• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

SO Weather thread - what's it like at your place now?

Damn, n3o, that's terrible what's going on in your relative neck of the woods.

Not meaning to get the thread off topic or anything, but speaking of wood... You guys down unda touch wood instead of knock on wood? I find that pretty funny, though both are kinda silly.

It was -2F this morning with -15 wind chills. So fucking cold. -30 below wind chills tonight.

BRRRRRRR. Hopefully winter will end soon, at least I know it will end eventually.

I hope winter ends soon, too!

It was 10°F when I left my house this morning. 12°F driving home. That's without the wind. With the wind, it was just plain COLD!

It's been such a hot, humid summer here in NZ. Thankfully today is a bit cooler... I won't be drenched in sweat as I have been lately.

20110209002600.png

Nah, remember, I'm from Southern Cali.....Where the only time it gets below freezing is when.........NEVER..

35F and melting :(

all the snow and ice from the past few weeks is melting in giant, nasty, sludge filled puddles.

should take all that snow and give it to the thirsty kiddies in africa imo.
not like we're using it..

49 degrees with a Wind Advisory- Wind at 30 mph gusting to over 45mph.

Those of you offering temperatures in Celsius, didnt you hear? Just yesterday, there was a new worldwide ban on the use of Celsius and Centigrade as measurements. 8o

Now you have to use Fahrenheit to describe temperatures in your areas, or you'll get a fine. ;)

They are thinking of a worldwide ban on the metric system too, so you may as well start using inches, feet, ounces, yards, miles, gallons, etc., just to be prepared.=D

Anyway, we are finally getting some warmer weather here in the Mid Atlantic with temps in the 40's(F)