• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

So I and few friends received 3 grams of this. First impression when we looked at the bag is really bad, its not crystals at all (despite vendors claiming big crystals) and not powder either, instead it looks literally like big snowflakes that can hardly be separated for weighing/preparing lines, weighing with high precision like +-1mg is next to impossible since its all sticky and glued together. I decided not to try it myself and let my 2 friends to be the guinea pigs for that.

They both took 10mg at first to test if its OK to continue, after 3 hours of nothing happening they both took 100mg orally (=t=0).
T+0.5h - I can see they both chatter more easily, but not exactly euphoric, overall they said it feels about like 100mg of pentedrone (meh).
T+1h - still no significant change, they say its pleasurable but of course nothing close to eating 100mg of 4-MMC. So they decided to try nasal.
T+1h5min - they both snort another 80mg of this. Snorting is physically difficult since it can't be made into fine powder so they have to take snort real hard to get into the nose at all, which of course produced a lot of drip because large portion just made it through. Both say the pain was REALLY bad, not as bad as snorting 4-FA but definitely worse than 4-MEC or 4-MMC. However, I can immediately see it worked much better than oral, one of guys said it produced very very strong rush comparable to 4-MMC, the other one said it was closer to 4-MEC rush (ie. pretty weak when snorting).
T+1h30min - nevertheless we all seem to enjoy ourselves well (I just had few beers), they are VERY talkative, start to spontaneously dance to background music... they both seem to like it.
T+2h - now they both say its pretty much over, the rush was very nice but after that its just a weak talkative/empathic stim.
Good things is that sideeffects seem to be very acceptable, almost no increase in heartbeat whatsover and no vasoconstriction. They both took 190mg total. They both proceed to do another 80mg line, with the same result. Pretty good rush, but real euphoria never seems to come.

Everyone agrees that its definitely better than 4-MEC - at least dosage wise - but still far from the (in)famous 4-MMC..

Resume - if you like 4-MEC and want something a bit stronger, 3-MMC could be very nice option. If you want something very euphoric and longer lasting, look elsewhere..

I suggest you buy it again because thats nothing like any of the 2 batches I have bought which is dry crystal that chops up exactly as you want it to!

Either your vendor cut it or it was never 3mmc in the first place. Big snowflakes actually sounds like IAP.

Not necessarily, a labs final outcome of a batch can differ from the next in many ways. Hardly is there 2 batches produced that are identical. Even if if its from the same lab. A good lab that uses the same equipment and material to make the compound can produce consistant batches of an RC. But because there are so many labs, and they don't all use the same equipment nor even the same name brand of material. So the outcome of batches differ from lab to lab. Especially in appearance.
TBH, the RC market is fairly profitable. The vendor that sells a gram retail to you is likely making 12 times off you than he bought it wholesale. There really is no reason to be cutting product in this case. IF there is "cutting" or diluting involved, more than likely it is done in the lab. In that case, a filler is calculated into the original formula. But once again, the cost of the material to make these research chemicals are usually next to nothing. So besides lab equipment which can be expensive, the cost to make the RC is dirt cheap in most cases. So once again, there's no reason to add filler to make a batch bigger. Which I'm not saying it's never done. People can be greedy pigs. But often it's not done intentionally.
The last point I would like to make, some vendors do process the material they receive. But most of the time it is a harmless, no additive, washing. Some crystalize the powder they have got from the lab and I've even heard of some recrystalizing the material they receive from the lab. This is actually towards the buyers benefit because they are basically taking out the toxins that you would be ingesting if they would not have. Some times these processes can take away from the materials potency, but most of the time it's unlikely.
You could very well be right Rainey and 6apbhmm might had got some cut shit. I highly doubt that be the case. But who's to say that his 3-MMC was legit, and yours was the one that had cut material? More than likely they are both 3-MMC but have been produced by a different lab.

Last edited:
As far as I know 3-substitution brings up the possibility of excessive 5-ht2b agonism and resulting heart valve silliness. Plus 3-sub cathinones are not always that exciting (see: buproprion)

I've heard the 3 substituted fluro meth/amphetamine analogs were unsatisfactory as well, maybe it's just that 3 position.

The 2 position on the other hand; my hat goes off to yee.

I've only done mephedrone once, a small sample but was too buggered on 2cb at the time to notice anything but a pleasant outlook on life.

Are these cathinones really all that special? People seem to covet the loss of mephedrone as though it were MDMA. The only entactogen I've done since my MDMA says has been 6-APB (which I found superb), never got a chance for methylone. Is meph/methylone really that superior to the to aforementioned compounds?

