• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Are there more people who tried this together with methylone?

Anybody measured his/her BP and Heartrate on this?

I read this is very very cardio-toxic.

Yes I agree. 6-apb is nothing like MDMA, don't know why people can't tell the difference, other than inexperience with the drugs...to me it's night and day. 6-apb is faaaar more like a mild shroom trip, than it is like a roll. I got a "Rolling" feeling for maybe a couple of minutes on the 6-apb...and the trip itself is mild so you cannot wig out...but still, it's a far cry from rolling. MDMA is a billion times better than apb in imho.

But BACK ON TOPIC! I am surprised to finally see a thread with good reports on the 3-mmc. This has been out for a while now and I was skeptical of trying it, due to what looked like shill reports. I dont even believe I've EVER had 4-MMC...but I finally tried 3-mmc last night...and boy was I surprised! This stuff is the CLOSEST THING TO MDMA I've done yet in terms of the RC world. I've done methylone, butylone, 4-fa, ethylphendiate, 4-fma, 4-fmc, 4-mec, 5-IT, etc etc and while many of them feel a lot like MDMA...none of them come as close as 3-MMC does. And to see many of you saying it doesn't compare to 4-mmc?! I can't imagine how good 4-MMC must of been if 3-mmc doesn't even come close.

I thought 4-MEC was weak, my first time I got an intense comeup, but it only lasts about an hour which is a turn off. After the first day it stops giving you a buzz. I went through like 3 grams of it in a week and I wouldn't order it again. However I've only done the 3-mmc for the first time last night, I dosed 3 different times, eyeballed it, probably 100 to 200 mg's each dose. I must have an awesome batch because mine did not wear off quickly at all. Even though I redosed I never did comedown at all from the first doses.

It lasted all night, just as long as a few MDMA pills would taken consecutively. So about 4 to 6 hour solid roll, not too bad of a comedown at all. The bottom line is 3-mmc is WAAAAY BETTER THAN 4-MEC, so I really can't imagine how strong 4-mmc must of been. I've heard stories and read reports...unfortunately I believe I missed that drug altogether, as I just recently got into the RC scene.

The 3-MMC was on par with a strong ecstasy pill, but not quite strong enough to blow you away and give you eye wiggles. BUT I rarely ever get eyewiggles, it takes a super strong pill to do that, nothing now a days is strong enough that I've found. But the 3-MMC NEARLY gave me eye wiggles...it was close.

They were starting and I was rolling about that hard. It was amazing. I thought 5-IT and Methylone/4-FA were the best replacement for MDMA, but not at all anymore. I think 3-MMC is the best choice, but this is my own opinion of course. I don't get hardly any euphoria from 6-apb and I have the best batch available now. Just a weak boring trip. You wanna have fun instead of just sitting in a chair talking to god? Get some 3-MMC instead of 6-apb. If you like to roll and not trip...TRUST ME, 3-mmc is the far better choice. 4-FA is great too, but far too mild for me now. I built up a tolerence, and the batches lately have been crap compared to the yellow batch that was out earlier in the year.

Even that though was just like a mild roll. 3-MMC is borderline intense roll...but still mellow just like MDMA.....let's put it this way....if I was given 3-mmc and told it was MDMA, I would of believed it completely. You can't tell the difference, or at least I can't. I actually rolled harder from the 3-MMC at the doses I took, than I would from 100 mg's of MDMA. And I believe it actually had a slower comedown than MDMA, smoother...but was a bit more speedy and cracked out. I forgot to mention that, I could NOT Stop talking all night long. So it's like MDMA and crack mixed together I guess,nah im kiddin ive never done crack, its more like a speedy roll but still clean. Hard to explain but most of you will know what I mean. You just have to try it, as I see some people did not give it a glowing report. Maybe different batches? Maybe they are just super ate up and have no serotonin left? I know I roll like 20x a month and I still rolled balls off the 3-MMC so I doubt it's tolerence. But I do take breaks and never do the same chem too often. As I said this was the first time ever doing 3-mmc and it's my new favorite RC. That's saying a lot. Looking forward to trying it with methylone.

FINAL NOTE- (lol if anyone even read all that ramble) I ended up mixing a bit of 3-FA with the 3-mmc last night as well and it didnt do much. Actually brought me down a bit so I dont recommend that combo.

Oh one more note, it probably seems like im a vendor considering I wrote like a book of positives on this substance, but I guarantee you I am not. I just thought this substance deserved a positive report, since it seems to lack in that. I really wasnt sure if I should even order it or not, because of the confusing reports online. So I want to make it clear, 3-MMC is a MDMA replacement! As long as you dont mind staying up a bit longer and rolling a bit harder, you'll love it. Newbies should stay away as it's probably a bit too hardcore to start with. Perfect for people with a tolerence such as me.

And finally, I think the fact that I HAVENT tried 4-mmc is why I love 3-mmc more than some others. These other people obviously got spoiled by what sounds to be an insanely amazing drug (4-mmc) So, if you've tried 4-mmc dont expect 3-mmc to beat that, but expect it to be a very similiar buzz. I can safely say 4-mmc feels a lot like 3-mmc from my research, I guess it's just a bit more intense. But I do think meph is a bit overhyped. It can't be THAT much better than 3-mmc. Because 3-mmc is on par with MDMA as I said.

Sounds like you had a bad batch. Because if 4-mmc is better than 3-mmc, than I guarantee you 4-mmc is better than ecstasy. Because 3-mmc is the same as ecstasy, actually a bit better. It's like taking MDMA with a hint of speed. It may turn some people off because of that, but not me. I always liked speedy pills better after my years of first abusing MDMA and frying my brain to shit, pure MDMA just doesn't do enough for me anymore. It's still satisfying, but not really if you wanna get FUCKED up, you need some 3-mmc (or I guess even better, 4-mmc) or if you're buying pills you gotta hope they put some speed in them with the MDMA. Oh and I find it odd that you say 6-apb compares to MDMA? If you've had real E enough times, you should know that 6-apb doesn't feel like rolling. It feels more like a trip. It's partially in the "middle" it has a small amount of "Rolling" receptor activity(Sorry Im not a scientist) but has too much of the trippy receptor activity to be able for me to enjoy the "Roll" It overpowers it for me. This must not be the same for everyone, or else they would be comparing the 6-apb with shrooms and not MDMA or MDA. I think it's a serotonin thing. People who have tripped or done shrooms many times, are definitly going to agree with me that 6-apb is not like MDMA....

I've done MDA as well and it doesn't feel anything like 6-apb. Only similiaity between MDA and apb for me is that you talk nonsense (Which is the only part I really like about 6-apb) But as for MDMA, they are nothing alike. This is what intrigues me, is the chemistry issue. No way for us really to know for sure, but I have my theory (about different levels of serotonin and experience effecting how people perceive each drug) and I am solid and sticking to that. When I do 6-apb I get itchy, dirty feeling. It feels a lot like a pipe, but NOT THAT BAD. Surprisingly most people hate pipes, but they seem to like 6-apb. Had you given me 6-apb in a pill for my first time, I would of thought it was a weak piperazine. I Swear to god I would of. Nothing but trippy/dirty side effects, and none of the "ecstatic" feelings or tingles going through your body. Just more like a "calm bliss" feeling with 6-apb. And the calm bliss feeling is boring as hell to me. I like the exciting ecstatic ROLLING feeling that you get from MDMA and 3-MMC! So, there is a huge difference between MDMA and 6-apb, the way they react on your brain...even though some can't notice it that much. Now I believe some people CAN get ecstastic from 6-apb and I'll tell you why- I USED to get ecstastic from shrooms and 6-apb feels like shrooms. So there you go. That's how I figured this out, through long term experience. Continue to abuse the 6-apb and MDMA and one day you'll notice the huge difference between the 2 substances. Right now, consider yourself lucky that you can even enjoy a dirty drug like 6-apb...

I personally believe 6-apb would be non toxic to your brain if it weren't for all the after effects. I get sleep paralysis everytime I do the shit. Just doing it one time and I get it. I can do 4-FA for 30 days straight and stop and not get any bad side effects at all. So 6-apb should be taken with caution. Shrooms are a far better choice in my opinion, they are not really toxic on your brain like MDMA can be. But I have to warn you, if you do them everyday you WILL get ate up and depressed. It has lasting effects, but not enough to turn you off from life, like if you over do MDMA.

ps- sorry for the long post, this is the rules of bluelight...not allowed to post more than once, so I have to cram it all in one post. That could go on forever..lol

I"m not going to speak on this much because we are talking just matter of opinion. Yes I can see how one could think that 6-apb is more of a trip than a roll, and if you look into past issues with the 6-apb people had coming from vendors, you'll see that right from the begining when 6-apb was released, and it probably still goes on to the present, that alot of vendors couldn't get their hands on real 6-apb and wanted to have some because of all of the hype when it first came out. So these greedy vendors started making mixed chemical cocktails which most contained a tad of some type of 2c-x's I believe. I can only image that could possibly be what you and a lot of other people might have had but that's just speculation. I honestly can't compare it to MDA, which it's suppost to be the analog of. I have never had pure MDA or any kind of MDA for that matter. But rest assure you I've had MDMA, I have done more than my fair share of trips when it comes to shrooms and acid, so yes I know what a trip feels like, but just IMO, I like the roll of 6-apb, and yes it can give off a bit of visuals at high doses, but I, myself, wouldn't call it closer to a trip than a roll.. And you have quite sold me on having to try 3-MMC though. Besides that, we're all just speaking matter of opionion and I'm sorry if you took my previous statement to heart whatsoever. Was a little spun out myslef that night ON 6-apb. So please don't take any offense to what I my have said. I honestly didn't even go back and read what I wrote so I may be apoligizing over nothing but... that is all. Cheers and take care!

edit: I also thought that my post previous of this didn't get posted due to some wireless connection promblems I was having at the time so excuse me for basically repeat myself and alot of what I had already posted earlier. :-/

Last edited:
I"m not going to speak on this much because we are talking just matter of opinion. Yes I can see how one could think that 6-apb is more of a trip than a roll, and if you look into past issues with the 6-apb people had coming from vendors, you'll see that right from the begining when 6-apb was released, and it probably still goes on to the present, that alot of vendors couldn't get their hands on real 6-apb and wanted to have some because of all of the hype when it first came out. So these greedy vendors started making mixed chemical cocktails which most contained a tad of some type of 2c-x's I believe. I can only image that could possibly be what you and a lot of other people might have had but that's just speculation. I honestly can't compare it to MDA, which it's suppost to be the analog of. I have never had pure MDA or any kind of MDA for that matter. But rest assure you I've had MDMA, I have done more than my fair share of trips when it comes to shrooms and acid, so yes I know what a trip feels like, but just IMO, I like the roll of 6-apb, and yes it can give off a bit of visuals at high doses, but I, myself, wouldn't call it closer to a trip than a roll.. And you have quite sold me on having to try 3-MMC though. Besides that, we're all just speaking matter of opionion and I'm sorry if you took my previous statement to heart whatsoever. Was a little spun out myslef that night ON 6-apb. So please don't take any offense to what I my have said. I honestly didn't even go back and read what I wrote so I may be apoligizing over nothing but... that is all. Cheers and take care!

edit: I also thought that my post previous of this didn't get posted due to some wireless connection promblems I was having at the time so excuse me for basically repeat myself and alot of what I had already posted earlier. :-/

lol no...you didn't say anything offensive. And I really don't get offended by much of anything...other than I guess ignorance, because there is no good excuse to be ignorant. It's a personal choice. I may come off maybe sounding "Rude" when I post..I don't know...but don't take it that way. I dont mean anything bad by what I say. It is due to my crazy brain chemistry. I have good intentions with what I write..and I think healthy arguments are fun anyway.

MDA is better and stronger than MDMA but without as much "love" ...Everyone loves the love I understand that, but hardcore or experienced rollers are going to prefer MDA over MDMA, and I believe also they would prefer 3-mmc or 4-mmc over MDMA as well. I am the same way cuz of my past history. When I first started rolling I liked the smackey pure MDMA, sit back in the chair and melt away into the music ecstasy. Now I like speedier rolls where I can actually get OUT of the chair and do something! lol. Also if you had lower quality MDMA it would explain how you could enjoy these crappy 6-apb batches more than MDMA. Even for someone who liked to trip, 6-apb is a weak trip. And no way can you get the same feeling on 6-apb that you get on MDMA, everyone has agreed on that at least. So, I recommend you try 3-mmc if you are a fan of hardcore rolls. 3-mmc absolutely blows 6-apb out of the water...but if your chemistry is that much different than mine, and you can actually "Roll" from the 6-apb more than you can MDMA, then I can't say for sure. Either you did not have a serious batch of molly (Ive had pretty boring batches of pure MDMA before as well...) or your chemistry or personal preference is just not the same as me. It's just so confusing because I need to know how you "really" feel on the 6-apb and no way for me to honestly know that just by you explaining in words. Rolling and tripping are subjective terms...as is everything in our crappy limited, flawed language we speak. So what Im saying is that you may NOT enjoy the 3mmc more than 6-apb. It's hard for me to say that cuz the 3-mmc is 10 billion times better...but I guess I have to admit everyone is different..

Well regarding 6-apb, I had the real batch. 2 different batches. One was around 90% pure, but still wasnt much different than the clean batch I got. The other batch was the purest you can get. So, I've had the best batch going around CURRENTLY..I did my research and found the best source for the 6-apb and 5-IT. (5-IT is much better and much more like rolling in my opinion than 6-apb...so if you can tell the difference between those 2 drugs, then you'll see how my opinion of "Rolling" is. I consider 5-IT to feel just like MDMA as well, but more subtle. 3-mmc is NOT subtle...so that's the good news there! But back to the 6-apb..I didnt get to try it until 2012...and from what I heard from SOME, the older batches were far more euphoric than what is going around now. I still dont understand why different synths can be so different though, if it's the same drug? My latest batch of 6-apb I had was as good as the 6-apb gets now a days. Unfortunately as I Said I didnt get to try the older batches. And I did infact read every report online before I ever tried the drug, so I was well aware of the "bad" batches going around in 2010 when it first came out. People were up for like 4 days thinking they were dying. I think they were putting cocktails in there, like MDPV, APVP and stupid shit like that. Random chems like the bath salts. These will fuck up your heart. But Pure 6-apb is just boring to me. I wanted to enjoy it, but it's just not the same as ecstasy. Now what Im looking for, since Ive had my share of trips, it's just not the same. Tripping really DOES lose the magic...but ecstasy you can always get it back (At least I can) Tripping? I doubt you can if you've go as far as I have (past the point of no return) I seriously never want to trip again in my life. But my dumbass obviously will again I know that. I just ate some stupid pill I had laying around the other night for almost a year...just to see what it was. I figured it would be a piperazine, or DXM....it ended up being a Pipe. Shitty ass dirty trip. Worse than 6-apb. Just like 6-apb but much much stronger to the point of just being miserable. But still, nothing can compare to a bad shroom trip. This is as close to hell as you can get in the human body. They call it out of body experience, but not with me. I'm still in my body when I go to these other dimensions. It's not fun at all.

And to those who didn't read my posts, it's ok. It's just a bunch of rambing anyway. I write and talk to myself too, so it doesnt bother me if none of you read this. At least I'm reading it...lol
yeah he does drone on a bit.

sorry

What does "doing drone on a bit" mean?

UPDATE- I apologize I am not allowed to seperate my posts...this is an update. I tried the 3-mmc again but this time with some ethylphendiate and methylone mixed with it. I did not roll nearly as good this time. It was either tolerence from not taking more than a day break, or it could of been the mixture just brought me down. So, I just wanted to let people know that possibly tolerence can build very quickly with the 3-mmc, just as it does with MDMA. I still think MDMA probably does beat 3-mmc overall, I probably just forgot how good it really was...as it's been so long since I've had MDMA. But 3mmc reminds me of it a lot. It's pretty strong, but last night was a waste. I Rolled ok, but not like the first time. So take it for what it's worth. Others said it was good to combine with methylone, and maybe it is. Maybe it was the ethylphendiate which fucked up the roll? I have no clue. I couldnt find much info online about that, so was curious to try it myself. I don't recommend it. 3mmc on its own is fine!

I know I made it pretty far but the last post did me in. if I was on meph and trying to read this I think I would lose my mind.

Why is that? You susceptible to psychosis or somethin? I love reading my writing no matter what I'm on. lol

Last edited:
^Mephedrone blurrs vision in some people, especially with reading, and the only way to read something is to close one eye. Even then it's not certain you'll make out much.

