try to practive harm reduction; please don't try scare me. Clearly people are safetely enjoying the AF.

Those wow had AF, what would a you consider a dose close to an old school OC40?

If i don't misinterpret what i read, B-F is somewhat "safer" to use as A-F, since with the latter the line between catching a worthwile buzz and getting breathing problems, seems very small. There are many reports about A-F fatalities but i haven't seen a single one where B-F has been mentioned. But i might be wrong, and i for myself just had the B-F and this is outstanding Material, but unfortunately nowhere to score atm and probably, at worst, will remain unavailable (but i had the same thoughts about O-dt and to my BIG surprise, it really became available again and that makes me veeeery happy as it's great stuff, even though not too potent especially when talking about BF/AF).

I can get Butyrfentanyl cut with Mannitol 1:100 no problem, but I must take into harm reduction for myself and friends. Thanks for the info regarding A/F.

No problemo... Never had that mixed stuff, but yeah, it's of course easier to handle as the raw Material even though there's no way i'd trust someone else more than myself in this regard. Seems like i cannot score some more BF as it didn't had it's re-appearance - probably not even a bad thing because of it's addictive nature. But it was one hell of a painkiller, - AND tolerance fucker! :sus:

Hi guys, so I got some B-F for the second time from the same supplier and tried to make up a solution similar to the one I used before. This time round the solution really does not want to clear up. ~150-200mg of B-F in 30mls of Saline 0.9g/ml/high proof alcohol ( should be around 25-30% ethanol), shook and warmed and I have a fair bit of precipitate, suspended solids and some surface scum/foam. Added 400mg of citric acid and that seems to have cleared it up some but still far from homogenous looking.

First batch didnt need any citric and came up clear without warming.

Would like to get this sorted tonight if possible. Any ideas? I suppose I could always try a little more citric, or wait till tommorow when I can get my hands on some proper acids.

Just ran a blank (Saline/ethanol/citric) in case it was some sort of contamination (protein, whatevs) and the blank is clear as.

It's actually paraflourobutyrfentanyl..... If pff was sold it would be nabbed fast as it caused the analogue act

does anybody knows where to get naloxone / narcan online? its easier to buy actylfentanyl than simple safety kit narcan....

Idk know about online but at my methadone program they were briefly training individuals on how to use the nasal spray form of naltrexone. After the education you get a prescription. Go buy a suboxone strip they have narcain in them or get them prescribed.;)

You should be able to find them locally as there is a needle exchange.

Also the pfbf was being sold to us from the vendor I saw.

does anybody knows where to get naloxone / narcan online? its easier to buy actylfentanyl than simple safety kit narcan....
Bluelight: The number one place to score drug on teh internets.

Source discussion isn't allowed here, eventhough it is indeed a shame you cannot get ahold of your antidote. :/

Had that same question but not on this forum as it ain't allowed buddy, and in my place (location) yeah... it sucks you can't get it, though that doesn't matter for me anymore which is a really good thing. And no you can't get it online legitimately as it is a prescription drug.....

Last edited: