• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Whats your preferred Dose when it comes to 3mmc? I had a Gramm around 2016 and wasnt really satisfied with it. Now i habe 3mec which i like nasally but oral or rectal ist the same Space out kinda boring feeling. Maybe i just dont take enough.
+200 or +250mg oral dose will do the trick, depending on the batch, batches are fucking crap these days honestly, at least the last crystals I found in the market.
Below 150 it barely produces any rush (if you don't have any kind of pharma grade 3-mmc...)
I got so hyped up the first time I used +200 of a good batch that I seriously thought for a moment that I was going to become rich with an "idea" I had at that moment, seriously manic delusional euphoria....

Depend' s i would probably not tolerate the heart rate now at 47.

Not like how I fell asleep on it 25 year's earlier.

But I loved the stuff, better then Coke.

The dealer's where nicer to. Imagine Somalian's sitting in a group vs Jamaican's/ Morocan sometime's minor's, the occassional prostitute child wondering about asking 'where is my mom?'.

The whole Crack and Heroin scene that went hand in hand with the powder Coke sales.

And better then Ephedrine. Ephedra was legal att, not anymore.

But Methylone is the grail of Cathinone's. At this point I would prefer it to MDMA. To bad it got banned.
You know...
I wonder why they don't sell 3-EMC?? It could be THE substitute, who knows, maybe it's better than 3-MMC or even 4-EMC that was well known as a good more sero oriented mephedrone..
Fuck those guys (vendors and labs) they only care about money, because probably the precursors are mor expensive and not difficult to get, difficult synths blablablah, but hey! what about the feeling of selling good shit that people love?
nah, they're not into making anyone happy, only their pockets and wallets...

Getting a couple grams delivered today. Last time i got some was a couple months ago. I believe my main ROA ended up being IV. For being a stimulant i was surprised at how relaxing and anxiolytic it was especially when IVed. Although it doesn’t feel as physiologically harsh on the body, i’m sure it’s not the most friendly on ones veins. Fortunately i’m able to space my shots out and not binge until it’s gone. In fact, i found it much less reinforcing than i originally anticipated. A single shot can keep my content for at least a few hours. Have some Vialed pharma ketamine coming tomorrow. i wonder how these 2 would combine.

From personal experiences guys, has anyone used 4-MMC? And if so what other substance comes closest to it?

TY

And if so what other substance comes closest to it?

id say 4-mec should be identical and then 4-emc. a flourinated derivate of 4-emc popped up recently but i dont know about this one.

id say 4-mec should be identical and then 4-emc. a flourinated derivate of 4-emc popped up recently but i dont know about this one.
methylethcathinone is similar to mephedrone?