. Is meph/methylone really that superior to the to aforementioned compounds?
No. Mephedrone gained it's popularity simply because if one snorted it, it would produce a fairly simular effect as cocaine. If bombed it would produce almost an MDMA like euphoria one could almost say. Only kind of though. It was mainstream, cheap, and easily available. That's why it was popular. It really wasn't that great. Just my opionion.
As far as methylone...it was fun. But I'd rather do 6-apb than mephe, methy, or even a mephe/methy combo ANYDAY!

Ah.

There is quite a bit of advertisement in some circles about "pre-ban" meph, as though it were coveted like legal H or something.

Confused me. Won't be wasting my money on vasoconstrictors of that order, besides I've got dexedrine spansules on script so I've no need for any other stimulants. Maybe 2-fma, the perfecterall of amphetamine analogs.

Spansules are quite expensive whereas 2-fma, quite cheap. What a world, eh?

I've heard the 3 substituted fluro meth/amphetamine analogs were unsatisfactory as well, maybe it's just that 3 position.

The 2 position on the other hand; my hat goes off to yee.

I've only done mephedrone once, a small sample but was too buggered on 2cb at the time to notice anything but a pleasant outlook on life.

Are these cathinones really all that special? People seem to covet the loss of mephedrone as though it were MDMA. The only entactogen I've done since my MDMA says has been 6-APB (which I found superb), never got a chance for methylone. Is meph/methylone really that superior to the to aforementioned compounds?

Oh it was special all right. When I first bought 4mmc after years of E and felt the hit I got down on my knees and cried with sheer euphoria/joy. Girls in my home were getting tits out, stripping off, etc.

You could have done anything on that stuff and seriously regretted it in the morning.

A lot of E heads used to say `meph ruined e for me` because the euphoric hit was far stronger than any E.

I don't find that 4-mmc has ruined MDMA for me at all. I like them both a lot. Although i find 4-mmc much more fiendish. I don't mind it so much, but i have found less is more with this one. It's great if you are with a person or people who are open to each other sexually though. :D

more on topic
Any one else with comparisons? 3-mmc sounds like a viable cousin of mephedrone.

Either the mephedrone I was getting was bad, or you've never had real molly before. I'm not proud of the fact but I've spent a great deal of time and money testing, sampling and studing the effects consuming mephdrone has on a person. Smply because I wanted to have the best available at all times. Neverr had any that I could say has come close too that e euphoria. Now 6-apb is a different story.

When i tried 6-apb i did not find it nearly as interesting as either MDMA or 4-MMC. Again individual chemistry rears its head. :)

oh sigh hill i have had real MDMA before. Straight from the chemist. Doing a 120 mgs dose was more than enough, but pure MDMA does not really have much in the way of stimulant properties for me at all. mephedrone is good for its own qualities; which are similar in some regards, but still very different. So far 4-mmc is the closest i have found to an actual aphrodisiac.

I was fortunate enough to have access to too much very clean 4-mmc. :D It was great while it lasted. Definitely active.

When i tried 6-apb i did not find it nearly as interesting as either MDMA or 4-MMC. Again individual chemistry rears its head. :)

oh sigh hill i have had real MDMA before. Straight from the chemist. Doing a 120 mgs dose was more than enough, but pure MDMA does not really have much in the way of stimulant properties for me at all. mephedrone is good for its own qualities; which are similar in some regards, but still very different. So far 4-mmc is the closest i have found to an actual aphrodisiac.

I was fortunate enough to have access to too much very clean 4-mmc. :D It was great while it lasted. Definitely active.

Yes I agree. 6-apb is nothing like MDMA, don't know why people can't tell the difference, other than inexperience with the drugs...to me it's night and day. 6-apb is faaaar more like a mild shroom trip, than it is like a roll. I got a "Rolling" feeling for maybe a couple of minutes on the 6-apb...and the trip itself is mild so you cannot wig out...but still, it's a far cry from rolling. MDMA is a billion times better than apb in imho.

But BACK ON TOPIC! I am surprised to finally see a thread with good reports on the 3-mmc. This has been out for a while now and I was skeptical of trying it, due to what looked like shill reports. I dont even believe I've EVER had 4-MMC...but I finally tried 3-mmc last night...and boy was I surprised! This stuff is the CLOSEST THING TO MDMA I've done yet in terms of the RC world. I've done methylone, butylone, 4-fa, ethylphendiate, 4-fma, 4-fmc, 4-mec, 5-IT, etc etc and while many of them feel a lot like MDMA...none of them come as close as 3-MMC does. And to see many of you saying it doesn't compare to 4-mmc?! I can't imagine how good 4-MMC must of been if 3-mmc doesn't even come close.

