• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your first time trying meth like??

Boring. It was good stuff but the person giving Me the hits didn't know how to do it very well. I got a uppy feeling but that's about all.

I didn't get high off it until the third time I think. That's when I learned that snorting it was sooooooo much better.

Felt like I was coming onto a hard roll at first then I just felt stupid and talkative.

Felt like I was coming onto a hard roll at first then I just felt stupid and talkative.

Probably bad quality. I had euphoria for hours. Particularly after my irregular over indulgent lines. Might be worth pointing out I found clear glass shares, seemed top end.

Nah smoking glass just always does that to me I just have to smoke it constantly to stay euphoric its always clear shards too. Guess I just don't gel with it very well I much prefer regular amps.

at a friends house in the mid 90s i was offered a rail of red. a day later my friends grandfather told me about the DEA and how they were weaving invisible suits out of light? i was unconvinced until he started showing me there shadows. we ended up chasing the shadow to the bathroom using 22's and sks's , they fired the rounds into the bathroom while i looked for more bullets, and when they some how trapped the invisible suite wearing person to the bathroom we took an extension cord cut off the end , plugged it up and threw it in the water,, it kept on tripping the breaker, i had to run back and forth to keep it on. that wasn't working verry well so we decided to pour drano in with the bath water until it was boilling. on day three or four i started to question , that my friend might be crazy or something, so i started hiding all his guns in one of his abandonned cars until he sobered up. to this day, i don't see how i ever believed them.

My first time trying meth was smoking it out of a bong :) I felt extremely alert and focused--I was warm and wanted to party so we did haha. I ended up tripping on some good acid too all weekend. I ended up staying awake for 2 days straight. Needless to say that is the longest binge I've encountered since.

I have some good will power cause I've been using for 10mo. now and still am able to stay in control. Possibly because I either snort/smoke it with friends and only snort by myself. :)

I can't understand why some people would IV or bang it...especially the first time 'cause to me that's just asking for trouble.

I took 30mg desoxyn orally, and I experienced the most intense rush meth ever gave (aside from IV, of course). It was like 3 hours of a pseudo-bellringer followed by 5 more hours of continuous euphoria.

I just remember wanting to go to sleep more than anything and I absolutely hated it.

Going back many years...I was working for a mate...he's a stone-mason...I was mixing mud and carting rocks around the site...it was very hot summer and hard work...on the way home, his G/F scored some gear and I was talked into buying some too...I was worn out, not very concerned, had no clue what it was, but cashed up...so I bought...
Later that night I was using this drug...can't remember what happened, but for some years after, I was always open to maybe buying some more...fortunately, I never did have the opportunities to do so often...living in rural regions with mostly useless crap available...I'm sure it would have sucked me in deep...just lucky I guess...
Best wishes to all.

My first time using ice was probably one of the best drug experiences ever. Smoked half a point of shard with a buddy before a rave. Tons of energy, The most clearheaded intense euphoria I had ever felt. More confidence and arrogance than charlie sheen.

I've only felt like my first time a couple of times since, both of which my first time after a looooong break. (>4 months) :(

What was your first time trying meth like??

I love reading drug stories, give me as many juicy details as possible!

Wasn't that great, because I smoked it, and because I didn't do a lot of it. It's not a drug worth doing IMO.

My first and only time I have done it, I used the hot rail method. It was a life changing experience. After I fell around 20 feet of a roof 4 months prior to it and suffered a brain injury and numerous physical injuries, it pulled me right out of my depression and thinking more realistic and negatively. Recently I learned my bad mood and being down on my life was due to the lack of the dopamine input into my brain. I still have mood swings and get depressed sometimes, but it is easier to handle them now. But back to the story! =D My cousin told me it was speed(I was very unexperienced and didn't know much about it at all. Now I know speed is meth basically lol), because he knew I was opposed to meth and the way I thought it would effect a person. But I know I am stronger then letting it take control of my life and make me just like how it perceived it as. We drove to another house and I was up for like 19 hours, where most of them I played guitar and talked with my other cousin who didn't do it with me because he said he has to drive and afraid of that. It was great for learning and practicing my guitar playing. I enjoyed listening to a few different metal bands from time to time such as Soulfly, Five Finger Death Punch, Devildriver, Nodes of Ranvier etc.. Metal has the most talented members in them and it was easy to focus on any single instrument or the head mans voice. People may not like metal due to the vocals, but that does not change the fact that it is the most talented genre of music. In the way that they can put all the "chaos" into a song together and produce soothing, harmonious sounds to make a great song! And if you never has tried playing any instruments what you are on it, definitely try that. I loved it. But I always have enjoyed playing guitar, but this made it so much better! This all occurred a few months ago. I am planning on doing it once again in a few weeks. With people who actually will be did it with me and I can talk with haha.

Had some high quality phoenix arizona shit. Suprised the fuck out of me, thought it would be like a high dose of adderall and uncomfortable peripheral stimulation like methylphenidate or caffeine, but it felt like MDMA mixed with a little speed. I couldn't get up, and I was sort of nodding out....but that had alot to do with the quality.

Next time I did it in Oregon it felt like how I described I thought it would feel above. IT all depends on the quality.

It was fan-fucking-tastic. And so began my 2 month binge of doing 3-5 grams a week. It was lovely.

I think it was you who wondered why I wont use any stimulants other than Caffeine and Cocaine? But yeah, thats why.

Yeah man, its ridiculously pure there since it comes directly from Mexico. Ive literally gotten ~1g that was just one shard.