• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

MGS - 45mg is a pretty heft dose ime, I can have a nice +++ from 20mg but i suppose everyone is different. Dont think I would ever push this one over 30mg.

You might have some unusual sensitivity to it...30mg for most people will only produce a strong ++.

I've shared 2C-C with at least a half dozen people and all found it gentle and favorable in the 40-50mg range, one hard-head took 80mg and said he could have done 100mg. I find 50-60mg to suit my tastes personally.

You might have some unusual sensitivity to it...30mg for most people will only produce a strong ++.

I've shared 2C-C with at least a half dozen people and all found it gentle and favorable in the 40-50mg range, one hard-head took 80mg and said he could have done 100mg. I find 50-60mg to suit my tastes personally.

In that case im one of the lucky ones i guess. Its one of my favourite 2c's.

I found 60 mg to be very therapeutic... this is a great sacrament... easy going and trippy too

I had one of the best trips of my life combing 100mg 2c c over a night with the same of mxe. I cant get it out of my mind. Its like in The Chronicles of Narnia though, you cant get to Narnia the same way twice :-(

This one feels like it would be excellent combined with other psychedelics, since it doesn't bring anything really to surface and has no strong side-effects. Anyone able to share experiences and doses with LSD/Shrooms/4-aco-dmt/4-ho-met? Interested with the likes of LSD how it would be best to combine the two given LSD's longer duration.

This is a brilliant psy for when you just have a bit of free time but don't want to have a serious personal review etc. 20-25mg for first time dose, but I find this stuff really starts to shine at 30mg and just makes whatever you are doing more engrossing.

I had my first 2C-C experience last weekend, together with friends dosed 18mg for the girlfriend who was playing with my traktor library, she had some pretty intense visuals, saw us wearing glasses, spiders, clouds and at some point little dragons began popping out of the mixer and snap at her lol.. It seems she is rather sensitive to psychedelics and will have to keep this in mind and give her treshold doses to begin with.

I myself decided after adding another 25mg that this was to be a muliti stage rocket and added about 20mgs of 2C-D and another 15mg of 2C-C at this stage it felt like the ideal clubdrug for I was having the time of my life dancing, while she was surprising me with some of the tunes I have been collecting in the last few years and at time joining her to chat a bit or check what tune she was playing or to chase away some pesky little dragons so she could carry on. =D

For me visuals were present when not focussing on the music or in other places like the toilet, but never very defined, it reminded me of a low dose 4-HO-MET but indeed with some sedation and a very uninhibited state I was even a little bit wobbly at times so that wouldn't be ideal in a club setting.. This could have been the 4mg flubromazepam I had for my muscle tension, which normally doesnt have a pronounced effect. (I know it dampens the trip but its safer than a beta blocker and lack of strong visuals would make it even more functional in a club setting)

I gave the remaining 25mg to the other friend who was a bit quiet at the time which is nothing like him so in the super mood I was in I hoped it would do the same for him, but unfortunately he found it too intense visually after a while and he had bad nausea for a few hours and finally asked me for a benzo for it to stop because it was to much for him.

For me I think I have found a new friend less wave like in intensity than 2C-B and it is very euphoric while relaxing in a way but still it invites you to dance and has a smooth consistent action which besides a sort of drunken swagger at higher doses.. It seems this is going to be my new clubbing favorite. Me like a lot!

Has anybody experienced a wobbliness on a high dose of 2C-C?

Edit: will see next time when taken on it's own as I have ordered a gram of this gem of a chem.

Last edited:
I fed my SO their third psychedelic ever this weekend, 2C-C...we each took 45mg. Now this is the same 2C-C I've always had, acquired way back in 2004.

Both of us had an intense and somewhat difficult comeup, something I've never experienced before on 2c-C. C ended up vomiting about 2 hr in. But after that, it smoothed out for both of us. At about 3hr in, C went outside and 15 min later came in and described an experience that I would call a ++++. A 'meeting with water (element).' Language used included being 'one with the universe.'

I love 2c-C. I was surprised it gave C flirtations with ++++. I thought it would be a milder and more recreational experience. We both are excited to work our way up to 2C-E. Discovering the psychedelics all over with a psychedelic virgin is heavenly. Thank you Shulgin!

Woah, nice to have some verification on the great shelf life!
Do you do anything special for preservation? Or just keep it in normal room temperature?

Woah, nice to have some verification on the great shelf life!
Do you do anything special for preservation? Or just keep it in normal room temperature?

I just keep em in glass vials (sealed tight) with a rock or two of desiccant in the powder. Even the tryptamines I have are stored this way these days (those I used to keep frozen but no longer an option) and they all seem to not ever degrade. Some of them (tryptamines) are a bit darker (my 4-OH-Ts), but not much...and yet others (such as a-MT, 5-MeO-X, and others) have kept their white color.

I had my first experience with 2C-C last night and was quite disappointed. Trying to pinpoint what might have gone wrong if anything.