I thought 4-MEC was weak, my first time I got an intense comeup, but it only lasts about an hour which is a turn off. After the first day it stops giving you a buzz. I went through like 3 grams of it in a week and I wouldn't order it again. However I've only done the 3-mmc for the first time last night, I dosed 3 different times, eyeballed it, probably 100 to 200 mg's each dose. I must have an awesome batch because mine did not wear off quickly at all. Even though I redosed I never did comedown at all from the first doses.

It lasted all night, just as long as a few MDMA pills would taken consecutively. So about 4 to 6 hour solid roll, not too bad of a comedown at all. The bottom line is 3-mmc is WAAAAY BETTER THAN 4-MEC, so I really can't imagine how strong 4-mmc must of been. I've heard stories and read reports...unfortunately I believe I missed that drug altogether, as I just recently got into the RC scene.

The 3-MMC was on par with a strong ecstasy pill, but not quite strong enough to blow you away and give you eye wiggles. BUT I rarely ever get eyewiggles, it takes a super strong pill to do that, nothing now a days is strong enough that I've found. But the 3-MMC NEARLY gave me eye wiggles...it was close.

They were starting and I was rolling about that hard. It was amazing. I thought 5-IT and Methylone/4-FA were the best replacement for MDMA, but not at all anymore. I think 3-MMC is the best choice, but this is my own opinion of course. I don't get hardly any euphoria from 6-apb and I have the best batch available now. Just a weak boring trip. You wanna have fun instead of just sitting in a chair talking to god? Get some 3-MMC instead of 6-apb. If you like to roll and not trip...TRUST ME, 3-mmc is the far better choice. 4-FA is great too, but far too mild for me now. I built up a tolerence, and the batches lately have been crap compared to the yellow batch that was out earlier in the year.

Even that though was just like a mild roll. 3-MMC is borderline intense roll...but still mellow just like MDMA.....let's put it this way....if I was given 3-mmc and told it was MDMA, I would of believed it completely. You can't tell the difference, or at least I can't. I actually rolled harder from the 3-MMC at the doses I took, than I would from 100 mg's of MDMA. And I believe it actually had a slower comedown than MDMA, smoother...but was a bit more speedy and cracked out. I forgot to mention that, I could NOT Stop talking all night long. So it's like MDMA and crack mixed together I guess,nah im kiddin ive never done crack, its more like a speedy roll but still clean. Hard to explain but most of you will know what I mean. You just have to try it, as I see some people did not give it a glowing report. Maybe different batches? Maybe they are just super ate up and have no serotonin left? I know I roll like 20x a month and I still rolled balls off the 3-MMC so I doubt it's tolerence. But I do take breaks and never do the same chem too often. As I said this was the first time ever doing 3-mmc and it's my new favorite RC. That's saying a lot. Looking forward to trying it with methylone.

FINAL NOTE- (lol if anyone even read all that ramble) I ended up mixing a bit of 3-FA with the 3-mmc last night as well and it didnt do much. Actually brought me down a bit so I dont recommend that combo.

Oh one more note, it probably seems like im a vendor considering I wrote like a book of positives on this substance, but I guarantee you I am not. I just thought this substance deserved a positive report, since it seems to lack in that. I really wasnt sure if I should even order it or not, because of the confusing reports online. So I want to make it clear, 3-MMC is a MDMA replacement! As long as you dont mind staying up a bit longer and rolling a bit harder, you'll love it. Newbies should stay away as it's probably a bit too hardcore to start with. Perfect for people with a tolerence such as me.

And finally, I think the fact that I HAVENT tried 4-mmc is why I love 3-mmc more than some others. These other people obviously got spoiled by what sounds to be an insanely amazing drug (4-mmc) So, if you've tried 4-mmc dont expect 3-mmc to beat that, but expect it to be a very similiar buzz. I can safely say 4-mmc feels a lot like 3-mmc from my research, I guess it's just a bit more intense. But I do think meph is a bit overhyped. It can't be THAT much better than 3-mmc. Because 3-mmc is on par with MDMA as I said.

Either the mephedrone I was getting was bad, or you've never had real molly before. I'm not proud of the fact but I've spent a great deal of time and money testing, sampling and studing the effects consuming mephdrone has on a person. Smply because I wanted to have the best available at all times. Neverr had any that I could say has come close too that e euphoria. Now 6-apb is a different story.

