• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think that most people even realize what this drug really is....They try and say it is a derivative of ketamine, but structurally it is much more similar to PCP <no it isn't>. In fact, it's actually been intentionally synthesized to be stronger than PCP <It wasn't, and it isn't>....But people don't want to call it PCP, or what it truly is....an offshoot of eticyclidine.....AKA..........PCE. PCE is a cousin of PCP, only slightly stronger by weight, and having a bit more of an opiate like profile added to it...I.E.....the Mu antagonism.
This drug was intentionally synthesized to be strong, longer acting, less neurotoxic, and more socially acceptable than its other amine family members. If MXE was called PCP, do you honestly think as many people would be willing to try it??? I highly doubt it.....type in PCP on youtube and see what comes up......a bunch of people, mainly african-american, acting crazy as fuck fighting police and hurting themselves and others. Why is this what you find?? Because the government does not want people to be turned onto drugs of this sort.....Look at all of the anti-government problems that LSD and other hallucinogens have caused the powers that be around the world. They open the "Third Eye" of intelligence, of learning what it really means to be a human being.....and that is something that is scary to a government that wants you to be docile and compliant with their every need. Why is crack and heroin always in abundance in any town across the United States............but psychedelics always have to be sought out. You could walk in certain neighborhoods in any major city and find PLENTY of drugs OFFERED TO YOU FOR SALE that will dumb you down.....aka crack cocaine and heroin..........but good luck finding something that will expand your mind.
I'm not trying to sound like some conspiracy nut, or talking shit about the government, just making an observation about how the powers that be are more than happy to see you take a drug that will make you more ignorant and easy to control.............but start taking a substance that can help you see the world in a new light or turn over a new leaf to become a better human being, that is frowned upon. I'm saying this because not many substances like MXE exist....most mind enhancing drugs can only be taken once or twice a week or month if you want to get optimal effects........but MXE..........you can enrich your life and your brain on a daily basis.
To me psychedelics are my religion, i feel like thanks to my experiences with them, the good the bad and the scary, I have been able to see things that your normal average american human being will never experience or understand. They allow you to realize that all humans around the world are interconnected and every action that we make affects something or someone. If more people in our world realized the lessons that psychedelics can teach you.............WE WOULD LIVE ON A WONDERFUL, PROSPEROUS, FRIENDLY PLANET full of beauty and harmony. Sure, I know that sounds cheesy as fuck....but wouldn't it be amazing..........to know that every person you saw, whether you know them or not, was looking out for your well being at all times as much as their own. That is a world that I would be proud to live in........not the JOKE that is currently human society.
Ok, I'm done ranting...........I just wanted to state what MXE and psychedelics of ALL kinds represent to me.......UNIVERSAL ONENESS BETWEEN MANKIND AND MOTHER EARTH. Call it pointless hippie bullshit, call it nutjob MXE messiah ramblings, make fun all you want. My comments are not meant to harm or anger anyone........only to inform and spread knowledge and kindness. MXE has been my ticket to daily spiritual enlightenment, and for that I am thankful. When I feel that I have learned all I can, I will stop my use, just like I've stopped taking LSD because I feel that I have gained all of the knowledge that I can from it. Psychedelics are medicine, MXE is medicine, but they can all harm us as well if used improperly or ignorantly...........
JUST ASK YOURSELF............WHAT IS MY RELATIONSHIP TO THIS SUBSTANCE AND WHY DO I ENJOY IT? WHAT AM I GAINING? WHAT AM I GIVING UP? All i ask is that we are all REAL WITH OURSELVES! Drug addiction is NO FUN. Be careful my brothers and sisters, and aliens of all sorts ; } Enlighten yourself............don't just drown in pointless pleasures and euphoria......TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY, MXE can be a teacher...........but are you listening????????????

Let's back up our claims about the effects, structure, and purpose of drugs with facts and documentation in the future. And distilling your info so it isn't a wall of text might help it get read, really you can say just as much in half the space or less if you tried. And keep it on topic.
~Never

im so agree with u mate, and i been the same road as u , and lsd and many psychedelic , mxe that im doin since a mouth , was kind of abusin it a little at first but now it more by 30mg dosage mostly the night that im doing and psychedelic are really therapeutical when ur preparing urself to work on ur interior , and all these psychedelic bringed me to many book, yoga , and meditation and im so glad to have been there, i dont know what will happen in the future and mxe it not really new about his long terms effects on body, and i didnt try to stop it for a long period but it not rare that when i have stuff to do that i dont use for couple of days ,so i cant not say that i know i can live without but i have that feeling that i can and well everydrug user will say that but mxe came in my life at the right time when i was exploring spirituality and many things about positive thinking, and i believe that used in proper way with a goodmind state psychedelic are one of the best therapeutical tool, anyway mxe , like every drugs, everything even have to be treated with respect. cheers all and enjoy life beautiful <3

Right:

Observation:

I have a really shitty cold. Bordering on flu. Fever, sick etc.

lemsip. made me sick.

Nothing has helped.
yesterday I had 50-mg MXE. insuffated (followed by a sneeze)...followed with a 25-mg bump.

My nose stopped running.

I stopped being sick

I didnt feel ill. was able to clean the house and feel fine albeit a bit MXE wonky (in a nice way)

im not saying (far from it) that it cured my cold..but it has elevated the symptoms and cleared my nose. And I stopped being sick. And was able to do my chores.

today, without MXE my cold feels a bit better.

POINT BEING: It didnt make it worse. and it eleviated the symptoms temporarily.

semi-social reptile zoo of a thread as it is, so try to keep it MXE related.
:D
*Applauso*

MXE Music:
1318407698_3plastikman-arkives-replikants.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZdTk5D9ew&feature=related

Last edited:
Right:

Observation:

I have a really shitty cold. Bordering on flu. Fever, sick etc.

lemsip. made me sick.

Nothing has helped.
yesterday I had 50-mg MXE. insuffated (followed by a sneeze)...followed with a 25-mg bump.

My nose stopped running.

I stopped being sick

I didnt feel ill. was able to clean the house and feel fine albeit a bit MXE wonky (in a nice way)

im not saying (far from it) that it cured my cold..but it has elevated the symptoms and cleared my nose. And I stopped being sick. And was able to do my chores.

today, without MXE my cold feels a bit better.

POINT BEING: It didnt make it worse. and it eleviated the symptoms temporarily.

I did it with a fever and it did not feel at all like it normally would... There were certain effects that mxe normally has that just were not there at all when I had the fever. The feeling felt like.... Nothing. The only notable effect was time dilation and an empty feeling, and this was on 150mg of GREAT QUALITY MXE. Normally, that much in a night would have my whole body feeling numb and I would be on another planet... This is the first time I was able to climb to that dosage. This time, there was no wonkyness or anything at all. I could not even have a single CEV!! I am absolutely not saying that it was directly because of the small fever I had because I have no real evidence to say why it did that. It could just be my tolerance. But I have never done 3 50mg dosages within 3 hours of each other because I would have been too high by the 2nd one, so I really don't know.

Been waiting to try this stuff for a little under a year, ever since I found out about it on Bluelight. Just ordered a gram, along with half a gram of 2c-P, but that's beyond this thread. Really looking forward to trying it, and writing my experiences with it. Sounds promising, as I love K, though have only done it 3 times. I'm a big fan of Opiates as well, and love Nitrous, so MXE just sounds like a win/win to me. We'll see. =D

@loremipsum:
i´ve done mxe only with lorazepam and etizolam and wouldn´t do it without it anymore.
it takes the edge off and makes everything smoother.
in combination with mxe i prefer lorazepam over etizolam.

i def wouldnt do it with triazolam because it´s too strong.
i imagine alprazolam to be the best choice because it´s kinda euphoric on it´s own.
and oxazepam is a metabolite of diazepam. maybe you try that first.

and keep the benzo dosage low. because of possible respiratory depression and blackouts.