^Mephedrone blurrs vision in some people, especially with reading, and the only way to read something is to close one eye. Even then it's not certain you'll make out much.

Yea because methadrone has a pretty large effect on the serotonin system, as opposed to the dopamine/norephine system, thus it has the kinda blurred/glowing vision/outline that people experience on a very serotonergic drug like MDMA.

^Exactly, but this seems to be somewhat selective. I.e on the last new years eve, everyone's vision was degraded while mine was sharp, even though I consumed the same ammount.

"Where's the ash tray man?" - "It's in your hand man"

I swear, it was like hanging out with blind people. Mephedrone is a lot of fun, a shame it puts such a strain on the heart.

Isn't the "Blurred" vision like the beginning (or pre-phase) of the start of Eye wiggles? Sometimes I get minor ones, but not really anymore. Things just to weak or my tolerence just too high. I think it's a weakness issue. Give me a REAL pill from the 90's and I'll see them. I remember getting pills that were 4 or 5x stronger back then than they are now. Must of been over 250 mg's of MDMA per pill. Had a quad stack once, (yes it was really 4x larger than the standard pill, and it was really packed full of MDMA) and rolled absolute balls from just one pill. They simply don't have that drug around anymore. MDMA is not what it used to be. But there could of been other added ingredients to make it stronger. Whatever they did back then they knew what they were doing. These crackheads ruined the scene putting shitty ass dirty BS in the pills. I bet the gov. hires people to make the fucking dirty ones. Who in their right mind would make some BS that people get sick from. They could make more profit being honest selling the real thing. The pills in the 90's were 5x the price they are now...but it was worth it bcuz you only needed one and you would roll far better than you will from even doing 5 pills now. And that's if you can even get a clean pill. It's like MDMA is extinct. It really is. But that is what 3-mmc and 4-mmc was for I guess.

3-mmc didnt seem to put a big strain on my heart. Nothing like when I did the ethylphendiate, 3-FA and Methylone combo. That was terrible. Reminded me of the bath salts, I was having heart attacks and shit...or feeling like I was. Far worse than just 3-mmc on it's own...I dont get any bad side effects from it.

Oh but I want to add that 3-FA (even offtopic) is amazing by itself. It's not a chem to mix with others. For me, it is the most amazing clean feeling "Roll" like mild MDMA from the 90's...and just made me feel normal again. I think I could use that if a doctor would prescribe it. lol

lol no...you didn't say anything offensive. And I really don't get offended by much of anything...other than I guess ignorance, because there is no good excuse to be ignorant. It's a personal choice. I may come off maybe sounding "Rude" when I post..I don't know...but don't take it that way. I dont mean anything bad by what I say. It is due to my crazy brain chemistry. I have good intentions with what I write..and I think healthy arguments are fun anyway.

MDA is better and stronger than MDMA but without as much "love" ...Everyone loves the love I understand that, but hardcore or experienced rollers are going to prefer MDA over MDMA, and I believe also they would prefer 3-mmc or 4-mmc over MDMA as well. I am the same way cuz of my past history. When I first started rolling I liked the smackey pure MDMA, sit back in the chair and melt away into the music ecstasy. Now I like speedier rolls where I can actually get OUT of the chair and do something! lol. Also if you had lower quality MDMA it would explain how you could enjoy these crappy 6-apb batches more than MDMA. Even for someone who liked to trip, 6-apb is a weak trip. And no way can you get the same feeling on 6-apb that you get on MDMA, everyone has agreed on that at least. So, I recommend you try 3-mmc if you are a fan of hardcore rolls. 3-mmc absolutely blows 6-apb out of the water...but if your chemistry is that much different than mine, and you can actually "Roll" from the 6-apb more than you can MDMA, then I can't say for sure. Either you did not have a serious batch of molly (Ive had pretty boring batches of pure MDMA before as well...) or your chemistry or personal preference is just not the same as me. It's just so confusing because I need to know how you "really" feel on the 6-apb and no way for me to honestly know that just by you explaining in words. Rolling and tripping are subjective terms...as is everything in our crappy limited, flawed language we speak. So what Im saying is that you may NOT enjoy the 3mmc more than 6-apb. It's hard for me to say that cuz the 3-mmc is 10 billion times better...but I guess I have to admit everyone is different..