Sounds like you had a bad batch. Because if 4-mmc is better than 3-mmc, than I guarantee you 4-mmc is better than ecstasy. Because 3-mmc is the same as ecstasy, actually a bit better. It's like taking MDMA with a hint of speed. It may turn some people off because of that, but not me. I always liked speedy pills better after my years of first abusing MDMA and frying my brain to shit, pure MDMA just doesn't do enough for me anymore. It's still satisfying, but not really if you wanna get FUCKED up, you need some 3-mmc (or I guess even better, 4-mmc) or if you're buying pills you gotta hope they put some speed in them with the MDMA. Oh and I find it odd that you say 6-apb compares to MDMA? If you've had real E enough times, you should know that 6-apb doesn't feel like rolling. It feels more like a trip. It's partially in the "middle" it has a small amount of "Rolling" receptor activity(Sorry Im not a scientist) but has too much of the trippy receptor activity to be able for me to enjoy the "Roll" It overpowers it for me. This must not be the same for everyone, or else they would be comparing the 6-apb with shrooms and not MDMA or MDA. I think it's a serotonin thing. People who have tripped or done shrooms many times, are definitly going to agree with me that 6-apb is not like MDMA....

I've done MDA as well and it doesn't feel anything like 6-apb. Only similiaity between MDA and apb for me is that you talk nonsense (Which is the only part I really like about 6-apb) But as for MDMA, they are nothing alike. This is what intrigues me, is the chemistry issue. No way for us really to know for sure, but I have my theory (about different levels of serotonin and experience effecting how people perceive each drug) and I am solid and sticking to that. When I do 6-apb I get itchy, dirty feeling. It feels a lot like a pipe, but NOT THAT BAD. Surprisingly most people hate pipes, but they seem to like 6-apb. Had you given me 6-apb in a pill for my first time, I would of thought it was a weak piperazine. I Swear to god I would of. Nothing but trippy/dirty side effects, and none of the "ecstatic" feelings or tingles going through your body. Just more like a "calm bliss" feeling with 6-apb. And the calm bliss feeling is boring as hell to me. I like the exciting ecstatic ROLLING feeling that you get from MDMA and 3-MMC! So, there is a huge difference between MDMA and 6-apb, the way they react on your brain...even though some can't notice it that much. Now I believe some people CAN get ecstastic from 6-apb and I'll tell you why- I USED to get ecstastic from shrooms and 6-apb feels like shrooms. So there you go. That's how I figured this out, through long term experience. Continue to abuse the 6-apb and MDMA and one day you'll notice the huge difference between the 2 substances. Right now, consider yourself lucky that you can even enjoy a dirty drug like 6-apb...

I personally believe 6-apb would be non toxic to your brain if it weren't for all the after effects. I get sleep paralysis everytime I do the shit. Just doing it one time and I get it. I can do 4-FA for 30 days straight and stop and not get any bad side effects at all. So 6-apb should be taken with caution. Shrooms are a far better choice in my opinion, they are not really toxic on your brain like MDMA can be. But I have to warn you, if you do them everyday you WILL get ate up and depressed. It has lasting effects, but not enough to turn you off from life, like if you over do MDMA.

ps- sorry for the long post, this is the rules of bluelight...not allowed to post more than once, so I have to cram it all in one post. That could go on forever..lol

Last edited:
4-mmc might be better than some of the stuff sold as e, but the real deal is much more of a drug than mephedrone. ive not tried 3-mmc, but comparing it to mdma is quite a call.

That sounds overwhelming KOB, 3-MMC sounds interesting maybe i wanna check it out some day.
Back in 2009 4-MMC snorted gave me the most intense and euphoric moments in my life that no other drug or drug combination have ever delivered.
Some research showing the differences between 4-MMC/MDMA/Amphetamine in rats:

KEY RESULTS Mephedrone (3 mg·kg−1 s.c.) and (+)-amphetamine (1 mg·kg−1 s.c.) caused rapid increases in extracellular DA levels of 496% and 412%, respectively, whereas MDMA (3 mg·kg−1 s.c.) showed only a moderate effect 235%. The corresponding 5-HT levels increased to 941% (mephedrone) and 911% (MDMA), but only to 165% following amphetamine. The calculated t1/2 values for elimination rate of mephedrone, MDMA and amphetamine-induced increases in extracellular DA levels were 25, 303 and 51 min, the corresponding t1/2 values for 5-HT were 26, 48 and 84 min, respectively. Locomotor activity was increased most by amphetamine, whereas both mephedrone and MDMA showed about three times lower and shorter-lasting effects.

