• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and alcohol

your still intoxicated in the sense that you would blow a .08 or whatever into a breathalyzer, but it definitely seems to overpower the effects of alcohol. I feel like this with LSD more than any other drug. I can crush a 12 pack of beer, smoke an eighth of weed, do a fat rail of coke while I'm trippin, and all i would still feel is the LSD. Some drugs just over power others while combining them together.

its overpowering the alcohol. i only pop E after drinking (usually quite a lot) and it either mixes nicely or pretty much overpowers it

I find that if one drops E while slightly intoxicated, it pretty much completely overpowers any anxiety one may have while coming up. It is definitely not a safer option.

I've only popped while drinking once and I definitely prefer them separate. I got the empathy and vibrant color/lights of the ecstasy, but no euphoria or enhanced tactile sensations. IMO, while ecstasy heightens the senses, alcohol dulls the senses, and those aspects just sort of cancelled each other out. It should be noted that I was drinking very heavily that night, and only popped one pill. Next day was absolute hell.

the only time iv ever blacked out on mdma was when i was under the influence of alcohol beforehand, i was extremely dehydrated, was trying to take a piss and passed out as im falling to the ground i caught myself and woke up having to remind myself im on mdma im in a bathroom at my friends house. it was bad news so from then on i do not consume alcohol before or after i roll just to be on the safe side

I had a friend that got blackout drunk then took a molly which sucked cuz he was super drunk but wouldnt go to sleep. As long as you dont get to that point i think its ok

i find that alcohol on MDMA makes me nautious.... so i wouldn't recommend it, but i know people who are fine combining the two

Alcohol increases neurotoxicity, hepatoxicity, will make the hangover 100x worse the next day, will drasticly amplify chances of having negative side effects from the MDMA (brain damage). Similar effect to amphetamines, however depressant rather than stimulant basically. Dehydration added to the mix is not good, risk of overheating. Most MDMA deaths involve alcohol.

Consider those facts before drinking on MDMA.

Dude, can I have a source for "will make the hangover 100x worse the next day" please? Considering you labeled that as a "fact", you must have a source.

I don't do MDMA nor drink Alcohol anymore, but when I did, my favourite thing to do was take 2 shots, rail a line or two (generally 100-180mgs total) of MDMA then do another shot. Generally I'd prefer to feel the first 2 shots before I do the lines, but the 3rd shot always came directly after the lines because it takes away the drip. Once I'd start to feel the MDMA, I'd normally switch over to beer/mixed drinks. Gives you the more euphoric body high.

I don't enjoy drinking anymore (unless I'm by myself), and don't do MDMA, so it would be hard for me to recommend anyone to do this. However if you know your body and your limits, I'd say go for it. If you happen to throw K/Weed into the mix you've got yourself a full body orgasm.

I can generally agree with etarded. I wake up feeling completely drained of water the next day. (muscle cramps, chapped lips, red eyes). And the hangover is one of physical sickness and mental sickness. From my experience it was like having 0 patience for anyone the next day.

Dude, can I have a source for "will make the hangover 100x worse the next day" please? Considering you labeled that as a "fact", you must have a source.
I am talking more than a few drinks. Getting really "fucked up" drinking while rolling will give you a hangover from hell. pure and simple.

I don't do MDMA nor drink Alcohol anymore, but when I did, my favourite thing to do was take 2 shots, rail a line or two (generally 100-180mgs total) of MDMA then do another shot. Generally I'd prefer to feel the first 2 shots before I do the lines, but the 3rd shot always came directly after the lines because it takes away the drip. Once I'd start to feel the MDMA, I'd normally switch over to beer/mixed drinks. Gives you the more euphoric body high.

I don't enjoy drinking anymore (unless I'm by myself), and don't do MDMA, so it would be hard for me to recommend anyone to do this. However if you know your body and your limits, I'd say go for it. If you happen to throw K/Weed into the mix you've got yourself a full body orgasm.
That's not too bad, but anything above 2 drinks/shots is taking somewhat of a toll on your liver, add MDMA, it's hard on your liver. Not saying you'll die, but if you like to drink a lot when your not rolling, it definitely isn't doing your body any favors. 3 drinks wouldn't leave much of a hangover anyway, but when you mix two neurotoxic compounds in your brain in high volume, it's not going to be any better for you.

I agree that alcohol easily makes you feel worse, but I wouldn't say 100% worse than if you solely took MDMA (which I get a pretty bad day-after from MDMA itself), especially since there hasn't been a lot of research done on these two chemicals in combination. As long as you don't over-do it and try and be superman you shouldn't have problems mixing these two substances. If you take it easy on the MDMA, you should be able to comfortably drink what you normally do. Just read, react (to your body) and take your time and you should have no problem mixing MDMA and Alcohol.

And everyone knows you can never stop after 3 drinks :p Probably why I don't drink anymore.

I agree that alcohol easily makes you feel worse, but I wouldn't say 100% worse than if you solely took MDMA (which I get a pretty bad day-after from MDMA itself), especially since there hasn't been a lot of research done on these two chemicals in combination. As long as you don't over-do it and try and be superman you shouldn't have problems mixing these two substances. If you take it easy on the MDMA, you should be able to comfortably drink what you normally do. Just read, react (to your body) and take your time and you should have no problem mixing MDMA and Alcohol.

And everyone knows you can never stop after 3 drinks :p Probably why I don't drink anymore.
I am not disagreeing with you at all, but I am showing signs of liver damage at only 21. I have drank heavily for the past few years, and popped lots and lots of pills. I have been superman, and it's taking a noticeable toll on my body when I drink.

And it's a scientific fact, >2 drinks starts damaging your liver. It's a scientific fact MDMA is also a hepatoxin. It's a scientific fact, >2 drinks combined with MDMA is going to start damaging the liver, especially if >2 drinks alone starts damaging your liver.

I stopped drinking a few months ago. Mainly because everytime I drink I get sick afterward for a day or 2. Not the same hangover that clears up. From what I've read, it's more-or-less a liver-fucked hangover.

I started taking milk thistle and stopped drinking too. I think my liver will be able to handle drinking again one day, but not yet :( Liver is a resilient organ, but enough is enough for everybody.

From what I've read on hepatoxicity, something about a .08 BAC causes no damage at all, but above that is where the threshold of liver damage begins. It may not be much for a young kid who hasn't drank much in their lifetime, but the older/more abused one's liver is, the less it needs any additional abuse - all I'm saying.

Normally i before a night of binging some rolls would drink like 2 beers and before i finish the second one i would down 2 rolls. The beers get me an ok little buzz and the rolls hit within like 10 mins afterwards, the beers also help me not feel nauses. But yeah after i start rolling i dont at all feel like putting any more alcohol in my stomach until we finish all the rolls we have. 30 mins after i come down i would get totaly wasted on any alcohol its really helps with sleeping when you get home and try to crash.

my last roll i ran out of weed as my "smooth" additive... (i.e. keep me calm not so spastic)... i instead used jagerbombs... BAD IDEA... i could not for the life of me get comfortable... i felt like i was paranoid out of my mind. i suppose this was cause of what above answers state: i was dehydrated... i began to feel like i was gonna faint and my left arm was numb... anyhow... sat in a cold bath tub (my temp was near 100 degrees... yes i took my temp)... once i got back to a normal temp (about 99 degrees) i felt that nausea go away and i could function normally...

if you must drink i suggest to have some kinda gatorade or powerade near you... for me... i just need a few bowls of some good shit and im straight (indica for the body high to feel the bass more)... blasting that bass in my car with a 15" sub and 2000 watts is momentous! sucks it was ruined by some dizzy nasty alcohol..

Keep the drinking low my last roll was a mix of drinking vodka, a xanax bar, and a mild dose of MDMA. It wasn't fun and i felt very un easy in the beginning until i finally threw up. After i threw up i hardly had a good roll, could have been other factors but w.e

Keep the drinking low my last roll was a mix of drinking vodka, a xanax bar, and a mild dose of MDMA. It wasn't fun and i felt very un easy in the beginning until i finally threw up. After i threw up i hardly had a good roll, could have been other factors but w.e

It was probably the combination of alc + xanax, mixing that combo with MDMA is just too much. I almost feel like it's a pointless combination as you don't really get to feel the cool effects from the MDMA.

I personally can not remember the last time I took MDMA without alcohol. Yes I know the risks of dehydration, lesser effects of the MDMA if the amount of alcohol is too high etc.

In the UK its pretty standard to hit the bars, have a couple of drinks, drop, hit a club and then either water, few more beers. Comedown (depending on situation) few cans, smoke, some ket etc.,

to OP: i call that mix drolling...drunk rolling...usually i put my molly in a shot of liquor to speed up the comeup..but once im rolling and i drink it can potentiate effects or lessen them or the mdma may block the alchohol...but be very careful, majority of the time i drink while rolling i do black out for an hour or two...and i believe that is pretty common...and i usually dont black out unless i drink alot...mdma/alcohol mix does seem to lower the blackout threshold