• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread: 8th dose, I can't sleep so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really misleading headline. As far as I'm aware the two deaths mentioned, were not treated as suspicious or linked to MXE, it's just the only link between those two people that could be found was that they had both ordered MXE online recently. In which case they may have overdosed, may have been given something else, or it may simply be a coincidence. That said though, it wouldn't surprise me if the deaths were MXE given how ridiculously some people are using it.

absolutly. they "may have consumed some form of the drug" says two things. 1 they dont know if it was taken, or even if it was the drug.

however. the ban i suspect will be recommended and implementated in the next 20 (or less now) days due to this...they just needed to make up an excuse. like the MCAT deaths that turned out to not be MCAT...

I like this drug in small doses. It makes me more social. However, MXE also has addictive potential. I do not use it often, for me it's kind of replacement of alcohol (as I do not drink). A small portion to party with friends at the end of the week, no more.

I've been off MXE for about a month now. It wasn't affecting me like it used to so I'm taking a tolerance break. Hopefully it will still be available if and when I decide to order more. Very helpful material, but cuss it's startlingly fiendish for me at least.

Nice, some people just can't keep their hands off it to allow their tolerance to go back down. Methoxetamine seems to have gotten a lot more attention lately, but I don't think it'll be gone or made illegal for another good while. You'll still have the chance to get some for a while (hopefully).

the ban i suspect will be recommended and implementated in the next 20 (or less now) days due to this...

I believe it. Browsing my vendor's website they've marked all MXE 50% off.

I don't think it'll be gone or made illegal for another good while. You'll still have the chance to get some for a while (hopefully).

These are the lowest prices I've seen. Either it's a bad batch and they know it, or something's developing and they're cashing in.

Last edited:
cashing in before the ban i expect, noticed a few weeks ago prices had dropped

I like this drug in small doses. It makes me more social. However, MXE also has addictive potential. I do not use it often, for me it's kind of replacement of alcohol (as I do not drink). A small portion to party with friends at the end of the week, no more.

Need to try it like this (as a socialibity enhancer), used methylone for this previously though...and of course "the booze", weed makes me more introverted ......

When the UK ban takes effect, will this affect the U.S. too? Or do you suspect US vendors will continue to sell for a while longer? If so I'm gonna stock up, fast!

Subscribing.

Trying to brush up on some knowledge before fiddling w/ this new chemical to me. There's way too much to read to look through all the other previous MXE thread, so i'll start from here :)

When the UK ban takes effect, will this affect the U.S. too? Or do you suspect US vendors will continue to sell for a while longer? If so I'm gonna stock up, fast!
Hmm, MXE is a massively popular analogue of a schedule III drug -- and so not covered under the analogue act -- subject to no impending legislation as of yet. Do you know any Americans who like easy money? If bath salts are any indication the cat's out of the bag and right before it's made illegal you'll probably be able to buy it at Walgreens, heh.

Last edited:
Hmm, MXE is a massively popular analogue of a schedule III drug -- and so not covered under the analogue act -- subject to no impending legislation as of yet. Do you know any Americans who like easy money? If bath salts are any indication the cat's out of the bag and right before it's made illegal you'll probably be able to buy it at Walgreens, heh.

what? are you serious? was that last part true? please explain..

He's referring to how Bath Salts, which were Stimulant RC's, were sold at Smoke Shops and other tobacco type stores before they were ultimately banned. It's this type of publicity that brought them to the attention of the media and the government, which quickly banned them. While I'm sure the Government knew about them, it wasn't until they became widely available did people start being hospitalized and even dieing from misusing them.

Does anyone else get only mild effects from MXE? I've tried this up to 125 mg sublingual, and while I do feel a nice warmness, some subtle dissociation, and a small change in my motor coordination/walking, it is by no means strong. Although qualitatively different, I'd say it's equal to about 250-300 mg of DXM. And to address the obvious question about quality of the product, others have tested this same batch and got normal results from normal sized doses.

Methoxetamine definitely has gotten me just as, if not more messed up than, 700 mg of DXM. And I don't even fuck with doses anywhere near the hole, most I've done is sniffed 40 mg and even then I usually titrate up.

Basically what J.Wallace said. Bath salts were turning up at gas stations and mom and pop convenience stores. The general populace is more aware than ever that there are legal alternative highs that can make them a lot of money, and they can get away with it. With the bath salt and synthetic cannabinoid ban they also learned time is of the essence, and if they want to maximize profit (and they do) they need to make buying super convenient in order to move the product as fast as possible. This all hastens the day the U.S. will make it illegal of course, but in the mean time fuck people whose lives have benefited from MXE, and fuck Freddy frat boy who doesn't know what he's getting into -- there's a buck to be made.

I've noticed a trend throughout MXE's Big & Dandy's.

Popular opinion on ROA seems to sway back and forth - pretty frequently too.

This mostly centers around oral being comparable to insufflation/rectal.

Those experienced in both: do you feel the AUC (total exposure) varies significantly or is it just the duration?

I've always preferred snorting the stuff, but the only other ROA i tried was sublingual once and I didn't really get much out of it. So ever since that experience I've been putting it up my nose. The ritual is a definitely part of the experience..cutting the lines, rolling up the money then BAM mexy straight to the dome. At least this is how it feels when I re-dose, because I'm already high. Usually the first come up is a line in each nostril and waiting for like 50 minutes before redosing.

I'm gonna try sub'ing what I would usually put in a fat line and report back with results.

Edit: didn't taste too bad. Kept the MXE under my tongue for maybe 10-15 minutes, hopefully most of it got absorbed there. The rest is going to the stomach. I can feel this is gonna be a good ass night

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.