• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where do you hide your drugs?

K12

Bluelighter
I hide mine on top of my refridgerator in a big cannister of protein powder. Nobody would think of looking in there and sifting through all that protein powder :) ............. i hope

I used to keep them in a big safe in my house but believe it or not, some (one(s) stole the safe!

I just keep everything right out in the open on my desk. It all goes into pill bottles eventually, pills, weed, heroin, whatever... but those bottles stay on my desk. In fact, all of my drug paraphernalia stays on my desk... straws, pipes, pill-cutters, pill-grinders, everything.

(Disclaimer: No children live here.)

Good hiding spots are foiled by posting them online.

I don't hide drugs, I smoke em.

I keep mine in....oh...You almost got me there! Trying to get me to give up my hidden stash

I happen to have a reinforced steel safe that is secured with a 7-digit security code. But they're not in there, they're in my bloodstream usually.

u keep my benzos on me and my opiates hidden under a ton of shit in a lockbox

I happen to have a reinforced steel safe that is secured with a 7-digit security code. But they're not in there, they're in my bloodstream usually.

I have one of those also, it's 5 feet tall. Almost like a walk in closet. I keep my guns/shotguns and prescription drugs in there. I have many random stashes for different drugs so its like an Easter egg hunt at my place.

-In my stomach
-Up my nose

Otherwise, in one of these:

NSFW:
sentry-1100.jpg

haha, at k'd out, I'm sure it is! I've had that one since freshman year of college due to people stealing booze from other people's rooms. I realized it holds drugs just as well.

Mines like a walk in closet and I keep my booze in there, my prescription drugs in there, my shotguns and handguns in there & my money too. Its a 7 digit code and a wheel that needs to be turned. Pure steel, can NOT be broken in. Nobody is taking my shit. Cost thousands of dollars. So shady people in my house can't grab shit out of my medicine cabinet or steal all the booze.

You for real KZ?

That is neat, I want an impenetrable walk-in safe for my drugz :(

Yep, its great for holding anything. I don't put my drugs in there (I mean, the illegal ones) because the safe would be the first place the police would think to look if there was suspected drug use. They'd have me open it probably. So I keep the "illegal" drugs hidden away other places. All pills can go in the prescription bottles.