• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow People: Stories + Theories

All I know is they freak me and my dog out but I find it weird how gabapentin and pregabalin make me notice them it?s almost like they make you more aware of them
I know it?s not hallucinations from them because I was a teen in the 90s and a true raver I have tried all drugs except smack and yes they fucked with my mind but no matter how mashed I was I never saw ghosts

Ive read people saying that shadow people have talked to them/hear their voices and conversations or that they see them with guns or a weapon and also that they come towards them. In my experience they always just look like regular people but you know shadow form. I've never heard any talk, never seen them with anything in their hands, nor have they ever gotten close to me. It's always seemed to me they kind of stand there or go about whatever they do i guess. Always seemed pretty neutral. It can be startling at first glance but they don't ever scare me or feel threatening. I was curious as to why it's different for some. My guess was just maybe they stayed up longer. Idk. I found this the other day and it's exactly how they always appear to me..

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/File:Shadow-people_zpsaa95af9a.jpg

Last edited:
^ interesting. Mine were different. They wernt as defined , and they glided instead of walked. They didn't look very human.
I have a feeling if you stayed up longer they might of approached you.
-------------
What a weird" thing " I don't think they are demons anymore. Now that I've learned a little more about demons. I think they are just entities.
I've often thought that maybe when our minds reach a certain point we are able to see things that are already there. But idk.... I think instead we attract things that manipulate us according to our own realities and perceptions.
I don't think the shadow people are just THERE . if two people were both sleep deprived , seeing shadow people , would they not have totally different experiences.?
If I was seeing them sitting on the couch , someone in the same room might see them playing ring around the Rosie's.
This is all coming from my own perspectives of course. I don't think they are hallucinations . I fully believe in entities.

All I know is they freak me and my dog out but I find it weird how gabapentin and pregabalin make me notice them it?s almost like they make you more aware of them
I know it?s not hallucinations from them because I was a teen in the 90s and a true raver I have tried all drugs except smack and yes they fucked with my mind but no matter how mashed I was I never saw ghosts
Do they look like the things in the link Crypt fiend posted , a few comments ago?? Are you seeing shadow people or ghosts? These are two very different things IMO

I've literally never seen shadow "people", I've been up 18 days at one point and never saw people, saw animals that weren't there quite often. Deer, horses, dogs, a moose once...

Everytime me and my boyfriend see shadow people we always see them doing the same thing. And we always see them in the same way. I don't know if that's weird or not or maybe we just think similarly. Though there have been times he hasn't seen the same things as me and vice versa but almost everytime we do. Usually if I'm up the same amount of time as my friends if one of us points out what we see we can generally all see it as well. I have noticed if I haven't been up with them the same amount of time or if they're just higher then I am I then don't see it the same. But also from your other post i have seen the gliding black figures out of the corner of my eye and I have also seen figures that look like their invisible like how Harry Potter looks in the invisiblity cloak. Hard to explain it really. And I've seen outlines of people where it looks almost like just an aura.. like how if you stare at a TV for awhile then look at the wall you can see the tv outline. Except I hadn't been staring at any person. I was just walking down the hallway.

^ interesting. Mine were different. They wernt as defined , and they glided instead of walked. They didn't look very human.
I have a feeling if you stayed up longer they might of approached you.
-------------
What a weird" thing " I don't think they are demons anymore. Now that I've learned a little more about demons. I think they are just entities.
I've often thought that maybe when our minds reach a certain point we are able to see things that are already there. But idk.... I think instead we attract things that manipulate us according to our own realities and perceptions.
I don't think the shadow people are just THERE . if two people were both sleep deprived , seeing shadow people , would they not have totally different experiences.?
If I was seeing them sitting on the couch , someone in the same room might see them playing ring around the Rosie's.
This is all coming from my own perspectives of course. I don't think they are hallucinations . I fully believe in entities.

Yes I agree, I think there's something more to it than that.

Last edited:
If I blink sometimes I swear I see the outlines of shadows in my room and on my street at nightime when I have promethazine and various times I can't remember when exactly I have that very intrusive someone is watching me feeling I hate that feeling..

Bastard would keep repeating
Harold?s liege sees all
Harold?s liege sees all
Over and over

I've shot at them before. I was on a 4 day streak and thought I heard a vehicle go down the field road beside my house . I followed quickly in my truck to see what it was. In pitch black night I had my truck headlights shining and started seeing the entities. One had a gun and was "taunting" me . I have my shotgun in my truck and fired a warning shot . It kept staring at me . Next shot it ducked and got behind some Bush. I walked over and it ran back a ways and I shot directly at it. At that point I knew it wasnt human . That was the last time I did meth . I came back to my house and ate about ten 1mg xanax and tried my best to relax . Luckily I live in a huge river bottom secluded from neighbors . I went back a few days after some sleep and couldn't see any signs of anything exept my spent 12gauge T shot shells. I know I heard the stories about flakka opening the astral plane and demons possessing the user . I do believe in Hell/demons and I believe in God and Angels also .

Interdimemtional entities that enters your light visual spectrum after you opened yourself up to them with drugs. They are more than just moving in your peripherals...they are actually there.

Both I think but the ghosts don?t freak me out the way that the shadows do I can sense their malevolence

News flash drugs are known to make you hallucinate which is when your brain TRICKS th into thinking something that ISN'T there is there.

Side note: I need a nap. Or a Snickers.
I'm sorry for being so rude, but also not reallllllly sorry. I meant well, I swear.

Last edited:
Sorry, had to find this thread again lol.

So last weekend I had a mini adderall binge. Friday/sat/Sunday.
I slept Saturday morning from about 7 am till 12 pm in between, which I guess was not enough. That, or mixed with the adderall I had a mild psychosis. But man, I saw the shadow people for the first time in a long time.

I have a question...has anyone ever FELT them?
I was falling asleep Sunday night, my room is pitch black aside from the hall light in the door crack, an I SWEAR I felt something "swoop" over my head/sorta saw a black flash (if that makes sense?). I chalked it up to it being my hair/the fan. But talk about creepy, lol.