Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

I was never a fan of that guy anyway, I was always terribly disappointed at every comedy special of his. The only time I ever found him funny really was his 10 seconds of dialog in Get Him to the Greek (where he read lines someone else wrote).

Hopefully this is a temporary blip, but is anyone else not able to get on Netflix? The page can't be displayed according to my computer.

Ok, thank you. Mines still not working.

I have sneaking suspicions that this is part of a much larger, much broader conspiracy to prevent me from seeing new movies.

Part of the theory includes the fact that my laptop DVD player and DVD player both stopped working on the same day. I'm not sure who is involved, but I know that they know that I know too much.

Ok, thank you. Mines still not working.

I have sneaking suspicions that this is part of a much larger, much broader conspiracy to prevent me from seeing new movies.

Part of the theory includes the fact that my laptop DVD player and DVD player both stopped working on the same day. I'm not sure who is involved, but I know that they know that I know too much.

I suspect hydroazuanacaine is behind this.

Cruel and Unusual was a good movie. Interesting concept I felt, very different.

Did anyone catch the new episode of Black Mirror on Netflix just recently added yesterday for Christmas? It starred Jon Hamm, and was easily the best episode yet. Can't wait for the new season to be released, supposedly it is going to be twelve episodes long.

Nothing rivals this show imo in terms of originality. Very creative, and always leaves me feeling deeply disturbed in the best way.

Anyone check out the British series "Black Mirror?" Stumbled across it a couple days ago and loved it. There's only 6 episodes currently uploaded but it's like a more modern and edgier version of the Twilight Zone with a focus on the dark side of modern technology.

Just fyi for anyone that enjoyed this small series, it looks like Netflix has added the Christmas special episode under SEASON 3. Haven't watched it yet but I'm sure it's great. Hopefully they get around to creating a full season 3 for us to consume.

I was watching Cartel Land recently but could not make it through the whole doc. You would think showing people how meth and coke are made would act as a deterrent to people who are considering using these drugs. It was one of the more disturbing and absurd documentaries I have tried to watch in sometime. Granted I usually focus on peaceful things, science and art mostly.

/

danger5-banner.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_5

Danger 5 is an Australian action comedy television series which premiered on SBS One on 27 February 2012.[1] It is set in a bizarre, campy, 1960s interpretation of World War II and follows a group of five international spies on a mission to kill Adolf Hitler and thwart his plans of world domination.

The Christmas special is easily the best thing Black Mirror has done yet. Season 3 should he great. I think there are going to he more episodes on 3 then the previous seasons, so hopefully the content stays high in quality.

Watched the new netflix original series Love, thought it was really good.