Last edited:
This is in reply to Mr. Moderator telling me to back up my claims about MXE being closer to PCP than to Ketamine......I would like to know how much experience with dissociatives you even have?? I have spent a good year and a half of my life on different dissociative drugs. DXM, Ketamine-liquid and powder, and now MXE for the past six months. I'm not here trying to sound like mr. cool telling everyone all of the drugs that I've taken........I'm saying this to show experience and knowledge.

All of the information I have given speaking about PCP, PCE, and MXE are all from my own extensive personal research, both in text form and WITH MY OWN BODY. I was asking people to use their OWN minds and make the decision for themselves, to DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH BASED ON MY STATEMENT if they care about knowing what it is they are putting into their bodies. When someone makes a statement I don't agree with about something I consider myself to be pretty well versed on........I don't berate them, or tell them to do the work for me and put up PROOF......I do the research on my own. Who's to say I couldn't lead you to a bunch of propaganda sites that are total BULLSHIT but agree 100% with what I said....If someone wants to know the truth, they will compare and contrast resources and make an informed decision on their own. If someone wants to believe every single word from someone they have never met in their life just because it's in text on the INTERNET.............that doesn't make me the dumb one. ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS HELP.

I would like to know what your relationship to MXE is? Have you even tried it before? The main point that I was trying to make about MXE is that the way it FEELS when you are on it it much more comparable to PCP or PCE than to Ketamine. It lasts WAY LONGER than Ketamine. Ketamine does not work very well when smoked. MXE works GREAT when smoked....as does PCP and PCE. When you are in a K-HOLE...you don't usually get up and walk around or do much moving at all......When you're in an M-HOLE, you most DEFINITELY can move around, it does not incapacitate you from motion the way KET does making it more like PCP. DURATION.....Ketamine lasts AT BEST 2 hours before you're going to want to redose......MXE lasts WAY MORE like 5-8 hours depending on how much you do....The main SAFETY POINT that I was trying to make was.............THIS DRUG SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE PCP NOT KETAMINE BECAUSE OF THE STRENGTH OF IT!! IT SHOULD BE VIEWED BY DRUG USERS AS " I AM TAKING A FORM OF PCP".........FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT IT WILL MAKE PEOPLE LESS LIKELY TO END UP GETTING THEMSELVES INTO TROUBLE, WHETHER IT BE LEGAL OR OTHERWISE. This drug can make you think some pretty zany things are true........which can lead to you having a talk with the police if you don't watch your behavior in public.......This was all I was trying to say.
ALL I WANT IS FOR THIS SUBSTANCE TO REMAIN LEGAL SO IT CAN HELP OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WAY IT HAS HELPED ME...........THAT IS WHY I WAS TRYING TO INFORM PEOPLE OF THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS DRUG. KETAMINE IS FORGIVING...................PCP IS NOT......................MXE IS SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE. JUST TREAT IT WITH RESPECT SO THAT HUMANITY DOESN'T LOSE ANOTHER TOOL FOR EXPANDING OUR MINDS..........

Different quality of product has been discussed in previous threads, but not lately, and I just received 2g from a different vendor than usual, so I thought I'd bring it up.

My previous vendor, based in the US, claimed to be selling MXE from the 'five original' major vendors. His product was quite potent. It was just barely off white with the consistency of flour.

The new batch I got is from someone based in Europe, who is supposed to be very reputable. The MXE I received from them is grainier... somewhere in between salt and flour. There are some larger crystals amongst the small particles as well.

Is there a general consensus on what the best MXE should look like, or could both batches be equal in quality, but just differ in appearance?

Will be trying later tonight, but just thought I'd post first.

Different quality of product has been discussed in previous threads, but not lately, and I just received 2g from a different vendor than usual, so I thought I'd bring it up.

My previous vendor, based in the US, claimed to be selling MXE from the 'five original' major vendors. His product was quite potent. It was just barely off white with the consistency of flour.

The new batch I got is from someone based in Europe, who is supposed to be very reputable. The MXE I received from them is grainier... somewhere in between salt and flour. There are some larger crystals amongst the small particles as well.

Is there a general consensus on what the best MXE should look like, or could both batches be equal in quality, but just differ in appearance?

Will be trying later tonight, but just thought I'd post first.

Mine has the crystals you describe and it's GREAT.

Anyone tried Methoxetamine with piracetam? Is this safe or does it potentiate Methoxetamine?
Thanks

Dunno, don't repeat yourself like that, you only gave folks 3 hours to answer, they'll get around to it in their own sweet time. And try using the search engine, took about 20 seconds to find the info you were looking for.

Check out this post and this thread

meowfish said:
All of the information I have given speaking about PCP, PCE, and MXE are all from my own extensive personal research, both in text form and WITH MY OWN BODY

But you didn't say it was subjectively more similar, you said it was structurally more similar (which I took to mean chemical structure), and that would be blatantly untrue.

If you wanted to warn people about the duration and lack of motor-coordination impairment, you could have said that. It would have taken two or three sentences, well unless you're on speed or something. ;)

finished off the last of my mxe last night.. it was a potent batch b/c less than 100mg got me and my friend too high to watch "cowboys and aliens" lol

All i want is for people to know how potent it is so it doesn't get banned by fucking tomorrow. That is all. This drug helped get me off of heroin. It has helped other people with the same problem on this forum. I want it to be able to continue to help more people and not get taken away from everyone like so many other helpful drugs.
This is not about me at all. Psychotic reaction.....give me a break......I've been there and it was dope that did it to me, not MXE or any dissociative for that matter.
I was trying to give people a perspective from a person that has been using this drug daily since the beginning of December. If anyone wants to know what this drug is all about, just ask. I've taken it every way possible, minus up the bum, in any quantity you could possibly want to do, or that people probably shouldn't do..........I've taken in combination with a number of psychedelics, as well as benzos and my daily subutex. All I was trying to do was give some knowledge about the drug back to the community of BL.......in a non arrogant look at me i'm so cool I do tons of drugs kinda way.
All I was trying to do was help keep people safe...............and keep another useful drug off the international NO-NO list. Sorry for caring about my fellow user. PeAcE from Mr. hedges.

All i want is for people to know how potent it is so it doesn't get banned by fucking tomorrow. That is all. This drug helped get me off of heroin. It has helped other people with the same problem on this forum. I want it to be able to continue to help more people and not get taken away from everyone like so many other helpful drugs.
This is not about me at all. Psychotic reaction.....give me a break......I've been there and it was dope that did it to me, not MXE or any dissociative for that matter.
I was trying to give people a perspective from a person that has been using this drug daily since the beginning of December. If anyone wants to know what this drug is all about, just ask. I've taken it every way possible, minus up the bum, in any quantity you could possibly want to do, or that people probably shouldn't do..........I've taken in combination with a number of psychedelics, as well as benzos and my daily subutex. All I was trying to do was give some knowledge about the drug back to the community of BL.......in a non arrogant look at me i'm so cool I do tons of drugs kinda way.
All I was trying to do was help keep people safe...............and keep another useful drug off the international NO-NO list. Sorry for caring about my fellow user. PeAcE from Mr. hedges.

I am interested in all the knowledge you have Mr. Meowfish! I would love to email or chat about it sometime as there is a lot that I need to know and you seem like you have the answers.

I looked in the combinations subthread and couldn't find much about combining MDMA and MXE. Can someone explain to me specifically why this is bad? And does anyone have experience with it? I did MDMA yesterday and the 2 days before that and I was wondering if it's safe to do some MXE (by itself) tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.