• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Yesterday i took 50mg. I was a very light experience... nearly no visual, just some bright in colors and sometype of fog/mist outside at night. It has nearly no bodyload, just a little bit on the comeup.

As everyone said before it is relaxing and not demanding. Watching movie and talking was very easy. I also felt on the come up and first 2.30 hours somekind of erotic sphere.

It pairs very good with weed, i had N2O also but did not tryed i was very satisfaced as i was.

There was nothing remarkable of the experience, did not touch my mind or my soul. But next day i feel full of happyness and energy. Sleeping was very easy after about 6 hours.

My previous experiences are : Loads and hard experiences with weed, GHB, LSA, LSD, Ald-52, eth-lad, 2c-b-fly..

Any question i would be happy to answer.

Vaporized 5-8mg freebase 2C-C, harsh vapor. It's not fun. Just throws all that muscle discomfort into a tense 60 seconds, but it still persists afterwards. The normal 2C-C visuals are there. Clear headspace, but you're tripping. Total duration = 1 hour.

Last edited:
Hi All,

Got a nice reaction on my 2C-C after acquiring from a new vendor (new to me anyway after our favourite Eastern Europe vendor had to take a break). Pleased to see this as I got 2G =D

LJfz9R.jpg

Hi All,

Got a nice reaction on my 2C-C after acquiring from a new vendor (new to me anyway after our favourite Eastern Europe vendor had to take a break). Pleased to see this as I got 2G =D

LJfz9R.jpg

Tried this one last night at 55mg, lovely evening, dissolved in some tonic water. I got some nice visuals and it was a very peaceful and chilled experience. As it has been said before it synergises really well with cannabis. I was vaping high quality herb and very potent oil.

I will have had some tolerance from the 4-HO-DPT the night before, I normally don't do things so close together but I am going to be away from home for two months so wanted to try it.

This is has to be my favourite 2C-x out of 2C-D, 2C-E and 2CB-FLY. I haven't tried the others but so far I really like this one, sort of the 4-ACO-MET of the 2C series. Looking forward to a higher dose next time as I felt it has even more to offer.

I think this one would be a good one for the daytime at a festival and will try in August and report back.

Yeah 2C-C really is so nice. I find it to be the most similar to 2C-B of any of the 2Cs, but more mentally psychedelic and more crisp and less colorful in the visual department. Not quite as euphoric and emotional as 2C-B either, but a little clearer and less fuzzy too, but besides that a pretty overall similar mindstate. I actually only took 32mg the last time I took it and went to a show, and I had a great time and it was surprisingly quite visual.

I also got 2 grams recently. :) Haven't tried it yet from this batch but I may actually take a bit today, not sure yet.

Has anyone combined this one with 4-ACO-DMT or 4-ACO-MET? I was thinking all three in combo might be interesting or too much.

found a report on erowid that I will check out.

^I've only combo'd it with MXE and cannabis; mixed poorly with MXE.

2C-C is an odd one; at 35mg I generally can't get visuals and get very little but discomforting effects, but at 40mg+ it gets extremely visual and has a deep-ish head space. I've seen 40mg floor one person while I've been completely bored with 40mg. Other times 40mg has been plenty. Not sure what it is. I find the sweet spot to be there between 40-50mg. Didn't like going past 50mg, haven't tried past 60mg, and never tried less than 30mg (30mg was a major dud).

Has anyone combined this one with 4-ACO-DMT or 4-ACO-MET? I was thinking all three in combo might be interesting or too much.

I've once combined 20mg 4-AcO-DMT with 20mg 2C-C (dosed at the same time). They complimented each other nicely, the 2C-C seemed to add some neon-colored details to the CEV's of the 4-AcO-DMT.

Yes, I combined it with 4aco-dmt once but found that it felt as if the 2 chemicals where trying to battle with each other rather than play well. This could be down to setting and subsequent body load issues but it didn't stand out to me as being that nice.

I have found 2c-c to go very well with LSD, MDMA, Ketamine, Nos. (not all in one big combo obviously)

For me 2c-c is a great chemical to reacquaint oneself with with the psychedelic experience after a long break. Gentle enough on the body and mind yet has the potential to be quite visual with a decent amount of depth and magic. The short duration is a big bonus for me to, I can dose after dinner time and still get to bed on time and not be too drained the following day.

Yes, I combined it with 4aco-dmt once but found that it felt as if the 2 chemicals where trying to battle with each other rather than play well. This could be down to setting and subsequent body load issues but it didn't stand out to me as being that nice.

I have found 2c-c to go very well with LSD, MDMA, Ketamine, Nos. (not all in one big combo obviously)

For me 2c-c is a great chemical to reacquaint oneself with with the psychedelic experience after a long break. Gentle enough on the body and mind yet has the potential to be quite visual with a decent amount of depth and magic. The short duration is a big bonus for me to, I can dose after dinner time and still get to bed on time and not be too drained the following day.

It certainly is lovely. Nice to know it goes well with those classics. I don't see the point of combining with other 2C-x, I combined 2C-D with 2CB-FLY which was nice but thinking about it wouldn't try it again. I will try it with a tryptamine but I am not sure which ones. 4-ACO-MET might play nice. I have 4-ACO-DET/DMT/MET/MIPT and 4-HO-MET/DET/DPT/EPT to play with but will take some time as I don't like want to spoil the magic by using them too often.

I am sure they is a golden combo somewhere in that lot. But to be honest it is nice on its own as long as you don't go in expecting something different.

maybe it is down to ratios why some have good combos and others don't, will take a lot of research to find the ultimate ratios and I am sure it will be different for everyone. Too many variables.

2c-c is my favorite 2c-x (only tried c, e and low dose p). A bad trip is VERY unlikely. I also like 2c-e very much, but 2c-c does not have physical side effects, so it is a clear winner in my book. And the duration is so short, that trips do not need planning (if you have many social constraints).

I had my birthday weekend this weekend, so I went a little harder than usual and took a psychedelic 2 days in a row. I decided to do 2C-C, I got some recently and haven't had it in quite some time, but I remembered it to be very good, similar to 2C-B but perhaps even preferable for me. On Friday I had taken some propylhexedrine which had me feeling good, and I took 20mg of 2C-C on top of it, got a really nice, warm, wonderful buzz, and then took 20mg more, all orally, maybe 2 hours later. I was hanging out with my girl and we just had the greatest evening... we were both just brimming over with love (she didn't take any but knew I was and was definitely feeling my vibe I think). It was really profound, just feeling gratefulness for what we have. I was moved to tears, although it was much more akin to an MDMA experience than a psychedelic one, though surely the propyl which is a releaser was a big part of that. Very clear-headed, less side effects than propylhexedrine on its own, they combined really nicely indeed. I slept fine, I also mixed some alcohol with it, not a whole lot but wow, what a great combo. I think I recall people talking years ago about how 2C-C has a special synergy with alcohol and I can concur that this is true for me. Interestingly, I also find DOC to have a very special synergy with alcohol. I felt warm and fuzzy and just absolutely euphoric in this very centered and beautiful way.

Then the next day I was going out to see a show by one of my favorite bands these days at an outdoor downtown day festival. An hour before leaving for it (my friend was driving and I was at his house), I took 40mg of 2C-C all at once, and a 10mg booster an hour and a half after that (which just prolonged it as far as I can tell). It started to hit me quite fast, within a half hour it became strong to the point of visuals and a decidedly psychedelic headspace, despite having had it the day before also. We were watching a video of Radiohead from the Base, The King of Limbs. I had a really profound musical experience watching it. I find with more recent Radiohead albums, I have actually disliked them the first few times hearing them, but then over time grown to love them. I hadn't made the switch with The King of Limbs yet, but I certainly did on Saturday. I couldn't believe I had listened to the album multiple times and thought it was boring. The rhythmic stuff they're doing is fucking crazy and next level. I think it helped watching them actually playing this stuff, and how much they were rocking out. I understood the music so intimately, I felt like I could hear so many nuances in it, 2C-C is a great music enhancer I have found.

Then we went to the show, and I had a couple of beers throughout the night. The band was incredible, so funky, I hadn't seen them for a while and they've improved since I last saw them. I danced so hard, I found I could move my body in complex ways that were really satisfying and responding to the nuances of the beat well. I would say that 2C-C increased my appreciation for music and my ability to be hyper-aware of everything going on better than most psychedelics, it reminded me of how 2C-E does in a way but less intensely. My awareness felt very sharp. But the most unique effect was how much it increased my understanding of complex rhythms. Very intriguing. I felt a strong euphoria all night and I felt very sociable and confident and carefree, which reminds me of DOC also. There really are more similarities than I had once detected. I started dropping off the peak after maybe 2.5 hours, but I still felt moderately strong effects for a while after that and I had a wonderful glow the whole rest of the night. Also, decidedly pro-erotic.

Overall, I have to say I really love 2C-C, I feel like I got to know it a lot better over the weekend. 40mg of 2C-B would get me to a similar level of intensity I think, I really do find 2C-C about the same level of potent. I find the trip more psychedelic, but less visual than 2C-B, but still pretty visual. They have a similar feeling of warm, comfy body feel and a very open and loving mindset, but I really like the increased clarity and crispness of the 2C-C state. I haven't had 2C-B in years, but from memory, I currently prefer 2C-C.

Does anyone agree with me that most 2c-c doses posted online are too low and lead to people being underwhelmed. It really only begins to shine at high doses and it's quite benign psychically so the side effects don't get out of hand. However the visuals are turned up to 11, while it's still more on the recreational side there is more head space and the dose response curve is linear so no nasty surprises?

Probably so, for me I actually find it to be of similar potency to 2C-B, so 40mg is a really nice trip, visual and emotional, similar to 2C-B but deeper. I'm certainly going to try it at 50mg and 60mg. I have no fear of this as it's extraordinarily comfortable. I also want to try 2C-B at the same dosages, as I find 30mg of it to be quite underwhelming and 40mg to be starting to get good.

I find it worthless below 40mg, so yeah, I think most of the doses you see on erowid and such are too low.

That's by no means meant to be an endorsement to jump in at 40mg if you've never tried it before. Safety first!

I had visuals with 25mg. Max dose was 45mg and it's very comfortable like Xorkoth said. This chem is wonderful and don't feel harmful. I'll probably try it again :)

Last edited:
Does it go well with sex? I was thinking of dropping some with a glass of wine and fool around with Ms. Goodwalt :)