⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

One of my bro's Ex's was a psycho like that. Violent, especially when drunk - glassed him a few times. He's the one who got a night behind bars and a record for defending himself though.

I thought that was normal over there, Celtic genetics...lol

I'll explain why...

If some woman bit me, I'd kick her arse and shout "Get back in the kitchen bitch"... :)
One of my bro's Ex's was a psycho like that. Violent, especially when drunk - glassed him a few times. He's the one who got a night behind bars and a record for defending himself though.

Yeah I know that feeling, because my ex ex used to hit me until one day she grabbed and twisted my balls so I basically knocked her out to make her let go of her vice grip. I got arrested and charged with common assault.
Then a second time I got accused of strangling her, when in reality I never laid a hand on her

Which is the exact reason I never defended myself against the next girl. I decided to not even attempt to hold her back, or even block her punches I just took the beatings lol. There was blood everywhere the girl can surely throw a punch for all the size of her.

Long story short - don't hit girls EVER, not because we shouldn't or because they don't deserve it, but because it isn't worth the consequences.

I messed up your quote gf the post was supposed to say "I'll explain why" then quote cfc

^ You accidentally (?) deleted your post. I've undeleted it for you.

Yeah men and women are both capable of violence. I'm glad I've never had to deal with anything like that.

^ You accidentally (?) deleted your post. I've undeleted it for you.

Yeah men and women are both capable of violence. I'm glad I've never had to deal with anything like that.

Cheers Bro, it'd happened a few times any time I go to edit a comment it deletes it.
How are you guys anyway? CFC I never asked before, where are you from?

Cheers Bro, it'd happened a few times any time I go to edit a comment it deletes it.
How are you guys anyway? CFC I never asked before, where are you from?

London innit mate!

Hey guys, hope you're all well, I have a quick question and didn't want to take up space in your forum.

If I had a really bad reaction (psychological) to oral prednisone would that mean more than likely if I ever tried an AAS that I would be more susceptible to side effects?

Also want to thank all of the regulars that contribute to this forum, I started working out years ago and initially was curious about PED's and after reading a lot of threads I decided it would been stupid at the time. Really glad I put the time in and learned how my body works/responds.

Ive trained hard the past 2 years and transformed my body, now I'm curious about gaining serious size.

Thanks in advance for any replies.