I took what I believed to be 24mg orally in a solution. I am male, 61kg (135 pounds) so I don't usually need large dosages of chemicals but perhaps my body requires a larger dose of 2C-C. Not on any medications. I hadn't eaten in about 6 hours. After about 30 minutes I felt as if I was on the way up. I went for a walk and I felt slightly dazed or disorientated, was in a mildly pleasant headspace but not what I would call high or tripping. Came home and took a shower at about +90 minutes which was nice but nothing out of the ordinary. At times I felt completely sober, and other times it felt like the comeup on MDMA. Then all of a sudden I was back at baseline. I felt relaxed, but nothing more. No altered perceptions, no body buzz, nothing. This was ~3 hours after dosing.

Was I expecting too much from this dose? I never really felt high, or as though I peaked or even plateaued at all. Just a mildly altered headspace during the comeup and then nothing.

Here are some of my thoughts about what might have happened:

* I had decided to dump my bag of 2C-C into vodka since I don't entirely trust my .001g scales (new scales are on the way). I measured 244mg of 2C-C (was sold to me as 200mg so I'm confident this was relatively accurate) and dissolved it into 10mL of vodka. Everything seemed to dissolve properly but I'm wondering if I didn't use enough vodka to dissolve this amount of 2C-C. I couldn't see any solid particles in the solution so presumably this means it had dissolved properly?

* I had experienced some stomach discomfort in the hours leading up to dosing. I had some ginger tea to help with the discomfort but I'm wondering if whatever was going on down there hampered absorption of the drug.

* I was in a relatively good mindset, having the house to myself and no pressing matters to deal with. I have a stressful job and suffer from mild anxiety and depression so perhaps this interfered with the experience.

* The 2C-C was from a source with a good reputation, but I have no idea as to the actual purity of the product. It was a chalky, fluffy white powder.

Any ideas or suggestions? Should I try a higher dose? Should I try plugging? Everything I read about 2C-C makes it sound like a drug I would enjoy. I find even weed is too stimulating or intense for me these days, so the idea of a light, short-duration experience is something I was excited to experience. But at 24mg my expectations were not met. Wondering where to go from here.

For me, I first tried 2C-C twice way back in like 2006, when I was first starting to really get into psychedelics beyond occasional mushroom trips. I had no tolerance buildup, and I tried it at 40mg orally, and also 50. Both experiences seemed lacking, not fully developed. A bit visual, a definite body high, but nothing I wished to repeat. Fast-forward to a few months ago. I took 32mg orally before a show (JRAD, one of the better shows I've ever seen). I now have a general permatolerance from tripping so much in the intervening years, and I consider myself a hardhead now, unlike then, when I tended to need the dosage ranges recommended by Shulgin/Erowid. Well, that 32mg gave me a NICE trip, quite intricately visual, similar to 2C-B-'s visuals but less colorful and much more fractallized and detailed. I felt some empathogenesis and euphoria, and also quite a bit more mental psychedelia than 2C-B. It seemed most similar to 2C-B than to anything else, but I liked it better for sure. Not sure why it hit me so much better recently, and at a lower dose. But if I come across it again, I'd be happy to take it, it was a great trip.

I'd recommend going higher next time, unless you had any symptoms that were alarming. It sounds like you were just underwhelmed, and for 2C-C, 24mg is a pretty low dose. Those halfway in trips can be uncomfortable.

I find 2C-C's threshold to be at 40mg personally, that's where I actually start tripping and it can get quite fun with some herb.

YMMV, don't jump in at higher doses till you've tried lower ones; with that said, I find it shines at 50-55mg.

mr_rabbit

Everyone is different in some ways, but I think 24 mg is too low to have the experience you want to achieve. You can easily double your oral dose of 2c-c, it is a safe chemical in such low dosage. It might be you will find that 48mg is low but then you will know what to do next.

First time I took 2c-c I used 100mg plugged over the night with the same in MXE.

This definatly has the potential for more than a "light" psychedelic. It was one of the most intense/important trips I have had.

Took it a few more times at lower doses and it wasnt the same. This one is on my shortish list of things to reaquire

Generally people seem to push 2C-C since it seems ever forgiving. I've pushed it to 55mg and I can say it's a full on trip at that point. I'll probably try 60mg some time but likely not move past that.

When reading these high dosages, I think it's important to remember that not everyone will handle it as smoothly. Here's a case where bad side effects were felt at 75mg, so work up slowly.
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=85144

I should also be more clear I reached the ~100mg mark with 3 (maybe 2? I forget) doses over the course of the night. I am also naturally hardeaded.

As always YMMV

I'm looking to pick up a gram of 2c-c from my vendor pretty soon, is this drug really as relaxed as people make it seem?
I love 2c-e but I don't like the extreme muscle tension that comes along with it, after a trip is done I usually have a headache and pain in my legs from unconsciously contracting my muscles, I get the same effect from DOC but never LSD or psilocybin.

It's pretty relaxed, I find 2C-B more relaxing but 2C-C is also really nice. Smooth on the body.

^^I never have bad after effects with 2C-C like you described about 2C-E Holy Toast.

Anyways, a gram of 2C-C is only like, 20 doses if you generally dose it around 50mg (which is about where I like it) and thus isn't that much. It's a very impotent 2C.