• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

I love it when Julie edits a post. She leaves her very own dominant "I'm going to give you the snip and tuck your balls away in the fridge" type reply. Boa just got cuck'd. Alright if it had been fubar, he likes a good bit of girth up his battycrease :D

He certainly does!

I've got 2 packages that I ordered to a friends about a week ago that have not arrived :!

Given the fact that they were from independent vendors I have used before and have a reasonable amount of faith in, would it be a fair assumption that they got nabbed at the arrival delivery office side of things? Is she likely to get a confiscation letter, and if I can get reships sent out is there any chance mail in her name could be getting watched by her delivery office now?

I would check with the vendors first. If they and you are sure that it was sent and the date that was sent would allow ample delivery time it might be a safe bet not to get anything else delivered to your mates house. Sus! :sus:

Yeah I'm just firing the vendors a message now. I have 100% faith in the friend, but her flatmates (non-drug users) are fucking weird to be honest, I can imagine them tidying away her mail when she was away for the weekend then never bothered to tell her... Hopefully they'll turn up one way or another!

I am getting worried myself. My copy of Otter Enthusiasts Monthly has not turned up. Hopefully not seized by customs or i might have some explaining to do.

I am getting worried myself. My copy of Otter Enthusiasts Monthly has not turned up. Hopefully not seized by customs or i might have some explaining to do.

As there are no otters native to Australia, customs have probably seized it under bio-protection laws.

A similar thing happens to me sometimes with my subscription to 'Hopeful Sunshine Biennial'.

Which, coincidentally, is also the name of my favourite local Chinese restaurant.

As there are no otters native to Australia, customs have probably seized it under bio-protection laws.

A similar thing happens to me sometimes with my subscription to 'Hopeful Sunshine Biennial'.

Which, coincidentally, is also the name of my favourite local Chinese restaurant.
I am cross breeding otters with kangaroos. Kotters. Very interesting creatures. Basically giant jumping otters that can punch and kick the shit out of people. Mainly to protect my acid stash from FUBAR. Unfortunately a few jumped the fence and have escaped into the wild. I could be in big trouble as i did a back cross with a rabbit to help speed up the breeding cycle so it wont be long before thousands of kotters are roaming the streets looking for a fight. All because of fucking FUBAR.

UPDATE: One of the vendors asked what address I ordered to, so I went to copy and paste it over from the order notes and see I managed to write the postcode before the city, then copy and pasted that mistake into all of the delivery addresses that I ordered that day. Anyone have any idea how that could effect proceedings? I'd have thought the postal system could handle a mistake like that without any serious delays or having to check inside the package, especially seeing as the city is Edinburgh and not some collection of hovels in the highlands, but as it's effected both orders I'm guessing the address issue is to blame. :|

UPDATE: One of the vendors asked what address I ordered to, so I went to copy and paste it over from the order notes and see I managed to write the postcode before the city, then copy and pasted that mistake into all of the delivery addresses that I ordered that day. Anyone have any idea how that could effect proceedings? I'd have thought the postal system could handle a mistake like that without any serious delays or having to check inside the package, especially seeing as the city is Edinburgh and not some collection of hovels in the highlands, but as it's effected both orders I'm guessing the address issue is to blame. :|

The Royal Mail has long taken pride in its ability to deliver post however vague or cryptic the address may be. So I very much doubt that putting the postcode in the wrong position would pose much of a problem for the genii they employ ;)

The Royal Mail has long taken pride in its ability to deliver post however vague or cryptic the address may be. So I very much doubt that putting the postcode in the wrong position would pose much of a problem for the genii they employ ;)

Well that's what you'd think, but its taken them about a week to spot the postcode so far!!

If somehow you end up with my erm Otter publication can you send it to me OM. I need to find a solution to the looming Kotter crisis.

Yeah sure mate I'll fire it your way once I'm done, erm, reading it.

According to a random stranger on reddit, mail is normally sorted electronically (dunno how it handles some of the ridiculously poorly handwritten letters I've successfully received) so the delay will be caused by someone having to manually put it to the right place at every step. So that's kinda encouraging.

One of those orders has arrived about 10 days after it was marked as shipped, so feeling a bit more hopeful for the other one arriving too now!

Unfortunately it wasn't my liberal supply of hash and ket, which would have gone down a treat this weekend, but instead what my friend describes as "some very brown 2c-b"... :p

I don't buy a lot of the net, as I have no need too, but over the years I have met one or two people who av done good biz with, ended up speaking to a boy who had proper Sri Lanka MSJ!! Good prices etc, thought too good for real msj, boy said he would send a sample, and all being good and lay out a big note for 500 of them because that would be a steal, but my mother had different ideas, she got the post first opened them, knew exactly what they where, she's not naive, she's been around the block more than once, and she flushed them.

*snip*

Anyone had anything simarlar done to them? Drugs down the loo? Between my mum & missus av lost quite a bit *snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that discussion of bulk quantities and pricing or any potentially ongoing criminal activity is verboten on BL. Please bear in mind that nobody here is as anonymous as it can feel sometimes and posts can and have come back to bite members on the backside. A good rule of thumb is that if you wouldn't be happy for the local police to be reading what you're posting you should probably not be posting it or be phrasing it in such a way as to be far more open to interpretation.

That said, as you were, folks :)

Last thing we spent far too long waiting for was this new computer - nearly a week it took and then the courier claimed we hadn't answered the door despite him never having knocked. Sly sausage.

...then the courier claimed we hadn't answered the door despite him never having knocked. Sly sausage.

That happened to me with my last phone. Stayed in waiting for it all day, at about 8 o clock I saw a white van drive in and out of the street, promptly followed by an email saying "we tried to deliver but you weren't in!" Presumably he just drove into the street to get the geolocation thing to show he'd been here! Sly sausage indeed.

Anyway, everybody check out this absolute gem.

I have it pretty good where I live in the Midwest. Free USPS in two days 95% of the time. And $20 FedEx overnight usually delivered around 9am.

Waiting is a thorn in my side for sure. I can never afford to stockpile and when I want it I want it now! In my experience that's when vendors are out of stock as well! Grrrr

What happens if your mail is seized?also how would they detect it?if it is not a package and in a letter/card and it's a super small amount ?like a tenth of a gram?