• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and alcohol

I had a martini, a beer, 4 more vodka drinks, then I think I took an mdma pill but I can't remember. Then all of a sudden it was 8 hours later and I can't remember anything that happened. I've gotten wasted plenty of times and usually remember bits of the night. I've never done ecstasy, molly, cocaine, etc.. is it possible to forget everything after taking ecstasy/molly, etc.?

I had a martini, a beer, 4 more vodka drinks, then I think I took an mdma pill but I can't remember. Then all of a sudden it was 8 hours later and I can't remember anything that happened. I've gotten wasted plenty of times and usually remember bits of the night. I've never done ecstasy, molly, cocaine, etc.. is it possible to forget everything after taking ecstasy/molly, etc.?
yes. The identical thing happened to me. Zero memory of an entire 8-9 hour evening. Took a pill or a few after a number of beers. Remember taking the first one but that it. An entire night in two clubs (apparently) zero memory. Still suffering the after affects 4 years later.