• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow People: Stories + Theories

Which makes me wonder why I never saw people, only ever animals, and never dangerous ones.

I had a friend who saw dogs, but only when he was driving. Dude would swerve like a maniac, when asked wtf he'd reply "did you see that huge fuckin dog?". There was never a dog.

I used to hit deer all the time because I was never sure they were real, was the most common hallucination I had.

Literally next to no damage, hit a deer at 80mph one night and did next no damage to anything but the plastic grill.

I've had plenty of experience with shadow people, usually following a long stimulant binge. it got so bad I started trying to attack them with rocks, throwing knives, whatever was around. Even set up traps so I could hear them coming or harm them in some way. One time a few years back a man was shot four times in the stomach in the parking lot of the condos I stay in and I went up to the guy who shot him yelling at him about shooting guns off in my neighborhood. The next night I could swear him and some friends were standing around on my back porch trying to intimidate me from talking to the police. I was trying to entertain them by playing my harmonica. Speed will do that kinda of shit to you lol

I don?t tweak I don?t do coke anymore
All I abuse is my prescribed gabapentin and ox and as soon as the gabas hit me I start seeing these fucking shadows of people just out the corner of my eye and when I take my dog to work with me he sees them too
This has me convinced humans can see ghosts if in the right altered state
I work on a very old scotish estate and it?s the only place me or my dog ever notice them

^do you mean has anyone heard of a guy called Harold's liege?
I don't think you are seeing what people typically experience as "shadow people" . Ghosts on an old Scottish estate. ? Sounds creepy .

All I abuse is my prescribed gabapentin and ox and as soon as the gabas hit me I start seeing these fucking shadows of people just out the corner of my eye and when I take my dog to work with me he sees them too
I work on a very old scotish estate and it?s the only place me or my dog ever notice them

FTR, I find the whole spirit/ghost thing incredibly fascinating but ghosts at an old Scottish estate is not too far fetched IMO. Hell they do ghost show episodes about Scottish castles and estates all the time. I'd love to be able to experience that!

I love all the old spooky stuff myself but on tv not real life llf I?ve been out there on all sorts of drug combos though and nothing
But guaranteed as soon as I pop enough gabas for a recreational dose I start noticing these fuckers and I know it?s not the pills making me hallucinate because let?s just say iv took them in a lot of strange places and on the job is the only place it happens and it freaks me the fuck out sometimes especially when I know there isn?t a soul around for literally miles

I've had similar experiences with my dog. One time this orb was coming at us and I used some protection , and it zoomed out of the room. He watched it the whole time , his head snapped in the direction it zoomed away in , like he would react to anything else that moved that fast right in front of his face . Except he didn't chase it. .
Your dog is brave .

A lot of you guys are pretty susceptible to superstitions, hey?

Shadow people are all in your head, theres no such thing as ghosts, theres no santa claus or easter bunny either.

Iv learned to trust my dogs intuition when we are out at night walking along certain areas if he doesn?t like it we go another way

c5c4d9147a4645bcc5a12e46f1e050eb

There are some who believe that shadow people exist in the astral realm. When we see them (whatever the cause is), we are tapping into the astral plane. Who knows.