• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Safe, cheap drug to replace weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamchaser

Greenlighter
If noone has seen my last and only other post, I explained that i smoke weed habitually and every hour or so. Now i need to lower my tolerance. Whats a good safe cheap drug i can use to replace weed for a bit until my tolerance goes down? btw i dont like salvia, and coke, heroin, other opiates, e, dmt, and spice doesnt work for me cuz of my meds. someone help please! i havent been high in months! =(

I ordered some extract from the 3 different lotus flowers made by a Tibetan monk a couple months ago. They smoke it while meditating. It was sick for being legal, the lotus flowers are WAY under estimated/unknown. It gave a high similar to weed, and you only need to smoke a tiny bit to get high just like if you had dank bud/hash and no tolerance. The one i got wasn't cheap, being handmade in Tibet and what not - and either way i can't post a source since it's a substance not paraphernalia regardless of being legal so just do a google search for lotus flower extracts/paste. I'm sure you'll find something worth trying. It's seriously worth it in my opinion. I actually enjoy it more than most strains of dank bud because of anxiety.

imo, the 500+ cannabinoids in natural cannabis is unbeatable in effect by any other drug.

what meds cross with spice/jwh?...j/w....i would try kratom...

but what is it about the opiate class you dislike?

you haven't been high in months? then your tolerance should be low

try investing in stronger weed so you don't smoke so often

^^ I thought the same thing, then i remembered when i was a stoner i smoked everyday for months on end without getting high because of tolerance.

Seriously, the lotus flowers are extremely psychoactive. Don't knock them till you try them.

I don't know what you consider cheap but you can get some mushrooms.

^^ Shrooms aren't really a weed replacement. You can't just eat a few grams of shrooms every time you wanna get stoned. You could... But... haha.

Plus he said he couldn't take DMT because of medication which means he probably cant take most if not all psychedelics.

i get medical dank, the best i can afford. the problem is i smoke at least 10 times a day, a few bowls each time. it really is my tolerance i think. cuz when i used to get high, i wouldnt smoke as much and it wasnt as good quality too. i think it was only when i started getting really good dank that my tolerance started building up through the roof. and i never said i dont like opiates i dont really like salvia thats about it. i was actually thinking about going back to oxycontins if i cant find anything else more affordable. i thought about shrooms before too but if i dont like salvia i might not like other psychedelics. not sure tho. thanks alot for your input guys. about the lotus flowers tho, theres no cross tolerance at all?

try a dif way of smoking it try a bucket bong they get me smashed and im a hourly bong smoker =D

ya a dry-grav or just a regular gravity bong, if that won't do the trick then buy some rc-cannabanoid. also are u fucking serious about lotus flowers?

if you have no weed ,your like "o well im on adderall"
so as long as theres none available to you
youll be good
but in my case, everyone always offers to smoke me out
and no one can pass up that!!!!

You could just not do anything for a while...

Last edited:
After years of hardcore cannabis smoking I was eventually forced to quit and did so by drinking everyday. I do not advise this, drinking is a much worse addiction than pot and I have eventually ended up back a bonghead whilst maintaining a dependence on alcohol.

Considering the list of drugs you listed perhaps drugs are not for you. The only class of drugs that seems to be omitted entirely is dissociatives, which include ketamine, DXM, nitrous and PCP. Personally I am not a big wrap for DXM but love nitrous and ketamine, never tried PCP but I don't think it is for the inexperienced.

Another option may be methamphetamine, although I am reluctant to suggest this to you as it is disgustingly addictive. I love methamphetamine and there are certainly many drugs that in the long run are as or more addictive, but in my experience and that of many others no other drug forms such a quick compulsion to use and redose whilst using.

Another option is perhaps trying milder opiates like codeine or hydrocodone. The problem many opioid naive people have is nausea due to lack of tolerance, using small to moderate doses of weaker opiates is a good way to be able to enjoy them and as tolerance develops (hopefully you will avoid this, seriously) you will come to enjoy harder opiates and quite quickly rely on them to be able to hit a true nod. This could be as slipperly a slope as getting into methamphetamine truth be told, but given the wide variety of drugs you dislike there are not a great deal of options.

Perhaps you really ought to take your dislike for this great deal of drugs as a sign they really are not the most ideal recreational activity for you, and try get yourself involved in some activities you enjoy more and are quite honestly more productive. I don't regret using drugs, despite the many consequences they have had on my life, but I certainly know I would be a lot better off today if I enjoyed any 'normal' activity half as much as I enjoyed the wide array of drugs that I do.

IMHO weed can't be replaced by anything. It's a plant on it's own league, the queen of psychoactive plants.

^ Not directly, but I find a compulsion to use drugs daily, let alone hourly, is generally based on more than a great liking of any one drugs particular effects. I was never much of a drinker until I decided to drink daily to replace marijuana. My justification for doing so was to help me sleep, which is somewhat legitimate, but in reality I don't think I can get through the day without some alteration of consciousness either.

I think you would find the majority of highly drug dependant people have issues they are avoiding or suppressing with drugs as much as they enjoy the actual feeling of the drugs themselves.

I don't think the OP was asking what the closest feeling to cannabis is, it seems obvious that they would know this to be some of the various synthetic cannabinoids. They want to lower their tolerance though, without knowing a great deal about synthetic cannabinoids I would have to assume there is atleast some cross tolerance. As I understood it, they were enquiring as to what drugs they may possibly enjoy, as they are currently choosing not to use cannabis to get high.

Much as I love, am obsessed with and smoke weed all day, I would have to argue the opium poppy is the queen of all psychoactive plants, if not the empress.

Just take a one month tolerance break and stay sober for the month. It isn't that hard. I was forced to stop smoking and it wasn't bad. I miss it, but I don't need it. Weed won't make you go into withdrawal or anything. You might need some sleeping pills to sleep the first few nights but that's it. Since you aren't getting high now as it is, quitting for a month won't be much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.