CONCLUSIONS AND IMPLICATIONS The neurochemical and functional properties of mephedrone resemble those of MDMA, but it also shows an amphetamine-like effect in that it evokes a rapid release and elimination of DA in the brain reward system, a feature that may contribute to its potent re-inforcing properties.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...ionid=AA403C176D5DBFC191A9126D12AA1A0B.d03t01

Some Illustrations:
cabY.gif

Effects of a single s.c. administration of mephedrone (1 and 3 mg·kg−1), MDMA (3 mg·kg−1) and amphetamine (1 mg·kg−1) on (A) extracellular levels of DA and (B) extracellular levels of 5-HT in the NAcc of awake rats. The arrow indicates the time of drug or vehicle administration. Repeated measures two-way anova followed by Bonferroni post-test; the drug-treated groups were compared with the vehicle group: mephedrone (1 mg·kg−1) cccP < 0.001, cP < 0.05; mephedrone (3 mg·kg−1) eeeP < 0.001, eeP < 0.01; MDMA dddP < 0.001, ddP < 0.01; amphetamine aaaP < 0.001, aP < 0.05; mean ± SEM, n= 4.

fivhL.gif

Overall effects of mephedrone (1 and 3 mg·kg−1), MDMA (3 mg·kg−1) and amphetamine (1 mg·kg−1) on DA, and 5-HT levels in the NAcc of awake rats. The columns represent the AUC(0–180 min) values calculated as the differences in relative changes in DA and 5-HT over a 3 h period between the drug- and vehicle-treated groups. One-way anova followed by Newman–Keuls multiple comparison test; drug-treated groups were compared with the vehicle group: mephedrone (3 mg·kg−1) eeP < 0.01, eP < 0.05; MDMA dddP < 0.001; amphetamine aaP < 0.01; mean ± SEM, n= 4.

Last edited:
Yes I agree. 6-apb is nothing like MDMA, don't know why people can't tell the difference, other than inexperience with the drugs...to me it's night and day. 6-apb is faaaar more like a mild shroom trip, than it is like a roll. I got a "Rolling" feeling for maybe a couple of minutes on the 6-apb...and the trip itself is mild so you cannot wig out...but still, it's a far cry from rolling. MDMA is a billion times better than apb in imho.

But BACK ON TOPIC! I am surprised to finally see a thread with good reports on the 3-mmc. This has been out for a while now and I was skeptical of trying it, due to what looked like shill reports. I dont even believe I've EVER had 4-MMC...but I finally tried 3-mmc last night...and boy was I surprised! This stuff is the CLOSEST THING TO MDMA I've done yet in terms of the RC world. I've done methylone, butylone, 4-fa, ethylphendiate, 4-fma, 4-fmc, 4-mec, 5-IT, etc etc and while many of them feel a lot like MDMA...none of them come as close as 3-MMC does. And to see many of you saying it doesn't compare to 4-mmc?! I can't imagine how good 4-MMC must of been if 3-mmc doesn't even come close.

I thought 4-MEC was weak, my first time I got an intense comeup, but it only lasts about an hour which is a turn off. After the first day it stops giving you a buzz. I went through like 3 grams of it in a week and I wouldn't order it again. However I've only done the 3-mmc for the first time last night, I dosed 3 different times, eyeballed it, probably 100 to 200 mg's each dose. I must have an awesome batch because mine did not wear off quickly at all. Even though I redosed I never did comedown at all from the first doses.

It lasted all night, just as long as a few MDMA pills would taken consecutively. So about 4 to 6 hour solid roll, not too bad of a comedown at all. The bottom line is 3-mmc is WAAAAY BETTER THAN 4-MEC, so I really can't imagine how strong 4-mmc must of been. I've heard stories and read reports...unfortunately I believe I missed that drug altogether, as I just recently got into the RC scene.

The 3-MMC was on par with a strong ecstasy pill, but not quite strong enough to blow you away and give you eye wiggles. BUT I rarely ever get eyewiggles, it takes a super strong pill to do that, nothing now a days is strong enough that I've found. But the 3-MMC NEARLY gave me eye wiggles...it was close.

They were starting and I was rolling about that hard. It was amazing. I thought 5-IT and Methylone/4-FA were the best replacement for MDMA, but not at all anymore. I think 3-MMC is the best choice, but this is my own opinion of course. I don't get hardly any euphoria from 6-apb and I have the best batch available now. Just a weak boring trip. You wanna have fun instead of just sitting in a chair talking to god? Get some 3-MMC instead of 6-apb. If you like to roll and not trip...TRUST ME, 3-mmc is the far better choice. 4-FA is great too, but far too mild for me now. I built up a tolerence, and the batches lately have been crap compared to the yellow batch that was out earlier in the year.

