⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Hey guys, hope you're all well, I have a quick question and didn't want to take up space in your forum.

If I had a really bad reaction (psychological) to oral prednisone would that mean more than likely if I ever tried an AAS that I would be more susceptible to side effects?

Also want to thank all of the regulars that contribute to this forum, I started working out years ago and initially was curious about PED's and after reading a lot of threads I decided it would been stupid at the time. Really glad I put the time in and learned how my body works/responds.

Ive trained hard the past 2 years and transformed my body, now I'm curious about gaining serious size.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Prednisone is known to cause psychic derangements from euphoria, insomnia, mood swings, personality changes and severe depression to frank psychotic manifestations in some people...

Although prednisone effects hypothalamic-pituitary adrenal axis, and it's mechanism is very diverse upon human physiology, it is highly unlikely your side effects to a glucocorticoid would impact the use of exogenous testosterone..

The fuck is going on in here? It's like the jibber jabber at the gym. Get back to pinning and pumping iron. Get that legit kigs and 500mg trenbalona Ed and mutate bitches....

Lol Jk hi guys.

The fuck is going on in here? It's like the jibber jabber at the gym. Get back to pinning and pumping iron. Get that legit kigs and 500mg trenbalona Ed and mutate bitches....

Lol Jk hi guys.

nolys started it.. his bitch has beaten him up again.. :)

Her estrogen is too high. Immediately nuke it with letro! And increase DHT to mellow her out. Then she'll be calm, hairy, dry and dense, and swole (in the pants). Or give nolys some tren and call in Jerry springer.

That was the last girl... And the one before... Fs. This one hasn't got round to it yet.

Her estrogen is too high. Immediately nuke it with letro! And increase DHT to mellow her out. Then she'll be calm, hairy, dry and dense, and swole (in the pants). Or give nolys some tren and call in Jerry springer.

It's ok serotonin I wouldn't worry about it I'm already on 350mg tren a week.

Up that shit to 700/week and witness the inner sociopathic ass hole lmao. I made that mistake back in the fall. Looked wonderful but was a total jackass and my fiance almost left me. So now it's gonna be dhb/primo for cuts.... Well maybe after this spring tren run.... Decisions decisions.

Up that shit to 700/week and witness the inner
sociopathic ass hole lmao. I made that mistake back in the fall. Looked wonderful but was a total jackass and my fiance almost left me. So now it's gonna be dhb/primo for cuts.... Well maybe after this spring tren run.... Decisions decisions.

Nice to have so much freedom of choice..
Not much variation here in NZ..

I remember you saying you thought you had APD anyway so yeah, maybe better to stack it with MDMA at that dose lol
I've been curious to try out oxytocin to see if changes anything as some have reported oxytocin to help sociopaths or antisocial personality disorder sufferers (does one truly suffer apd or just the consequences? Lol). Mdma did wonders for me when I used it on a semi regular basic. Made me feel human. Tren or even high dosing dhts leaves me hollow and emotionless aside from anger with tren and cockiness with winstrol.

What kind of choices do you have over there GF?

Mostly Testosterone(s).. Some deca, boldenone, tren if you are lucky (unlucky depends how you react to it)..

dbol for $2/tablet.. Oh, and plenty of olive oil blends..

Not quite how I remembered it back in the UK..

Mostly Testosterone(s).. Some deca, boldenone, tren if you are lucky (unlucky depends how you react to it)..

LOL @ $2/tablet! That sucks, you guys need to work on your black market and drug running practices some more!! ;)

I've been curious to try out oxytocin to see if changes anything as some have reported oxytocin to help sociopaths or antisocial personality disorder sufferers (does one truly suffer apd or just the consequences? Lol). Mdma did wonders for me when I used it on a semi regular basic. Made me feel human. Tren or even high dosing dhts leaves me hollow and emotionless aside from anger with tren and cockiness with winstrol.

Many people with APD seem to get miserable later in life by failing to emotionally connect with others, so I'd say that counts as suffering. I have some relatives with minimal empathy, but when they use drugs/alcohol (which they do a lot), it seems to make them quite 'saccharine sentimental' rather than emotionally connected. I have read about the potential connection between oxytocin and autism (where empathy may also be minimally developed), so it would be interesting to see what happens to someone who uses it frequently.

Jesus £2 a tab? Holy fuck lol. It's 0.20 a tab here in Northern Ireland. Pick 100 dbol up for the price of a decent lunch lol. Test is 20-25 a bottle, 20 for prop and 25 for e.
Very few fakes about too

Jesus £2 a tab? Holy fuck lol. It's 0.20 a tab here in Northern Ireland. Pick 100 dbol up for the price of a decent lunch lol. Test is 20-25 a bottle, 20 for prop and 25 for e.
Very few fakes about too

Stupidly low prices in fact. My first cycle cost me £250 for 10ml Deca 10ml Test E lol!

Stupidly low prices in fact. My first cycle cost me £250 for 10ml Deca 10ml Test E lol!

250 what? Pounds?!? For 20ml of gear? Holy shit balls CFC I can see why your an advocate of using less gear now lol. I picked up 3 vials of tnt (ace 75, prop 75), 100 dbol, 20mls of deca 300 and 20mls of t400 for something like £170 last year

It was also nearly (cough) twenty years ago (cough), so basically you could buy a house with that money then lol

Takes me back a bit norma hellas deca 4.50 each, sustanon 250, 3.00 or 3.50 depending on whether it came from india or turkey...

It seemed to work a lot better than the modern super cheap, super blends you get today..

Speaking of which, look what I've got still lying around lol

2DOUXNG.jpg

Last edited:
Takes me back a bit norma hellas deca 4.50 each, sustanon 250, 3.00 or 3.50 depending on whether it came from india or turkey...

It seemed to work a lot better than the modern super cheap, super blends you get today..

That doesn't sound too bad, 3.00 for 1ml is like 30 for 10 so not far off prices here. That's going rate for people who don't know their contact well