Well regarding 6-apb, I had the real batch. 2 different batches. One was around 90% pure, but still wasnt much different than the clean batch I got. The other batch was the purest you can get. So, I've had the best batch going around CURRENTLY..I did my research and found the best source for the 6-apb and 5-IT. (5-IT is much better and much more like rolling in my opinion than 6-apb...so if you can tell the difference between those 2 drugs, then you'll see how my opinion of "Rolling" is. I consider 5-IT to feel just like MDMA as well, but more subtle. 3-mmc is NOT subtle...so that's the good news there! But back to the 6-apb..I didnt get to try it until 2012...and from what I heard from SOME, the older batches were far more euphoric than what is going around now. I still dont understand why different synths can be so different though, if it's the same drug? My latest batch of 6-apb I had was as good as the 6-apb gets now a days. Unfortunately as I Said I didnt get to try the older batches. And I did infact read every report online before I ever tried the drug, so I was well aware of the "bad" batches going around in 2010 when it first came out. People were up for like 4 days thinking they were dying. I think they were putting cocktails in there, like MDPV, APVP and stupid shit like that. Random chems like the bath salts. These will fuck up your heart. But Pure 6-apb is just boring to me. I wanted to enjoy it, but it's just not the same as ecstasy. Now what Im looking for, since Ive had my share of trips, it's just not the same. Tripping really DOES lose the magic...but ecstasy you can always get it back (At least I can) Tripping? I doubt you can if you've go as far as I have (past the point of no return) I seriously never want to trip again in my life. But my dumbass obviously will again I know that. I just ate some stupid pill I had laying around the other night for almost a year...just to see what it was. I figured it would be a piperazine, or DXM....it ended up being a Pipe. Shitty ass dirty trip. Worse than 6-apb. Just like 6-apb but much much stronger to the point of just being miserable. But still, nothing can compare to a bad shroom trip. This is as close to hell as you can get in the human body. They call it out of body experience, but not with me. I'm still in my body when I go to these other dimensions. It's not fun at all.

And to those who didn't read my posts, it's ok. It's just a bunch of rambing anyway. I write and talk to myself too, so it doesnt bother me if none of you read this. At least I'm reading it...lol

What does "doing drone on a bit" mean?

UPDATE- I apologize I am not allowed to seperate my posts...this is an update. I tried the 3-mmc again but this time with some ethylphendiate and methylone mixed with it. I did not roll nearly as good this time. It was either tolerence from not taking more than a day break, or it could of been the mixture just brought me down. So, I just wanted to let people know that possibly tolerence can build very quickly with the 3-mmc, just as it does with MDMA. I still think MDMA probably does beat 3-mmc overall, I probably just forgot how good it really was...as it's been so long since I've had MDMA. But 3mmc reminds me of it a lot. It's pretty strong, but last night was a waste. I Rolled ok, but not like the first time. So take it for what it's worth. Others said it was good to combine with methylone, and maybe it is. Maybe it was the ethylphendiate which fucked up the roll? I have no clue. I couldnt find much info online about that, so was curious to try it myself. I don't recommend it. 3mmc on its own is fine!

Why is that? You susceptible to psychosis or somethin? I love reading my writing no matter what I'm on. lol

The person who wrote "he does drone on a bit" is trying to be nasty to you about your posts being too long.

Just another bluelighter who has nothing worthwhile to contribute so resorts to immature comments.(flaming) If he doesnt like your posts he shouldnt read them.

Carry on as you are kob!

You are just like me in your thoughts and observations and I enjoy your posts drug fuelled or not!

SO can I get a clear answer on this. Bk-MDMA and 3-MMC maybe a half and half ratio A good idea? Please only first hand experience's.

have almost consumed a gram of this over 20 hours. i got given a sample which is all good but im sorry theres no way this is a top product. maybe i havent been dosing enough in one go, maybe ive been given something completely different. there are stimulant effects but nowhere in the mephedrone/mdma category

3-mmc is no wheres as good as 4-mmc But to be fair its not bad at all. Got a much better high when I sniffed it as opposed to eating. But damn does it burn. Not 2c-e level but damn it comes close

is 3-mmc better then 4-me as far as euphoria and stimulation goes? I find that when I i.v. 4mec after say 6 redoses I'm too exhausted to exert the energy to fix another. with 4-mmc even towards the tail end of a binge U get good energy and euphoria from each dose.

what would you say the difference between 3-mmc and 4-mmc is effect wise? what are the dose differences?