Even that though was just like a mild roll. 3-MMC is borderline intense roll...but still mellow just like MDMA.....let's put it this way....if I was given 3-mmc and told it was MDMA, I would of believed it completely. You can't tell the difference, or at least I can't. I actually rolled harder from the 3-MMC at the doses I took, than I would from 100 mg's of MDMA. And I believe it actually had a slower comedown than MDMA, smoother...but was a bit more speedy and cracked out. I forgot to mention that, I could NOT Stop talking all night long. So it's like MDMA and crack mixed together I guess,nah im kiddin ive never done crack, its more like a speedy roll but still clean. Hard to explain but most of you will know what I mean. You just have to try it, as I see some people did not give it a glowing report. Maybe different batches? Maybe they are just super ate up and have no serotonin left? I know I roll like 20x a month and I still rolled balls off the 3-MMC so I doubt it's tolerence. But I do take breaks and never do the same chem too often. As I said this was the first time ever doing 3-mmc and it's my new favorite RC. That's saying a lot. Looking forward to trying it with methylone.

FINAL NOTE- (lol if anyone even read all that ramble) I ended up mixing a bit of 3-FA with the 3-mmc last night as well and it didnt do much. Actually brought me down a bit so I dont recommend that combo.

Oh one more note, it probably seems like im a vendor considering I wrote like a book of positives on this substance, but I guarantee you I am not. I just thought this substance deserved a positive report, since it seems to lack in that. I really wasnt sure if I should even order it or not, because of the confusing reports online. So I want to make it clear, 3-MMC is a MDMA replacement! As long as you dont mind staying up a bit longer and rolling a bit harder, you'll love it. Newbies should stay away as it's probably a bit too hardcore to start with. Perfect for people with a tolerence such as me.

And finally, I think the fact that I HAVENT tried 4-mmc is why I love 3-mmc more than some others. These other people obviously got spoiled by what sounds to be an insanely amazing drug (4-mmc) So, if you've tried 4-mmc dont expect 3-mmc to beat that, but expect it to be a very similiar buzz. I can safely say 4-mmc feels a lot like 3-mmc from my research, I guess it's just a bit more intense. But I do think meph is a bit overhyped. It can't be THAT much better than 3-mmc. Because 3-mmc is on par with MDMA as I said.

Sounds like you had a bad batch. Because if 4-mmc is better than 3-mmc, than I guarantee you 4-mmc is better than ecstasy. Because 3-mmc is the same as ecstasy, actually a bit better. It's like taking MDMA with a hint of speed. It may turn some people off because of that, but not me. I always liked speedy pills better after my years of first abusing MDMA and frying my brain to shit, pure MDMA just doesn't do enough for me anymore. It's still satisfying, but not really if you wanna get FUCKED up, you need some 3-mmc (or I guess even better, 4-mmc) or if you're buying pills you gotta hope they put some speed in them with the MDMA. Oh and I find it odd that you say 6-apb compares to MDMA? If you've had real E enough times, you should know that 6-apb doesn't feel like rolling. It feels more like a trip. It's partially in the "middle" it has a small amount of "Rolling" receptor activity(Sorry Im not a scientist) but has too much of the trippy receptor activity to be able for me to enjoy the "Roll" It overpowers it for me. This must not be the same for everyone, or else they would be comparing the 6-apb with shrooms and not MDMA or MDA. I think it's a serotonin thing. People who have tripped or done shrooms many times, are definitly going to agree with me that 6-apb is not like MDMA....

I've done MDA as well and it doesn't feel anything like 6-apb. Only similiaity between MDA and apb for me is that you talk nonsense (Which is the only part I really like about 6-apb) But as for MDMA, they are nothing alike. This is what intrigues me, is the chemistry issue. No way for us really to know for sure, but I have my theory (about different levels of serotonin and experience effecting how people perceive each drug) and I am solid and sticking to that. When I do 6-apb I get itchy, dirty feeling. It feels a lot like a pipe, but NOT THAT BAD. Surprisingly most people hate pipes, but they seem to like 6-apb. Had you given me 6-apb in a pill for my first time, I would of thought it was a weak piperazine. I Swear to god I would of. Nothing but trippy/dirty side effects, and none of the "ecstatic" feelings or tingles going through your body. Just more like a "calm bliss" feeling with 6-apb. And the calm bliss feeling is boring as hell to me. I like the exciting ecstatic ROLLING feeling that you get from MDMA and 3-MMC! So, there is a huge difference between MDMA and 6-apb, the way they react on your brain...even though some can't notice it that much. Now I believe some people CAN get ecstastic from 6-apb and I'll tell you why- I USED to get ecstastic from shrooms and 6-apb feels like shrooms. So there you go. That's how I figured this out, through long term experience. Continue to abuse the 6-apb and MDMA and one day you'll notice the huge difference between the 2 substances. Right now, consider yourself lucky that you can even enjoy a dirty drug like 6-apb...

