• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

I would avoid that a-pvp bro. Heard nothing good about it.

Well I'm halfway through my 70mg sample now and I honestly can't see what the fuss is about. The hit is similar but slightly more intense and easier to achieve due to its higher potency than 3fpm, but I find the 3fpm rush much more satisfying and doesn't possess the fruitloopery factor. It's not making me horny and the desire to redose is virtually non existent. Plus it tastes like liquorice flavoured spunk with a side of arse. Maybe I have to pass through a certain dose threshold to experience it properly, but I haven't got much to play with.

Having said that, I really need to try it when I'm not 40 hours into a 3 binge...

It's funny how connoisseurs of all things have the most beautiful way of painting a picture with their knowledge :D

Quite - although it's slightly embarrassing to admit I know what liquorice tastes like...

I'm waiting on an UK order made 23rd December. Anyone else finding the post taking its time right now?

They ain't delivering FUBARS very well��. Oh and * those pills -- you know the ones I mean * are 100% MDMA. Well done newsbeat you've now advertised the same vendor twice in as many months. Maybe they got shares or help with the packs.
Did they advertise the vendor? I couldn't see it bro. But sounds like the delivery stage of the purchase is pretty darn safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they advertise the vendor? I couldn't see it bro. But sounds like the delivery stage of the purchase is pretty darn safe.

Not exactly. If I'm not mistaken they ran a story on pills in November and how strong they were, now they publish results on these ones confirming MDMA no other active which at least used to be the same vendors other option for pills

Edit; oops better take something out sorry

Careful folks with the specificities. I know it's just a discussion but you know the kind of tools we have lurking on here that can use the combined information for no good and the others that will simply add 2 + 2 together and get 6.

Yeh man sorry point taken.

HR message - just cos a pill is shown it doesn't mean any pill that looks like that is the same.

Although honestly the HR message BBC is giving is what exactly?

Last edited:
Yeh man sorry point taken.

HR message - just cos a pill is shown it doesn't mean any pill that looks like that is the same.

No reason or need for you or anybody to apologise for anything, we just don't want to be giving any cunt any ammunition at the moment to be criticising us for anything x

Sounds like some further bullshit going on behind the scenes mate. Here we go again see ya all in a few months. Just shout when the coast is clear.

Got better things to be thinking and wondering about like should I choose sausage or burger for tomorrow's dinner. Although I did have sausage a couple of days ago so maybe burger is the best option? But I like chips with burger and I had them tonight so if I have sausage I can have mash and oh I do like my mash. Anyone else like mash, maybe make a thread about that. I'm guessing I'm on the right sort of track.............

Sounds like some further bullshit going on behind the scenes mate. Here we go again see ya all in a few months. Just shout when the coast is clear.

Got better things to be thinking and wondering about like should I choose sausage or burger for tomorrow's dinner. Although I did have sausage a couple of days ago so maybe burger is the best option? But I like chips with burger and I had them tonight so if I have sausage I can have mash and oh I do like my mash. Anyone else like mash, maybe make a thread about that. I'm guessing I'm on the right sort of track.............

No behind the scenes bullshit, but it's just good to maintain the transparency in dialogue so no one may suggest as such. If you need a shout when the cost is clear then...

:sus: :!

...it's already clear my friend. Just don't want folk making positive assumptions about indicated drug sources and to kill 2 birds with one stone it keeps the forum bang tidy - one of the first standards I had to start working towards adhering to since joining the team of support members =D.

Any notion of 'behind the scenes' crap is my fault for provoking anxiety - this just isn't the case. If it were my life may be more interesting but unfortunately (for both myself and all the unfortunates that read my posts) I've already laid it all out personal - wise way beyond the point of embarrassment.

I like mash but prefer just mashed. Plenty of threads about that already but the more the merrier :D

no worries mate. I'm on detox after a rather too pleasant Xmas. Brain is impossible to turn off when I don't smoke weed daily, has always been my medicine, but I over indulged in that too now tolerance is sky high so needs a reset. Its me whose the anxious one. Read my ravings over the last few days.

Although I post way more on here and usually crap when I am substance free.

They ain't delivering FUBARS very well��. Oh and * those pills -- you know the ones I mean * are 100% MDMA. Well done newsbeat you've now advertised the same vendor twice in as many months. Maybe they got shares or help with the packs.

I love it when Julie edits a post. She leaves her very own dominant "I'm going to give you the snip and tuck your balls away in the fridge" type reply. Boa just got cuck'd. Alright if it had been fubar, he likes a good bit of girth up his battycrease :D

Burger for sure mate. Home made is best though lately my friends and I have been going to one of the local lawn bowls clubs that has this awesome chef who does a range of gourmet burgers that are totally mind blowing for $10 a pop. Bear in mind here the average mcdonalds burger is $9 and its like comparing mexedrone (non inseminated) to flake cocaine