• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

3-fpm is still available after the ban? I had a feeling I should have bought some before it got banned but I just never heard much of it locally like mephedrone enough to warrant it. That PV analogue will be savage I'd watch my mate OD'd off a-pvp - although he probably completely overdid it. It's easy done I guess =\

Good to hear the broadstrokes - sounds like it came good to some extent =D have a good day dude xx

One more shot dude? Could be perfect timing yet...

I certainly hope so mate. I get a worse comedown when my goodies don't arrive than I do from taking them... :\

But you know what really takes the piss? The only thing the postman delivered today was a letter from my bank confirming that the international bank transfer was successful! How's that for fuckin irony? :X

I certainly hope so mate. I get a worse comedown when my goodies don't arrive than I do from taking them... :\

But you know what really takes the piss? The only thing the postman delivered today was a letter from my bank confirming that the international bank transfer was successful! How's that for fuckin irony? :X

Heh, I still bitterly remember the day I was fully expecting some much needed gear to arrive but instead received nothing but a formal letter to confirm the termination of my employment...

Will keep my fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow for ya!

Heh, I still bitterly remember the day I was fully expecting some much needed gear to arrive but instead received nothing but a formal letter to confirm the termination of my employment...

Ouch! Bet that fuckin hurt...

Thanks for the good vibes man :)

Absolutely, that's what I meant when I said the timing could be perfect xx

What's on the shopping list? Did you read my silly mashed up rambly post about my renewed interest in investigating new areas now that the clonitrazolam is flowing?

EDIT - Sorry - just found other post mate xx

Wounder. Sorry bud :(

Cheers mate. Got to wait until Wednesday now - guess when I'm back at work...

4DioQ0W.jpg

Right, now I've got that off my chest, consider this scenario:

Imagine I was waiting for a letter via standard airmail (3 - 5 working days) from a European country that happens to speak Spanish, and the letter was despached on Tuesday 20/12/16, and allowing for fuckin Shitmas; anyone have any idea how long I have to wait before I can justifiably go bat shit crazy with every goddamn motherfuckin sonofabitch involved??

Last edited:
Shitcuntfuckwads. I like the addition.

I'm afraid that there are times when cursing with only two expletives (even if conjugated) is totally inadequate for accurately portraying one's true feelings...

Last edited: