• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

defo slow as fuck :( besides the MDA bolts i have not came upon a domestic press in ages. so shitty. last ones i found were the m'80s and before that it was probly pokes

I promise there are domestic presses out there in Cali. New MDA presses in Cali as well. Those M80s though, those were fucking amazing. I ended my 9 month tolerance break with an M80 & just one was absolutely amazing. Really sucks I don't have an M80 Invader for my collection.

OOOOOO shnaps! i know!!! I KNOW!!!!! if the triangles are green.... (pill is triangular, not press) press is i have no fucking clue but its good to know i know now

There are Green Triangles. I had some of those. I know the Triangles are out in a few more colors as well. And yes, they are Triangle Shaped presses.

Last edited:
I promise there are domestic presses out there in Cali. New MDA presses in Cali as well. Those M80s though, those were fucking amazing. I ended my 9 month tolerance break with an M80 & just one was absolutely amazing. Really sucks I don't have an M80 Invader for my collection.

word! it;s weird cuz we can find just about anything else to haha. hate depending on crystal; love the novelty of presses. ya the m80's were damn clean never was able to swoop enough xp. gues i need to talk to more people at events; everybody i ever chat up has no idea wtf is going on inthe mdma scene

Yeah, I've never been a real big fan of crystal. Always enjoyed presses more. Simply because of the way they look. Crystal can be absolutely beautiful as well. I just don't really look for that. The M80s were amazing and I was so sad when they all dried up. I was lucky enough to try a few M80s & have some in my collection. Talking with people at events definitely does help. Especially if you know what you're looking for. Can't wait for the event at the end of this month. I definitely need to ESCAPE. Haha.

Anyone have any insight as to how strong the mda green decepticons are? I have some and would like to know an estimated mg count.

I've been offered some red a|x pills, i looked them up on pillreports and couldn´t find them. Anyone have aditional info?

Yeah, I've never been a real big fan of crystal. Always enjoyed presses more. Simply because of the way they look. Crystal can be absolutely beautiful as well. I just don't really look for that. The M80s were amazing and I was so sad when they all dried up. I was lucky enough to try a few M80s & have some in my collection. Talking with people at events definitely does help. Especially if you know what you're looking for. Can't wait for the event at the end of this month. I definitely need to ESCAPE. Haha.

I can't wait to escape...!! 20 days and counting! I tried those green triangles and they were no go for me. Didn't really kick in even when I took two at once :(

@RollOnSafely I haven't tried them yet but one definitely should get you going. My friend tried a purple lightning bolt and he said he rolled from 830 to about 4.

@Doroteo_arango Where exactly did you find them? Did you get them in Cali? I know there are good Armanis out there & they contain MDA. Had a Purple & Yellow one and they were absolutely amazing. There are some Armani copycats though. That's why I need additional information on the ones you have. A front & back picture would help a bit.

@Chobozor Hell yeah! I can't wait man! Maybe we'll run into each other. So those Triangles didn't do anything for you huh? I've got quite a few friends who tried them & enjoyed them. I never personally tried them though.

@AcidDrumAndBass Yeah!! Waiting for time slots to come out maybe we will run into each other depending on the slots! I think they are pretty low MDMA.. I had two girls who took half only and enjoyed them. They have REALLY low tolerance though. They can get floored with 100 MG of anything... All I have for Escape are those pink and purple grenades! I am seriously debating if I should go escape saturday..... I rolled both days for Nocturnal and had the worst come down ever.

Time slots would be nice. Then I could start figuring out my plans for those nights. Quite a few people I want to see the first day. The second day I only know a few artists playing. So I'll probably be exploring. I'd love to get some LSD. Hoping for some K as well. If I decide to roll, I'll probably take a Green Herbalife.

Just wanted to check in. I was pretty impressed with those decepticons. Took 3 and was rolling from 5:30p-3a. 1 was a perfect first dose.

Last edited:
Well thanks for checking in. Haha, I'm trying to keep this Cali thread active. Definitely nice to hear good things about those Decepticons. I'm really hoping to be able to try them. Would you mind describing the experience a little? Eye wiggles? Euphoria? Empathy? Hallucinations? Etc.

Anybody try the pink stars? Different from the other stars that had speckles and a slash on back. These have no speckles or slash.Tested with marquis and they seem to be clean. The old stars were decent!
Also picked up some green MTVs some were good, some were bunk. The darker color green seemed to be the bunk ones. Turned yellow blackish with the marquis.
Please comment on these ills if you tried them

Could you post a pic of these new stars? I haven't seen any stars without the break line on the back. You're off to a good start with your test result though.

found a chick with some decepticons at a rave in la but i was already blasted lol; will prob try to swoop some for the collection though.

also; probly the best rave of my life. you guys really need to hit up happy hardcore shows ; scene is absolutely on fire right now :D