I personally believe 6-apb would be non toxic to your brain if it weren't for all the after effects. I get sleep paralysis everytime I do the shit. Just doing it one time and I get it. I can do 4-FA for 30 days straight and stop and not get any bad side effects at all. So 6-apb should be taken with caution. Shrooms are a far better choice in my opinion, they are not really toxic on your brain like MDMA can be. But I have to warn you, if you do them everyday you WILL get ate up and depressed. It has lasting effects, but not enough to turn you off from life, like if you over do MDMA.

ps- sorry for the long post, this is the rules of bluelight...not allowed to post more than once, so I have to cram it all in one post. That could go on forever..lol
In anwser to what you were sayng in regards of my post.....I'll keep it short but will go further into if you please...Never had 3-mmc, your statements now on it has me intriged on doing so now. ANd I can even see where you're coming from in saying that 6-apb is more like a trip than a roll. But remember, we are only talking about an opionion here. And IMO 6-apb feels way more like a better roll than e ever did for me. And yes, I have tripped on shrooms many of times, have dropped acid a hand full of times back in my highschool and college days, and yes I HAVE HAD REAL MDMA

Interesting Ophadan....so you can see by that data that meph is certainly stronger than MDMA...and I totally believe that, even though I've not taken it personally. I just know that if it gives you eye wiggles, it's some good shit...lol
Even with MDMA pills, I hardly ever could achieve eye wiggles. Only the most potent of beans or highest quality MDMA would do that. I would even assume they may not of been totally pure MDMA, maybe MDMA (pure) cannot even induce eye wiggles? This is something I always wondered...cuz I've had good MDMA so many times, and never gotten eye wiggles. Then I get these super strong pills every now and then which give insane eye wiggles, but the drawback is that they wear off fast. The roll lasts like 2 hours, and the eye wiggles about an hour. So it's awesome while it lasts but it seems suspicious almost like these super strong pills (last one I had was 2007!) might of not been MDMA at all...but possibly Mephedrone?! So if so, then I most definitely have had meph before. But what made me always believe it was MDMA was that I looked up the exact batch of the exact pills I had on Pillreports (And I know 100% certain it was the same batch) and they tested it and came out to be MDMA high. But just because they tested it to be MDMA (meaning the testers turned black I guess, Ive never used one personally) does this nessecarily mean that these pills were PURE MDMA...or even MDMA at all?? Because Ive heard certain RC's turn "black" as well on the marquis test...or whatever it's called. So this would mean that maybe MDMA doesn't cause eye wiggles. But I've gotten eye wiggles as far back as 98 when I first started rolling. But they definitely had RC's back then too....basically I want to get to the bottom of this so if anyone knows please respond. Is anyone aware if Mephedrone was being put into pills back in 2007? Because these were the craziest eye wiggles ever, only had a few other batches give me insane wiggles like that. One batch was the polos (Also 2007 I think) and the other one was the air jordans the purple ones that were out in 07. Those are the pills Im talkin about. Always just assumed they were high quality MDMA after reading pillreports (Knew it was same batch cuz it was from same town I lived in and pill looked identical and sounded identical to my experience from reading the report, so that's a no-brainer)

As for how I dosed the 3mmc, I did orally...which I normally do. The only thing I snort is MDPV and it doesn't do anything to me other than a mild alert feeling. But ingesting it gives me anxiety so I prefer to snort it if I wish to wake up. (I think I tried a little tiny line of the 3mmc though just to see how bad it would burn) Im guessing thats also one reason why it lasted longer for me, since I dosed orally mixed in water. (And preloaded with piracetam which I know makes a HUGE difference)

As for 4-mmc I can see why some people prefer MDMA...it is a cleaner drug which you only technically need to dose once for a good night (not the case with me though...lol always love another bean when the first ones start to wear off) but from what I hear 4-mmc is habitual and you need to constantly redose every hour or so to keep the roll on. So, it's more of a crackhead drug I guess...but I Really honestly love the 3-mmc. lol it's been a while since I rolled that good. Gotta be my new fav...especially for a single chemical. But for combos, so far I liked the 4-fa/methylone the best if you're trying to recreate an MDMA like experience as close as possible. I look forward to trying the methylone/3-mmc combo that someone already mentioned was even better than 3-mmc on it's own.
In anwser to what you were sayng in regards of my post.....I'll keep it short but will go further into if you please...Never had 3-mmc, your statements now on it has me intriged on doing so now. ANd I can even see where you're coming from in saying that 6-apb is more like a trip than a roll. But remember, we are only talking about an opionion here. And IMO 6-apb feels way more like a better roll than e ever did for me. And yes, I have tripped on shrooms many of times, have dropped acid a hand full of times back in my highschool and college days, and yes I HAVE HAD REAL MDMA

