Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Megathread The Netflix Mega-thread vs Netflix Originals Suck

Dude my girlfriend made me watch that with her fucking ugh. I actually do feel differently about it after seeing it for what it was. I mean I knew it was like that but never let myself fully acknowledge it I guess. That recruiter could not have been anymore of a douche wearing his YOLO shirts and shit. I didn't watch the whole thing ttytt. Found it disturbingly real.

I'm getting ready to watch either the new Weir documentary or No No: A Dockumentary on Dock Ellis.

Yeah it actually made me feel bad for all those clueless girls getting caught up in that shit to get out of whatever shitty small town they grew up in. Just hearing them talk about what sex acts they did that day or whatever... they definitely didn't seem to belong in that kind of lifestyle. It was kind of depressing to watch. I didn't even get a boner. :/

^I tried watching it as well but only made it to the part where the backwoods former cheerleader has a conversation with her mom about creampies. I wanted to laugh at the absurdity of the scene but it was just too cringeworthy. I am pretty sure humans have created AI far more intelligent then some of those women.

Most of the 30 for 30 docs are decent. I'd recommend The Two Escobars or Once Brothers if you haven't seen them.

Frequencies

Was Interesting..

Am I the only one that actually likes to wait a week in between watching episodes of show? My wife and I have a schedule we stick to usually. Sunday night we watch two hour long HBO or Breaking Bad kind of shows, either whatever is new or a series we are re-watching(Currently it's True Crime and 6 feet under)

Then during the week we will watch one half hour show at night whenever we are home, Grace and Frankie, Sunny In philadelphia etc.

No, I like having something to look forward to on a certain night but at the same time it can be annoying if a particular show ends with a cliffhanger.

No, I like having something to look forward to on a certain night but at the same time it can be annoying if a particular show ends with a cliffhanger.

That's the best part! sitting in suspense for a week! It makes finally watching that episode so much more powerful, at least for me.

Maybe I just like to torture myself!

You guys, Seinfeld is coming to Hulu.

I know this is the Netflix thread, but whatevs.

Should I start a Hulu thread?

Season 1-3 4.6*

fQQ9PaM.jpg

I haven't had a Netflix account in years, but that's where I binge watched Dexter. I hear there's other good shows on there now as well..

doco
I am (2010)

Director Tom Shadyac (bruce almighty, patch adams, ace ventura) speaks with intellectual and spiritual leaders about what's wrong with our world and how we can improve both it and the way we live in it.

its a breath of fresh air, brings me hope.

Marathon the whole series made me laugh... that's exactly what I've been doing with M*A*S*H. I never appreciated the show before, I liked the movie more, but watching through the episodes it really is an amazing show. Broke so many barriers and told so many important stories about war. I'm 10 seasons in...

I watched 'black mirror' on Netflix recently, it is now one of my favourite shows.

I am very disappointed with Aziz Ansari's new series Master of None. I didn't finish the first episode... does anyone know if it got/gets better?

:(