Ive never done 4mec I heard it was shit and didnt ever try it 4-mmc vs. 3-mmc the difference is there but its tough to describe 3-mmc was a more intense at first and keep me up all damn night I did about 200 to 300 mgs maybe and 100 mgs of methylone and felt depressed all morning from serotonin depletion and with only one night trial its hard to be sure but 3-mmc did feel a little bit dirtier but overall a strong chem thats for sure

never got the intense euphoria from 3-mmc that i did from 4-mmc. i was consuming alcohol though which i suppose would take away from some of the effects, but the stuff just didnt 'hit' me on the first dose, when it would with 4-mmc. both are moreish and sociable ime. 3-mmc wasnt as messy and i felt more alert than i would with 4-mmc in a positive way. estimated dosing 50-100mg every 1-2 hours nasal

have almost consumed a gram of this over 20 hours. i got given a sample which is all good but im sorry theres no way this is a top product. maybe i havent been dosing enough in one go, maybe ive been given something completely different. there are stimulant effects but nowhere in the mephedrone/mdma category

Well it's possible I forgot how good MDMA is. And yes, it's not as potent as those pills I told you about. BUT for an RC, it is top of the line. Way better and longer lasting than 4-MEC (maybe a combo of 4-MEC and 3MMC would mimic 4mmc better? Somebody please answer?) and even better and stronger than 5-IT. However doesnt last as long as 5IT.

Well as for Bkmdma/3mmc combo, it's the best. Hands down replaces MDMA better than any other combo of RC's I've tried. So those looking for MDMA replacement...this is it. The best way I found to do it, is to ingest the 3mmc first...wait 45 mins then take the M1. This is going to blow anyone away who hasn't done MDMA in a while. I have heard lots of bad reports on 3mmc...all I can say is either they went in with way too high expectations, got a bad batch, dont know HOW to roll, or they simply didn't take the right dose. That is all I can see messing up a 3mmc experience, as it is NOT subtle at all. Almost saw eye wiggles, def stronger than most clean MDMA pills I remember getting. I used to roll a LOT too so I should remember. 3mmc is the replacement in my opinion if you do it right. I think I did at least 200 or more mg's on each dose. Dosed 3x at least and that is how you may have to do it to get off good, as many of the bad reports only said they did 100 mg's. That I guess isn't enough. And dont expect it to be as good as meph as many said that will just lead to disappointment. It's definitely more speedy than MDMA which I think is a plus. Also I tried snorting it...it's not that painful. Nothing compared to 3-FA or 4-FA. But ingesting leads to a much better and longer lasting experience for me with this. Just like MDMA, I don't recommend you snort the 3mmc.

PS- Dont forget to update if anyone has tried 4-MEC/3-MMC combo!! I bet you it would mimic 4-mmc...also I wonder how 4-FA and 3mmc would fare...probably really speedy but intense, possibly like meph.

The person who wrote "he does drone on a bit" is trying to be nasty to you about your posts being too long.

Just another bluelighter who has nothing worthwhile to contribute so resorts to immature comments.(flaming) If he doesnt like your posts he shouldnt read them.

Carry on as you are kob!

You are just like me in your thoughts and observations and I enjoy your posts drug fuelled or not!

Ok well, thank you! lol..

Here`s a WARNING !!!!

Saturday night I took 125mg of 6 apb then at 6hrs into it it I took 400mg 3mmc (usual dose) both gelcapped.

This was the first time ever I was in trouble with anything. I started to sweat which I do a lot on all sorts of drugs but never ever like this. Sweat suddenly started pouring out of me. It was like a river running down my head and I was getting all sorts of weird and frightening effects. Vision was all over the place. I started sipping water immediately and by the time I had taken half a pint I was calming down.

I am very very experienced with all sorts of rc`s over the years (70+ types) and I could clearly see this was a BAD COMBINATION.

Please dont do this combo!

I think i'll give this one a go, and fuck me if i don't get any euphoria out of it ;)