Yeah I understand what you're sayin bro. It's a matter of how the individual perceives the experience. I was just trying to get scientific with it and find out exactly what the cause is. Obviously it has to do with chemistry, but I think it's directly linked to the amount of serotonin we currently have in our brains! This is why you can't have a bad trip if you combine it with enough MDMA the right way. I usually feel more like a "Roll" when I'm "Trolling" as the MDMA overpowers the trip. But if it were the other way around I wouldn't enjoy it.

Wow just reread your comment. If this is true, and you've had pure MDMA...and I've had pure molly too...it's amazing sure...but it doesn't give eye wiggles. Not even close. And it doesnt compare to some of the "pills"(or beans as I call them) I've had. So, maybe all this time, it was actually MEPH(I would say MDMA/speed but they tested clean on meth?) that I loved so much..and not mdma at all. Dont get me wrong I love clean MDMA(molly for beginners lol), who doesn't...but I just honestly think if anyone says 6-apb is better, than MDMA can't be that good as what I had in those air jordans. In other words, I understand personal opinions, but I can almost guarantee if you had some of the pills I had back in the 90's you would of LOVED them more than you like 6-apb. But that's a contradiction because you said you thought APB was better than MEPH. But still we dont know exactly what was in these pills. All I know is that they were MUCH better than any pills going around in the past 10 years. Except for those few batches I told you of which gave insane eye wiggles. But again this is all pointless what Im writing because it is based on opinions. lmao. Some people dont like speedy beans, but it's for their own reasons within their own mind. What Im trying to say is that if THEY (you) could experience the roll just as I do, then they would enjoy it far more than 6-apb. And I know this IS possible for everyone, as it's partly a matter of perception I believe. And even brain chemistry can be worked out. That's what we got dope for right? Ok before I ramble on all night bout nonsense that no one is gonna read, I'll finish by saying I've experienced the BEST trips ever, I thought they were ecstasy, and I loved it. But this is back when I was "normal"(whatever that word is supposed to mean) and before I had ever done any MDMA. Then once I fried my brain on the MDMA/Speed binge back 99, I never enjoyed tripping ever again. So basically my brain chemistry changed. I even went to another dimension several times on shrooms and that didnt even stop me from taking them again. I had bad trips, but I always had hope for a good trip. Once I changed my serotonin or other receptors in the brain, I cant say for sure as Im no doctor, but basically I can NOT have a good trip no matter what. So 6-apb is extremely light, and I think that's why most people can't notice it. I am very suseptible to any tripping or psychedelic substance. Extremely after what Ive been through. I can just handle a shroom and trip. Meaning I just hold them. Just like acid seeps through your skin, so does psilocybin...but people think im crazy when I tell them this, cuz they've tried it and it doesnt work for them(with shrooms, Im sure acid would work for anyone!). So basically I notice how trippy 6-apb is. I can still see for a normal person however it is such a light trip, so light infact I can handle it fine..no overwhelming thoughts or feelings, and would do it again with a friend) that they may not even notice it. Especially if they have not ever tripped before. But I am curious (if you're still even reading this...lol) to know exactly why you like 6-apb better than MDMA? Can you describe any bad effects from either drug which would make you come to that conclusion?

EDIT- Oh and these "Super strong" beans which I think now may of had Meph, kicked in within 20 minutes. I noticed MDMA usually takes at least 45. Especially when I just swallow the pill and not chew it. I swallowed these pills and I was surprised within 20 minutes (almost instantly) I was puking hardcore and rolling balls. I really don't think these were MDMA afterall...! Crazy to find this out so many years later...but yeah that's what I think for now..but still would like to know what other people think about this and how possible it was that these were MEph and NOT just a standard speed/mdma combo pill (which those also can give eye wiggles, as I did real MDMA and took speed sperately before and that worked...) But what I'm wondering is...Can Pure Molly give you eye wiggles if it's high enough quality?? I don't believe it can...(and I've always believed it did...just I thought it was a "quality" issue on why only certain pills would)

Last edited: